Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 21. (Read 554375 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
We're still working.

There's two approaches to this:

1. We release incremental updates over the next month, and we run the risk of creating multiple forks/versions over that time requiring people to update every time.
2. We release one huge update with all of the changes we have planned, and we don't need to worry about unintentional forking.

The price is where it was before.  It went up in price because people were excited that there was something that was going to happen with the coin again.  Interest created demand.

As far as the original devs... they probably got tired of the project and made enough to consider it a win.

-Fuse

Take your time and do it right!

Still holding.

I am still holding too

thanks for fuse and the team
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
We're still working.

1. We release incremental updates over the next month, and we run the risk of creating multiple forks/versions over that time requiring people to update every time.
2. We release one huge update with all of the changes we have planned, and we don't need to worry about unintentional forking.

The price is where it was before.  It went up in price because people were excited that there was something that was going to happen with the coin again.  Interest created demand.

As far as the original devs... they probably got tired of the project and made enough to consider it a win.

-Fuse
  thanks Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
We're still working.

The price is where it was before.  It went up in price because people were excited that there was something that was going to happen with the coin again.  Interest created demand.

-Fuse

Take your time and do it right!

Still holding.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
We're still working.

The price is where it was before.  It went up in price because people were excited that there was something that was going to happen with the coin again.  Interest created demand.

-Fuse
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Any more updates?

Haven't seen much.And the price keeps falling.I still wonder why the real dev team abandoned the coin.
Activity: 519
Activity: 686
OK... we know you guys want an update and news.  So here goes...

We're working on the code now.  That's it.  We don't want to release shitty code or just the same wallet with a small tweak.  We are working on changing a lot of things, so it will take time.  The coin isn't dead, it isn't dying, and it's not abandoned... it's just slow going.  There is no impending doom rushing upon us, so there is no need to rush things and make mistakes.  We're not going to tie the CripToe name to something done half-ass.

We promise that if we can do the things we are trying to do with the code that we will be releasing something you guys will want to mine.

Until then, hodl and relax.

-Fuse

thanks fuse
You have worked hard
I believe KDC will rise
Activity: 232

We're working on the code now.  That's it.  We don't want to release shitty code or just the same wallet with a small tweak.  We are working on changing a lot of things, so it will take time.  The coin isn't dead, it isn't dying, and it's not abandoned... it's just slow going.  There is no impending doom rushing upon us, so there is no need to rush things and make mistakes.  We're not going to tie the CripToe name to something done half-ass.

We promise that if we can do the things we are trying to do with the code that we will be releasing something you guys will want to mine.

-Fuse

great news! Thanks a lot Fuse and the team.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.

-Fuse
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
No one will take over the development of the KDC, everybody give it up!

Did you miss the post from ny2cafuse on the previous page?
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
No one will take over the development of the KDC, everybody give it up!
Activity: 93
KDC goodbye!KDC team has given up.I also give up!
Activity: 107
Waitting for the BREAKING NEWS from Dev Team   Smiley
Activity: 181
Anyone left here working on this coin?
I would love to see some progress for community...
Can we get some status updates and agenda for KDC here from Dev Board?
Anybody got a working link to download the wallet? OSX preferably, but Windows will do. thx

This is for windows. Hope it helps Smiley

klondikecoin-qt-V2-fixed.rar
   It's a pity that can't update or purse Cry
Anybody got a working link to download the wallet? OSX preferably, but Windows will do. thx

This is for windows. Hope it helps Smiley

klondikecoin-qt-V2-fixed.rar
My wallet dont sync. Can someone post node list

Code:
rpcuser=klondikecoinrpc
rpcpassword=somepassword
rpcport=56679
addnode=kdc.criptoe.com
addnode=88.208.205.38
addnode=88.208.205.216