Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 22. (Read 554375 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
My wallet dont sync. Can someone post node list
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Anybody got a working link to download the wallet? OSX preferably, but Windows will do. thx
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

+1 Grin

Fuse will create new thread for KlondikeCoin
I hope you don't spam on the new thread later
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Awesome news  Smiley
It's never to late for a change  Wink
I think after such a long time analyzing the market situation is utterly important, there have been many changes
and KDC seemed to be stuck in the past (we have X11, PoS 2.0 and a high request on anonymity in the cryptocoin market today).
Hope the CripToe Devs will be able to implement new features that will push this coin back to the top  Shocked

I agree! The anonymity feature can really boost a coins value (huge boost) instantly. For example XLB trading at about 5000 now and  when they successfully implement anon., the price could easily top 100,000.
Activity: 181
Awesome news  Smiley
It's never to late for a change  Wink
I think after such a long time analyzing the market situation is utterly important, there have been many changes
and KDC seemed to be stuck in the past (we have X11, PoS 2.0 and a high request on anonymity in the cryptocoin market today).
Hope the CripToe Devs will be able to implement new features that will push this coin back to the top  Shocked
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I lost all my coins on Coinmarket, about 5k which were worth a lot more at the time, about 3x.

Anyway that said I have no KDC left but nonetheless since a lot of you who want KDC are Canadian I'll let you know that you can get BTC in just 60 seconds from this site: http://www.goo.gl/K8J8O8 and IT WORKS FOR AUSTRALIANS TOO!! There's another Canadian site that copied this site's code, but that one is more expensive anyway so make sure you use this site.

No sign up, just a debit card, then trade the BTC for KDC.
Activity: 27
Announcement for the KDC community:

The CripToe team will be taking over KDC development.

After a lot of consideration, the team has decided to take over development of the coin.  We've tossed around a lot of ideas, but we have one that we feel is solid, and will probably be widely valued by the KDC community.  I won't say what it is at this time, but I will poll some members of the community via PM to see what they think.

We don't have an ETA for anything, but we are currently in a planning stage right now.  We do not want to rush into anything.

We will create a new thread with updated information, and post the link here when we're ready to roll out.

Thanks,

Fuse
   New features the KDC is expected to be developed, it will be a beautiful COINS

After a lot of consideration, the team has decided to take over development of the coin.  We've tossed around a lot of ideas, but we have one that we feel is solid, and will probably be widely valued by the KDC community.  I won't say what it is at this time, but I will poll some members of the community via PM to see what they think.

We don't have an ETA for anything, but we are currently in a planning stage right now.  We do not want to rush into anything.

We will create a new thread with updated information, and post the link here when we're ready to roll out.

Thanks,

Fuse

waiting new thread and new plans
buy kdc before to the moon Smiley
Activity: 16

Thanks,

Fuse
thanks!!
Activity: 26

Thanks,

Fuse
  Looking forward to the KDC than DRK price!

fuse, is the best person to lead this coin!

Thank fuse.
Anyone know where to get a working wallet for this coin?

Website is offline at the moment
bangomatic will build a nice website and maintain it daily Smiley
Activity: 196
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Activity: 6

Thanks,

Fuse
  Looking forward to the KDC than DRK price!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.

Thanks,

Fuse
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Anyone know where to get a working wallet for this coin?
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
devs dropped the coin, im one of luckers who sold on time.
count it a loss and move to other coins.

thats how it is in cryptoworld guys!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
i wish this coin will be good in the future.

Yes, it is a very good coin,
In the future it is the mainstream of coin market, it has a bright tomorrow.
 Smiley Smiley

yes Smiley
If I still had KDC (lost them when coinmarket shut down), I would wait until the price fluctuations might indicate a pump is near, and eventually one of those times it will happen and boom you can at least cut some losses.

Klondikecoin is a Canadian-developed coin. To purchase BTC in Canada in 60 seconds go to http://www.goo.gl/K8J8O8, then convert that to KDC on Cryptsy if you want KDC.

when will dev come back?
he went on vacation for too long
kdc community miss him very much
i dont care about the price
i just want the dev say hello Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: