Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 248. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
  I suggest asking to remove it from coin market have a look at there support thread its full of stuck deposits i will then put add 20BTC to the coindup wall coin market is holding us back right now !!!
"This is a untested beta version of the exchange - use it at your own risk."

I can read, i understand that and the risk involved and was willing to take them, but i don't expect to be ignored on a permanent basis by the website owners when I've posted over a week ago in the support thread and sent 1 pm, also go and read there attitude towards other people in the support thread thats not the attitude to take if your running a business, shit customer service and bad attitude towards customers. I have written off my 1.07 BTC
 Have you also read this on there site (Trying to abuse or flood our system will result in account/balance loss!)
 I'm calling scammers !!!!
You like how that guy points out the disclaimer, like that makes everything ok.  But would you really want to use the 1.0 product if you lose BTC apparently from a bug in the beta and the devs dont care enough to respond let alone fix the bug which may or may not even exist we dont know because there's no response.  I feel for you even though Im not in your situation im just tired of hearing all this bs surrounding crypto with shady or unqualified service providers.  It's like every one of these exchange owners  is either unqualified, shady, or just plain ignorant.  They may not be scammers in the sense that they are robbing you, but they sure as hell are giving us the business with immediate deposits delayed withdraws.  An ever-changing opaque set of standards for adding coins to their exchanges.  Fee's that seem small but when compared to traffic are exorbitant(If it's so busy on their exchange you think they'd be able to afford REAL upgrades not skins from fees). But no we get the absolute bare minimum(if any) service for relatively exorbitant rates, but I don't blame exchange owners for their greed only the IDIOTs dumb enough to patronize them.
Dont call them scammers they're LEECHES!
I was pointing out the disclaimer because people expect an exchange to be working 100% fine.

I've had no problems with coinmarket, and I will continue using them.

Also, fair enough to ph111 to be pissed about losing 1BTC, but considering he's saying that he's willing to put 20BTC into KDC then I don't know why he's worrying so much about it. CoinedUp is a trusted exchange and if he's willing to put 20BTC into KDC I'm assuming he is pretty certain that he will make more than the 1BTC he may have lost on coinmarket.

Im pissed at there attitude and the fact that people like them ruin the whole system but WTF they can keep the BTC now just want people to know what happened !!!!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
  I suggest asking to remove it from coin market have a look at there support thread its full of stuck deposits i will then put add 20BTC to the coindup wall coin market is holding us back right now !!!

I can read, i understand that and the risk involved and was willing to take them, but i don't expect to be ignored on a permanent basis by the website owners when I've posted over a week ago in the support thread and sent 1 pm, also go and read there attitude towards other people in the support thread thats not the attitude to take if your running a business, shit customer service and bad attitude towards customers. I have written off my 1.07 BTC
 Have you also read this on there site (Trying to abuse or flood our system will result in account/balance loss!)
You like how that guy points out the disclaimer, like that makes everything ok.  But would you really want to use the 1.0 product if you lose BTC apparently from a bug in the beta and the devs dont care enough to respond let alone fix the bug which may or may not even exist we dont know because there's no response.  I feel for you even though Im not in your situation im just tired of hearing all this bs surrounding crypto with shady or unqualified service providers.  It's like every one of these exchange owners  is either unqualified, shady, or just plain ignorant.  They may not be scammers in the sense that they are robbing you, but they sure as hell are giving us the business with immediate deposits delayed withdraws.  An ever-changing opaque set of standards for adding coins to their exchanges.  Fee's that seem small but when compared to traffic are exorbitant(If it's so busy on their exchange you think they'd be able to afford REAL upgrades not skins from fees). But no we get the absolute bare minimum(if any) service for relatively exorbitant rates, but I don't blame exchange owners for their greed only the IDIOTs dumb enough to patronize them.
I was pointing out the disclaimer because people expect an exchange to be working 100% fine.

I've had no problems with coinmarket, and I will continue using them.

Also, fair enough to ph111 to be pissed about losing 1BTC, but considering he's saying that he's willing to put 20BTC into KDC then I don't know why he's worrying so much about it. CoinedUp is a trusted exchange and if he's willing to put 20BTC into KDC I'm assuming he is pretty certain that he will make more than the 1BTC he may have lost on coinmarket.
Activity: 84
Maybe ppl are beginning to understand the real value of a coins that has a great Dev-team and a strong (not extremely big though, yet...) The sell wall is more lika a grass straw IMO. This might also be because the dumpers sent the coins to the "better" hands Smiley

Activity: 245

I've never had issues with coinmarket. Their support can be a little slow, but I think that's because it's like a one or two man shop. I've always received fast withdrawals and deposits.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Activity: 196

Dont know if people regained trust to Coinedup even though they have super fast servers now, I mean the difference is there for sure but I still doubt everybody like to use Coinedup therefore Coinmarket.io is a good second choice, unless we get added to Coinex.
Activity: 98
How come ppl sell at 3300 at coinmarket, while there is a 6.4 btc buy wall at 3600 at coinedup? Ppl just WANT to lose money?

Coinmarket.io:

N/A   Mon Feb 17 17:47:36   1434.75373635 KDC   0.00003401   0.04879597 BTC
N/A   Mon Feb 17 17:44:24   1997 KDC   0.00003300   0.06590100 BTC
N/A   Mon Feb 17 17:43:35   2459.39621934 KDC   0.00003401   0.08364407 BTC

CoinedUp.com:

Buy KDC
Rate   KDC   BTC
0.0000376   7220.8264717   0.27150308
0.000036   176184.54307984   6.34264355

1997 coins for 3300 or for 3760 = 0.009 btc difference you just trew away and makes KDC looks bad on coinmarket.

It's how the freemarket works , everyone is selling at the most convenient place for the price he wants , thinks it's the best.

Beware using coin market i have had BTC to buy KLondike stuck there over 1 week i logged support requests and they ignored me i suggest removing Klondike from the exchange and they will hold the price down i converted 2BTC to Klondike and then they froze my account when i was pumping your price i offered to support your coin with 20BTC this coinmarket.io is shit !!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
How come ppl sell at 3300 at coinmarket, while there is a 6.4 btc buy wall at 3600 at coinedup? Ppl just WANT to lose money?

Coinmarket.io:

CoinedUp.com:

Buy KDC
Rate   KDC   BTC

1997 coins for 3300 or for 3760 = 0.009 btc difference you just trew away and makes KDC looks bad on coinmarket.

It's how the freemarket works , everyone is selling at the most convenient place for the price he wants , thinks it's the best.
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

Coinmarket.io:

CoinedUp.com:

Buy KDC
Rate   KDC   BTC

Activity: 155
VOTE FOR KLONDIKE COIN
please donate for dev.
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
Activity: 168
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
KDC is rising !

from 3400 to 3500 (on coinmarket) ?

Grin but lets be honest when some interest hit KDC then it can double in no time, look at how wake the selling walls are.
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

when is block halving taking place ?

Any plans ?

Blockhalving is on Block 129K

so now is the best time to mine Klondike Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
It is not a lot but look, we have a big BUY order on 3600

Buy KDC

Rate   KDC   BTC
0.000039   243.79451711   0.00950799
0.0000376   11000.   0.4136
0.0000352   641.39541486   0.02257712
0.000035   29898.25785828   1.04643903

Also network hashrate stay strong! and we are again one day closer to halvering. Some nice pictures has been added to the thread, at least the mood is still good Smiley
Jump to: