Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 226. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
  If you vote get entered into a 0.25 BTC prize all you need to do is vote !

Once you've voted you post your receipt from coin payments in this thread  pick a number between 1 and 49 and post your receipt plus the number you choose between 1-49 no picking duplicate numbers if someone has the number already then its gone, all numbers not picked if we don't reach the 49 votes will be mine so get voting and claim the 0.25 BTC !

The voting at coinpayments.net will close Wednesday , so on Wednesday 20.45 GMT the UK lottery will be drawn  
  www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/p/lotterydrawgames/lotto.ftl
  we will take the first ball drawn in the UK lottery from this coming Wednesday night 26th February if it is the number you selected is the first lottery ball drawn you win you will win the 0.25 BTC !!!!

If anything is unclear or the dev wants to hold the prize money feel free to post here !

All votes must be new votes registered after this post (sorry to all previous voters we just need to get us more votes)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
i have .001 BTC for my vote on COINPAYMENTS.net but i don't have a BTC wallet and coinmarket.io doesn't let me withdraw to the wallet at coinpayments.net
is there anyone with a wallet on here who hasn't casted a VOTE? i can send the BTC to ur address and you can cast a vote on my behalf?

Just setup a online wallet here https://blockchain.info/wallet takes 30 secs and is one of the best and most secure online BTC wallets about.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
@KDC_Davy,

Did all the Klondike coin developers already voted on www.coinpayments.net/vote?

2 of us have. We will ensure there's plenty more votes from the rest and all our friends and family.

A little update on the site, mysticdoge did a great job on some content etc last night. I'm hoping to have it complete tonight. Just to be on the safe side, release tomorrow night.

I'm playing around with some forum software I'm torn between buddypress and SMF any thoughts guys?

Check the services part on the site Smiley Should you not add all the services that currently is using KDC, like the roulette game, dice game, etc... Now it is spanish text or so Smiley

Haha its not done yet! All services will be on there. I'm just trying to setup the forums.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
went from 19 to 22, maybe my 3 did get through  Cheesy

Please make FAIR votes!!!! We don't want to get in a situation that we lose this because people are thinking they are smart and think that they can cheat the system. Believe me, they know!!!!
legendary
@KDC_Davy,

Did all the Klondike coin developers already voted on www.coinpayments.net/vote?

2 of us have. We will ensure there's plenty more votes from the rest and all our friends and family.

A little update on the site, mysticdoge did a great job on some content etc last night. I'm hoping to have it complete tonight. Just to be on the safe side, release tomorrow night.

I'm playing around with some forum software I'm torn between buddypress and SMF any thoughts guys?

Check the services part on the site Smiley Should you not add all the services that currently is using KDC, like the roulette game, dice game, etc... Now it is spanish text or so Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
went from 19 to 22, maybe my 3 did get through  Cheesy
Activity: 70
@KDC_Davy,

Activity: 336
Keep up the good work up vote us www.coinpayments.net/vote we are in 4th place would be nice to move into clear 3rd keep voting the coins price is rising already !

gl getting on coinpayments guys! keep up the pressure!
legendary
@KDC_Davy,

legendary
Keep up the good work up vote us www.coinpayments.net/vote we are in 4th place would be nice to move into clear 3rd keep voting the coins price is rising already !

I was just thinking the same Cheesy

For a less then one day event, this is not too bad... but we should try for first place, those other coins are older, those people are less active, we are pretty active at the moment, so we should be able to add a lot more votes now...
Activity: 270
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
legendary
Price climbling, 4999 @ coinmarket (still fucked up low IMO) Smiley

The price is ridicules low!!! But you can also not buy a lot at those prices... the first big sell is at 8000 and even 8000 is very low!!! If people now start learning from their mistakes and not jump on those scam coins and invest in something real then we should be at 40000 AT LEAST, as this is a real coin with great potential. They have a new marketing leader, really crazy guy, but a damm good marketing leader Smiley
Activity: 84
Price climbling, 4999 @ coinmarket (still fucked up low IMO) Smiley
legendary
Voted a few times on coinpayments with different info.  Looks like they track IPs so it's probably only worth one vote. 

Indeed!!!! That was said in the beginning, just vote one time... it is important that people are not cheating!!!! It destroy the repetation of Klondike coin, we have a very big community, so if everybody do what they need to do then we should be number one!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Voted a few times on coinpayments with different info.  Looks like they track IPs so it's probably only worth one vote. 
legendary
Great idea, I am the current maniac! Who will be next?  Grin
Loving the development of this coin this week, difficulty will rise very soon. I have 3500 coins so far, from mining.
It seems as though this is one of the more 'professional' coins to invest in, among all the flavour of the week coins.

Someone want to change the maniac Smiley Only 5.1 KDC Wink

http://klondikecoin.cryptocoinmania.com/

Already a few people has used this application, nice, as it is always nice to see people using their coins, and if you lose, you don't lose a lot, mmm, unless the coin price will jump very fast and strong Smiley
legendary
legendary
Great idea, I am the current maniac! Who will be next?  Grin
Loving the development of this coin this week, difficulty will rise very soon. I have 3500 coins so far, from mining.
It seems as though this is one of the more 'professional' coins to invest in, among all the flavour of the week coins.

Someone want to change the maniac Smiley Only 5.1 KDC Wink

http://klondikecoin.cryptocoinmania.com/

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
By the way, has anybody been watching the Stack scam? how people can be so stupid?. And I would like to know the actual amount of BTC they really got it... I don't think 69BTC is the real number. Hoping not...
Jump to: