Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 224. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Such activity, very kdc_dave, much like, so profit
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
seems we wont get to cryptsy soon Sad

why should they accept a coin with such low volume ? maybe big holders needs to trade it too instead of keeping them stashed.

the price will not go up alone...

We have a statement from one of the people over at Cryptsy that KDC had a good chance on being listed no? I think Placebo mentioned this.

That was me, I exchanged a couple of emails with Vern. He said they would likely add it at some point, or something vague like that. They're not opposed to it, it just doesn't sound like its at the top of their list.

That is ok as well, If the coin gets added to coinpayments it like a security to the coin staying alive and it opens up a lot of doors.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
seems we wont get to cryptsy soon Sad

why should they accept a coin with such low volume ? maybe big holders needs to trade it too instead of keeping them stashed.

the price will not go up alone...

We have a statement from one of the people over at Cryptsy that KDC had a good chance on being listed no? I think Placebo mentioned this.

That was me, I exchanged a couple of emails with Vern. He said they would likely add it at some point, or something vague like that. They're not opposed to it, it just doesn't sound like its at the top of their list.
Activity: 539
Who didn't vote yet?

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

Position   Coin   Name   Votes   Percentage of Votes
1st   I0C   I0coin   59   24%
2nd   ICN   iCoin   41   16%
3rd   DMD   Diamond   30   12%
4th   KDC   KlondikeCoin   25   10%
5th   SMC   SmartCoin   20   8%
6th   MAX   Maxcoin   17   7%
6th   VTC   Vertcoin   17   7%
7th   IXC   iXcoin   13   5%

Still looking good at Number 4, DMD didn't increase, SMC is getting closer, MAX,VTC still at 17, IXcoin is also moving up nicely. So we need to watch out for SMC and IXC. I don't think MAX,VTC,DMD will be a problem, ICN and I0coin should also be ok, so the pressure is coming from below...

I couldn't send that small amount from coinmarket nor from openex... so I'm trying to send form openex to my blockchain but it's not very fast... :/

you could use multibit
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Who didn't vote yet?

Still looking good at Number 4, DMD didn't increase, SMC is getting closer, MAX,VTC still at 17, IXcoin is also moving up nicely. So we need to watch out for SMC and IXC. I don't think MAX,VTC,DMD will be a problem, ICN and I0coin should also be ok, so the pressure is coming from below...

I couldn't send that small amount from coinmarket nor from openex... so I'm trying to send form openex to my blockchain but it's not very fast... :/
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Who didn't vote yet?

legendary
 Grin  Grin  Grin maybe i'm not technical enough to understand it Cheesy you're talking about a plug and not the website, dammit , i have no idea what you guys talk about Smiley If it add value to the community and if they cannot earn money with it selling to other people then they need to release it Smiley
legendary
placebo believes that the price will go up to $1 with magic...

it's need more activity, everywhere, including exchange.

few BTC/day is not enough

Give it a few more days, website release tomorrow, hopefully coin payments at Thursday-Friday, from the IRC chat yesterday there is a lot of good stuff coming up:) stay tuned.

But I agree with you that KDC should flow around the market and should not be held. That is why I really look forward to coinpayments, gonna buy BF4 premium as soon as it is in stock.
I have been a KDC follower since day one.  Sitting on a mere 6k thats alot for me. 
I would love to be able to buy amazon gift-cards with KDC or
Why don't we try and be the first coin that has gift-cards with a place like bodybuilding.com.  I need some damn protein LOL

I would do anything for a plugin for KDC, how come it is possible on cryptogamecodes.com? Why not release it to the public? We could get a site up and offer gift cards among other things. Actually I would get that site up, if I only had that stupid plugin for KDC

I would not release it to the public Smiley, but how can people know that there is a cryptogamecodes.com? Nobody knows... and that should all be more clear with the new structure of this coin. MysticDoge should be able to give the necessary updates, all KDC related sites will be on the new website, at least i hope...

Why not release it to the public?

Several reasons:

They put a lot of time in it to make it, so way not use it and try to sell it for other coins too, so that DEV can earn some money too, remember those people are working hours and hours for only a few $, as they don't have a lot of mining power and no pre-mine, so it is more then normal if they create something like that, that they will keep the source and try to sell it to other coin owners, no? At least i would do that.

But i would also make sure that people know the site, as i'm sure that a lot more orders can hit the market, as at this moment only 2 products were sold...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Give it a few more days, website release tomorrow, hopefully coin payments at Thursday-Friday, from the IRC chat yesterday there is a lot of good stuff coming up:) stay tuned.

But I agree with you that KDC should flow around the market and should not be held. That is why I really look forward to coinpayments, gonna buy BF4 premium as soon as it is in stock.
I have been a KDC follower since day one.  Sitting on a mere 6k thats alot for me. 
Why don't we try and be the first coin that has gift-cards with a place like bodybuilding.com.  I need some damn protein LOL

I would do anything for a plugin for KDC, how come it is possible on cryptogamecodes.com? Why not release it to the public? We could get a site up and offer gift cards among other things. Actually I would get that site up, if I only had that stupid plugin for KDC

I would not release it to the public Smiley, but how can people know that there is a cryptogamecodes.com? Nobody knows... and that should all be more clear with the new structure of this coin. MysticDoge should be able to give the necessary updates, all KDC related sites will be on the new website, at least i hope...

Good point i run a phone unlocking website running tomatocart and would love a method to add KDC as a payment method through a plugin for it. Releasing it to the public would spread the amount of webshop owner who could use it as payment.
Activity: 196

legendary

legendary

That is why we need coinpayments!!!! From the moment we are there, then the marketing team will start contacting sites to check if they can add KDC too as valid coin, as some sites only allow certain coins, so step 1 is coinpayments, step 2 is checking sites.

Think of this :

I want to be happy with a few bucks in one day, or i want to be sad and wait for month but suddenly receive a few thousands of bucks. What i want to say is. Patient is some really nice. Remember even DOGE was trading at 25 satoshi only 1 month ago and people that didn't had patient sold at 30, and DOGE hit 250 or even more, i believe it was close to 300....
Activity: 189

OK need some sleep hopefully we can be in 2nd place when i wake up only 16 votes needed !!!

If you vote get entered into a 0.25 BTC prize all you need to do is vote !

Once you've voted you post your receipt from coin payments in this thread  pick a number between 1 and 49 and post your receipt plus the number you choose between 1-49 no picking duplicate numbers if someone has the number already then its gone, all numbers not picked if we don't reach the 49 votes will be mine so get voting and claim the 0.25 BTC !

The voting at coinpayments.net will close Wednesday , so on Wednesday 20.45 GMT the UK lottery will be drawn 
  www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/p/lotterydrawgames/lotto.ftl
  we will take the first ball drawn in the UK lottery from this coming Wednesday night 26th February if it is the number you selected is the first lottery ball drawn you win you will win the 0.25 BTC !!!!

If anything is unclear or the dev wants to hold the prize money feel free to post here !

All votes must be new votes registered after this post (sorry to all previous voters we just need to get us more votes)

remove it from your copy/paste...

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
  OK need some sleep hopefully we can be in 2nd place when i wake up only 16 votes needed !!!

If you vote get entered into a 0.25 BTC prize all you need to do is vote !

Once you've voted you post your receipt from coin payments in this thread  pick a number between 1 and 49 and post your receipt plus the number you choose between 1-49 no picking duplicate numbers if someone has the number already then its gone, all numbers not picked if we don't reach the 49 votes will be mine so get voting and claim the 0.25 BTC !

The voting at coinpayments.net will close Wednesday , so on Wednesday 20.45 GMT the UK lottery will be drawn 
  www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/p/lotterydrawgames/lotto.ftl
  we will take the first ball drawn in the UK lottery from this coming Wednesday night 26th February if it is the number you selected is the first lottery ball drawn you win you will win the 0.25 BTC !!!!

If anything is unclear or the dev wants to hold the prize money feel free to post here !

All votes must be new votes registered after this post (sorry to all previous voters we just need to get us more votes)

legendary

Placebo believes that in 2017, Klondike coin will still exists and it will indeed trade at $1. Of course it will not trade $1 today, tomorrow, next week, next month, even not next year.

As more and more services will be added, people will start using Klondike coins more and more. So yes, in 2017 i would think that we can see $1, ok, maybe it is only in 2018 or 2020, but those it really matter? DEV indicated from the start that this is a coin for the long run.

Jump to: