Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 253. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Every time i check coinmarketcap, i see kdc dropping. What is the problem?

people get nervous and even early adopters started to dump.

Well im here since the first day and i knew that it would take half a year to see KDC where i want him to be

i can wait ^^

i would never sell my kdc for this price. thats ridiculous

3 weeks ago it the price per KDC was 45 cents.  Why the hell should i sell it now for 3 cents ??

patience is the key to wealth

Agree, i in fact would say start buying at those prices, but as a investor you also need to understand that you cannot put all your money in one coin, you never know if something really goes wrong, then you lose everything. So my plan is, buy from time to time a few new coins and continue making profit on other coins that i then again will use to buy some KDC coins.

a klondike for 3 cents is a very good investment. unfortunately im mining other coins than klondike because my earning are bigger. But with 20% of my earnings per day im buying klondike.

Price is cheap but I want to wait and see what the development team can deliver this week. We need more tools in order to succeed. We need more marketing, We need an introductory video posted on the website  that will get ppl excited about the coin and the potential it has.

agree, we need a looot more marketing !
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Well im here since the first day and i knew that it would take half a year to see KDC where i want him to be

i can wait ^^

3 weeks ago it the price per KDC was 45 cents.  Why the hell should i sell it now for 3 cents ??

Agree, i in fact would say start buying at those prices, but as a investor you also need to understand that you cannot put all your money in one coin, you never know if something really goes wrong, then you lose everything. So my plan is, buy from time to time a few new coins and continue making profit on other coins that i then again will use to buy some KDC coins.

a klondike for 3 cents is a very good investment. unfortunately im mining other coins than klondike because my earning are bigger. But with 20% of my earnings per day im buying klondike.

Price is cheap but I want to wait and see what the development team can deliver this week. We need more tools in order to succeed. We need more marketing, We need an introductory video posted on the website  that will get ppl excited about the coin and the potential it has.

i can wait ^^

3 weeks ago it the price per KDC was 45 cents.  Why the hell should i sell it now for 3 cents ??

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
atm almost all crypto loose vs fiat and fiat loosing vs precious metal. so best stay in klondike gold bars until turbulences have passed.
legendary
Activity: 1120

i can wait ^^

3 weeks ago it the price per KDC was 45 cents.  Why the hell should i sell it now for 3 cents ??

i can wait ^^

legendary
Xivra has been accepted by HOSTDAB

http://www.hostdab.com/index.php

Now, i've send a mail to ask if they are maybe interesting in adding Klondike coin as well. This looks like a very interesting site, so, why not...
legendary

pump and dump
pump and dump

Yeap at the moment it is only dump. But is that a bad thing? Always remember coins will always have pumps too... so people that bought at 3000 - 4000 and see suddenly 8000 will be very pleased Smiley
Activity: 98

pump and dump
pump and dump
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

pump and dump
Activity: 126
Come mine Klondike with us:

https://kdc.hash.so/

* 1% default donation, can be removed but please don't Smiley
* Super fast servers
* vardiff
* Default MPOS layout, the one you know well (efficient!), Internals have been optimized to make it faster!
* stratum on port 80 and 443, which helps if you are behind a firewall
* One click coin switcher, mine all of our (30) coins with ease!
* PPLNS
* Very nice admins, come say hi in IRC #hash.so @ freenode

Activity: 70
Just to clarify, I'm not a new dev. Just new to these boards. I am one of the original developers.
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos

Good question, i also don't understand, we have a stable network hashrate, now at around 500Mh/s, and people are earning 50% less mining KDC then when they mine another coin, but still we have a good networkhashrate, so either our networkhashrate is too high for this price, or the price is too low for this hashrate...

I expect a lot from the new developer, i hope that twitter and the website is finished by next week, so that we can move forward. And i hope that people will give positive comments or ideas to improve KDC then always complaining. Last week i said, it is a global trend, altcoins are moving lower, but now already a few has picked up and KDC was not included in those few, so maybe we need to be a little more patient. I'm trying whatever i can to put KDC in the big spotlight of a few of  those investors group, but i believe that because of some really negative comments on the board by a few that want to be smartass people are staying away.

theres new dev? ive missed something?
since KDC wasnt goign they way i wanted ive moved to SUN
legendary

Good question, i also don't understand, we have a stable network hashrate, now at around 500Mh/s, and people are earning 50% less mining KDC then when they mine another coin, but still we have a good networkhashrate, so either our networkhashrate is too high for this price, or the price is too low for this hashrate...

I expect a lot from the new developer, i hope that twitter and the website is finished by next week, so that we can move forward. And i hope that people will give positive comments or ideas to improve KDC then always complaining. Last week i said, it is a global trend, altcoins are moving lower, but now already a few has picked up and KDC was not included in those few, so maybe we need to be a little more patient. I'm trying whatever i can to put KDC in the big spotlight of a few of  those investors group, but i believe that because of some really negative comments on the board by a few that want to be smartass people are staying away.

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
legendary
More and more I start to like the coin price. We are almost 25% mine and the marketcap is only $125K , so this means only $500K for ALL coins, pretty cheap, i would say damm cheap. If coin price stay like this i will certainly at a few more coins here. Certainly now that they have a new developer in the team that will more focus on getting everything updated and i still believe that cryptsy will add KDC.
Activity: 140
Sorry guys I'm from the UK and needed some shut eye. I am back now.

To answer the why haven't we mined more.. We just don't have the hashing power. We had more coins but they were used on giveaways, bounties etc.

Our plan has never been to make a quick buck from KDC, which is why we didn't do a premine.... Its been about making a great coin, that we could eventually get monetery reward from our services.

Thats what I was thinking.  Don't worry about me when it comes to updates unless it's "hey polishing the new feature, release will be later today."  I don't need words of comfort just results and I'm not saying you guys are going slow.  The coin is great and you guys would have been gone long ago if you were in it for quick cash.  My only complaints lie with the stupid lemmings that seem to have flooded the market which is why I think people are having a hard time here because they think they're missing out on some sort of opportunity that was there all along.  Just wait for bloated coins like max coin to destroy it's investors.  Hopefully too many of them wont be turned off to crypto in general and will look for the next undervalued coin and choose ours.  Because that is the best promotion, dollar signs or euro signs.  A good recruitment point would be any scamming in relation to this coin would done by third parties and not the coin creators. Since they obviously will not take steps to pump the coins value but would much rather spend time making changes to prevent death(kimoto) and create services to make the coin relevant.  Just keep the great work up, I know I sound like a FUDder but thats just my cynical ass personality, I hope for the best but expect the worst. Life is fun.   
Activity: 70
Sorry guys I'm from the UK and needed some shut eye. I am back now.

To answer the why haven't we mined more.. We just don't have the hashing power. We had more coins but they were used on giveaways, bounties etc.

Our plan has never been to make a quick buck from KDC, which is why we didn't do a premine.... Its been about making a great coin, that we could eventually get monetery reward from our services.

Jump to: