Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 25. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Please,Why the offical website into not to go? Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 66
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Team is a liar, huge scam!!!!!!!!!!!

Here... let me put it in Google translate English like you do:

Chinese shut dev mouth, price fall, no mouth Chinese to mine with community answer to the moon.  Many pump on dev email, no talk back to email dev community.  $100 grand dollars investor on email waiting for KDC big project.  No idea, no scam.

834185735823458234, or whatever your name is... go away.  You and your friends have been spamming this thread with incomprehensible gibberish for 2 weeks now.  Stop.

Now that we got that out of the way:

Bangomatic, I'm not sure what the CripToe team wants to do, to be honest.  We can "fix" the KDC wallet, or even implement new features, but it boils down to the fact that we're still just going to be lacking a marketing angle.  We need a PR person.  Someone who can be responsible for marketing the coin and getting accepted places.

If someone wants to step up and be that person, we'll work on the wallet.  We'll throw up a poll and see what people want to change.  But if we don't find someone like that, we're looking at a zombie coin.

-Fuse

Hi Fuse,

It would be really great if your team could fix the wallet and implement new features. Bangomatic and myself had applied for a position but never received an answer and couldn't update the OP for example. I'm pretty sure we would be a good team. Someone else had applied also if I remember well.

So, I think we may start  Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
ive sold all long ago. move to LGD guys.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.

Here... let me put it in Google translate English like you do:

Chinese shut dev mouth, price fall, no mouth Chinese to mine with community answer to the moon.  Many pump on dev email, no talk back to email dev community.  $100 grand dollars investor on email waiting for KDC big project.  No idea, no scam.

834185735823458234, or whatever your name is... go away.  You and your friends have been spamming this thread with incomprehensible gibberish for 2 weeks now.  Stop.

Now that we got that out of the way:

Bangomatic, I'm not sure what the CripToe team wants to do, to be honest.  We can "fix" the KDC wallet, or even implement new features, but it boils down to the fact that we're still just going to be lacking a marketing angle.  We need a PR person.  Someone who can be responsible for marketing the coin and getting accepted places.

If someone wants to step up and be that person, we'll work on the wallet.  We'll throw up a poll and see what people want to change.  But if we don't find someone like that, we're looking at a zombie coin.

-Fuse

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
sucky for u holdign it, ive sold all at 5k satoshis Wink
this coin is dead ;(
yes ,is  dead ,fucking
mo
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
this coin is dead ;(
yes ,is  dead ,fucking
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
is it possible to move coins from the kdc wallets?

i tried it on two diff computers and two diff wallets. both stop sync at block 194492..  Undecided
Dont transfer any coins! Keep them in your wallet.
legendary
Many of us are disappointed.

I know I am. I worked my butt off on KLondikecoin, Mining, Buying, Promoting, and many others did as well.

I'm still hoping that Criptoe Team will save Klondike?

Fuse, what's the verdict?
Activity: 168
is it possible to move coins from the kdc wallets?

i tried it on two diff computers and two diff wallets. both stop sync at block 194492..  Undecided
Activity: 126
"KlondikeCoin" hello!Sincere hope that you can return to the KDC team!KDC is a very nice coin, there are a lot of supporters and vibrant community.We need you!We don't want to see the coin really become a coin for the unknown.If you don't come, it will really die.Hold the KDC people believe KDC, so always stick to it.If you leave, so people will make a big misunderstanding for you.So please come back "KlondikeCoin"
No one I can reach him, E-mail to him a lot of people are not to come out, I've disappointed
Activity: 93
"KlondikeCoin" hello!Sincere hope that you can return to the KDC team!KDC is a very nice coin, there are a lot of supporters and vibrant community.We need you!We don't want to see the coin really become a coin for the unknown.If you don't come, it will really die.Hold the KDC people believe KDC, so always stick to it.If you leave, so people will make a big misunderstanding for you.So please come back "KlondikeCoin"
Activity: 182
wallet got stuck on May 4, can't sync since then, any tip?
this coin is dead ;(

I think the original dev team is dead. The coin lives on Smiley 
I think this coin is dead, the official web sites can't open the website ~... has no one maintenance
legendary
this coin is dead ;(

I think the original dev team is dead. The coin lives on Smiley 
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
this coin is dead ;(
legendary
Fucking cunts, still holding 200k of this shit

Dat's a lot of gold!  I'm still holding too but maybe 1/4 that.

Still holding a few 10K I'm going down with the ship or to the moon.  either way i got my KDC
   kdc
Activity: 189
Still holding a few 10K I'm going down with the ship or to the moon.  either way i got my KDC
Pages:
Jump to: