Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 230. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
At the request of this community, I have added KDC to our roster.  Enjoy!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Just discovered the coin:) Is it a good time to buy the coin now? What is the lowest and highest the price has been?
Lowest: 3300 sat
Highest: 43000 sat
Average: Around 9k sat I guess

Probably a good time to buy then:)

Just discovered the coin:) Is it a good time to buy the coin now? What is the lowest and highest the price has been?

I am happy that you found to KDC. The time to buy is perfect right now. The lowest price was I think 1 cent, and the highest 40 cent before a month or so (please correct me if I'm wrong)

Seems like the coin has a lot of good things going for it. I think I will buy in:)
Yes! I just bought 6k more Smiley
Activity: 77

Probably a good time to buy then:)

I am happy that you found to KDC. The time to buy is perfect right now. The lowest price was I think 1 cent, and the highest 40 cent before a month or so (please correct me if I'm wrong)

Seems like the coin has a lot of good things going for it. I think I will buy in:)
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Activity: 112
Activity: 77
legendary
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
its almost 2am here. Im done after 9 hour workday and few hours work on KDC.

this weekend i will be less available. Saturday evening I wont be online with the new website launch unfort.. but: im gonna watch The Wolf of Wallstreet @ cinema   Grin
Im really glad I dindt sell that night frustration got to level "over 9000" Smiley

KDC will be golden! Cheesy

Now can we just get back to our more "normal" value @ 20k-30k sat, to take steady aim @ 1dollar/kdc
Activity: 70
things are starting to look up, for those who held on to the coin, we are in for a big surprise! KDC is looking strong..
Hey people! Just got home, I see that there's been a lot of activity. I've checked in now and then during the day and replied to Dave's PMs!
Looking good!

When devs and community works together, success arrives faster!

Future looks very bright and shiny.. Must be the gold.
Activity: 112
Hey people! Just got home, I see that there's been a lot of activity. I've checked in now and then during the day and replied to Dave's PMs!
Looking good!

When devs and community works together, success arrives faster!
Im assisting with the website at this very moment. Gonna look great!

Btw, great job on providing some juice to the faucet:

Faucet balance: 1849.0511
Average payout: 0.58044015406888
3895 payouts
Activity: 98
Mine for your life
And the difficulty is going up! again  Grin
legendary
Really enjoyed all the chats tonight guys, thanks to those who joined us.

+1

Heres a quote from lottocoin website. I wonder if KDC_Dave could look at their source code and see how they are generating random super blocks?

LottoCoin - The winners choice [LOT]. LottoCoin is a p2p crypto coin based on scrypt PoW, descendant of Litecoin which uses random block features. Initially it creates random coins between 256 and 65536 (256*256) coins per block. It also generates random superblocks where miners can win big!
legendary
Activity: 1120
We should have a site like

http://alphacoin.cryptocoinmania.com/

up and running for Klondike in the next hours. I've received a confirmation from cryptocoinmania that he wants to add our coin. This deal is good for both parties, it give Klondike users/miners some more options to do stuff with their coins and it is good for cryptocoinmania to increase revenue. Looking forward to see a working site for Klondike.

Very interesting concept in fact, as how it works is that you try to motivate people to invest in a coin and you will receive coins when you manage it in 1 hour, if you don't manage it, then you lose your coins, if you manage it then you have 50% profit. Maybe the 1 hour timeframe is short, should be better 1 day or so as the person that overrules you need to pay 70%, so the site takes 20%
legendary
We should have a site like

http://alphacoin.cryptocoinmania.com/

up and running for Klondike in the next hours. I've received a confirmation from cryptocoinmania that he wants to add our coin. This deal is good for both parties, it give Klondike users/miners some more options to do stuff with their coins and it is good for cryptocoinmania to increase revenue. Looking forward to see a working site for Klondike.
legendary
https://www.coinpayments.net/vote-results

Hello,

You can see the tentative results at
https://www.coinpayments.net/vote-results

-CoinPayments.net

Friday, February 21, 2014, 5:12:43 PM, you wrote:

Thanks for replying,

but how is it possible to know that we are in a good position or not. For example, i'm interesting in Klondike coin. But i have no clue that it is in the Top 5 or not. I fully understand that you cannot add all coins as some coins are really bad coins or are pre-mine and make it risky that the developers are just selling their pre-mine coins  and then nothing happens anymore. Will there be some kind of pool that give a better view which coins will be added?

Kind Regards,
Kris.

On Friday, 21 February 2014, 22:53, CoinPayments.net
<[email protected]> wrote:

Hello Kris,

It will most likely be the top 5-7 coins that get listed and maybe 1-2
wildcards. We really want coins that are going to be used regularly.

Friday, February 21, 2014, 4:09:57 PM, you wrote:

Department: Coin Questions

I've a question on the Public Coin Vote, how much votes do you need to receive as a coin to get listed? Can we just pay a amount of BTC to get listed? Can you please give some more  information. Thanks.

Kind Regards,
Kris.
Jump to: