Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 254. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Couple of things...

If anyone is looking for a pool... point your miners toward kdc.criptoe.com... I have a quartet of miners pointed this pool for the past week... small but efficient... the pool has been 93.80% for the past week... breaking block with regularity.

I am disappointed to hear that the dev team only hold 20K of KDC... this is not a good thing... devs are working for nothing... this is why a premine in important... to keep the dev team motivated and compensated for their hard work.

If the choice is made to fork the coin and change the parameters of halving or block reward... I will no longer bother to mine or support KDC... and I will dump my holding as soon as the price reaches what I believe to be the top of the market as result of these artificially forced changes... the real potential of KDC is the in the original design parameters and road map... I have been mining KDC since about day 2 and have not sold any of the KDC I have mined.

The bulk of the contributors to this forum have been complaining about the price and are lacking in patience... keep supporting the coin... and in time KDC will be successful... KDC has great potential.

The real issue with KDC is that it is worth less... like almost every other alt-coin... the only thing that your hard earned KDC will buy you is BTC... so KDC is jostling with every other alt-coin for the same BTC... the only thing that will make KDC stand apart from the crowd is the ability for KDC to used to buy real world products... and the game key store is the first step in the right direction.

Just my 2KDC...

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
So, let's start raise money for the Dev's!
I can send 500-1000 KDC Smiley

5K from me if needed

Instead of just giving them our hard earned KDC, why dont we give them bounties for actually delivering on the promised timeline. Like they say the website will be totally redesigned and up to date with new features by 1 week. If they can deliver then give them a bounty. Sounds fair? 

I would like to see all these things done. http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/1/18/klondike-coin-future-plans-revealed-part-1-january-2014
legendary
I've only got 14k KDC but I'm holding. Will the price go down to 0 - so be it. I will not dump my coins, I rather lose it all then sell now and then see the price being 10x in a month or two. I've made that mistake too many times with EAC, Moon, Noble, Velocity, LOT.

There are over 300 pages here, people are still active. ~~500mhps net hashrate. The coin isn't dead.

Just HOLD YOUR FUCKING COINS! Don't dump. We'll be on Cryptsy soon, just wait. We all know that when we hit Cryptsy, we will get "hyped" again. People will start mining KDC.
At the moment Maxcoin is ruining for us. People went from Doge to Max... Now we just wait for Max to be worthless to mine and then they will spread out and if we're top 10 on Coinwarz - people will start mining KDC. With miners comes higher prices. With higher prices everyone gets happy.

Moral of this story is:
Do not fucking dump only because you think the coin is dying. Do not listen to the FUD-spreaders.

+1
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I've only got 14k KDC but I'm holding. Will the price go down to 0 - so be it. I will not dump my coins, I rather lose it all then sell now and then see the price being 10x in a month or two. I've made that mistake too many times with EAC, Moon, Noble, Velocity, LOT.

There are over 300 pages here, people are still active. ~~500mhps net hashrate. The coin isn't dead.

Just HOLD YOUR FUCKING COINS! Don't dump. We'll be on Cryptsy soon, just wait. We all know that when we hit Cryptsy, we will get "hyped" again. People will start mining KDC.
At the moment Maxcoin is ruining for us. People went from Doge to Max... Now we just wait for Max to be worthless to mine and then they will spread out and if we're top 10 on Coinwarz - people will start mining KDC. With miners comes higher prices. With higher prices everyone gets happy.

Moral of this story is:
Do not fucking dump only because you think the coin is dying. Do not listen to the FUD-spreaders.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Buy wall is breaking...
0.000045   9934.91707116   0.44707127
Let it fall. Let the real market decide what its worth.
Its seeming like some people bought in earlier above 6000 and are trying to not lose so much and those are the orders you see on exchanges above 5000.  It seems like most miners are dumping and a handful of people have been buying up everything 5000 and below.  If I am to believe there is a future for us here then I dont want to hear that the only supporters have more than 2% mined in holdings.  I want to believe that shits going to work out but it seems the discussion group is getting smaller and smaller I already feel like there are lees than 20 people with any real holdings and even less who really care about this coins success. I wish there was a cry emote. And there is no REAL market just a bunch of lemmings trying to get rich quick throwing money around in hopes that it will grow and crying scam when they lose because they were too stupid to use their head.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500

5K from me if needed
Activity: 98
BTW I was shocked to know that I hold considerably more KDC than all the dev's combined.  Huh

DEV need to mine more, they can mine +1K with 6000Kh/s per day Smiley, after 20 days they had double their stake Smiley
Yes! If I brought my own coin to the market you can bet I'd be mining it 24/7 from minute one.
Indeed i would think so too.If i own +100K KDC, then in fact i was expecting that DEV would have around +250K - +500K KDC, of course, you also need the hashrate, I have a few graphic cards, so ... Smiley

Something is definitely wrong there.  If all the devs combined only own 20k of KDC, thats less than one btc worth.  Doesnt make sense to me.  
Seems like their priorities are out of whack.  If you truly believe in the coin, and you are doing the work as devs, you should at least own 250-500k by now.  I dont understand what would be the motive to keep working on projects.  REAL devs get paid way more for part-time work for a few days.

With ownership of only 20K, no wonder the projects have fallen behind.  If KDC keeps falling and the halving has no effect, if I were the dev I would just drop the project and dev a new coin from scartch applying everything I learned from KDC.

Nothing, and nothing new from them since weeks, amazing is not it?

Not crapping on the devs here.  I do think they are doing an amazing job for basically free.  Personally, I would have ditched the project a long time ago. I just have a hard time believing they are doing all this work for basically nothing.  They own less KDC than a miner with 1Mh card.  If anything the community needs to chip in and donate to the devs so they have an incentive to keep doing good work or I have to wonder why in the world would they keep doing anything for KDC.  

I understand they initially planned to make a dollar a coin, but obviously they screwed up their math in the design of the coin from the very beginning.  Im sure they dont want to quit anything they started, but without proper incentive they could decide any day to quit this coin if they only own 20k.  just weird and makes no sense.

Instead of complaining to the devs about updates, you all need to bribe them to do more work and provide them more incentive. 20k is laughable and the equivalent in btc will be half in two weeks?Huh?
Activity: 539
BTW I was shocked to know that I hold considerably more KDC than all the dev's combined.  Huh

DEV need to mine more, they can mine +1K with 6000Kh/s per day Smiley, after 20 days they had double their stake Smiley
Yes! If I brought my own coin to the market you can bet I'd be mining it 24/7 from minute one.
Indeed i would think so too.If i own +100K KDC, then in fact i was expecting that DEV would have around +250K - +500K KDC, of course, you also need the hashrate, I have a few graphic cards, so ... Smiley

Something is definitely wrong there.  If all the devs combined only own 20k of KDC, thats less than one btc worth.  Doesnt make sense to me.   
Seems like their priorities are out of whack.  If you truly believe in the coin, and you are doing the work as devs, you should at least own 250-500k by now.  I dont understand what would be the motive to keep working on projects.  REAL devs get paid way more for part-time work for a few days.

With ownership of only 20K, no wonder the projects have fallen behind.  If KDC keeps falling and the halving has no effect, if I were the dev I would just drop the project and dev a new coin from scartch applying everything I learned from KDC.

Nothing, and nothing new from them since weeks, amazing is not it?
legendary
Buy wall is breaking...
Let it fall. Let the real market decide what its worth.
BTW I was shocked to know that I hold considerably more KDC than all the dev's combined.  Huh

Something is definitely wrong there.  If all the devs combined only own 20k of KDC, thats less than one btc worth.  Doesnt make sense to me.   
Seems like their priorities are out of whack.  If you truly believe in the coin, and you are doing the work as devs, you should at least own 250-500k by now.  I dont understand what would be the motive to keep working on projects.  REAL devs get paid way more for part-time work for a few days.

With ownership of only 20K, no wonder the projects have fallen behind.  If KDC keeps falling and the halving has no effect, if I were the dev I would just drop the project and dev a new coin from scartch applying everything I learned from KDC.
Buy wall is breaking...
It's funny I think I sold less than one percent of my KDC but have stopped mining and started maxcoin but I'm not holding those just dumping them furiously and once they stop being so damn profitable to mine I'm back to KDC because I'm kinda optimistic about it.  And if KDC treats me well in the future I will take some of my holdings and make a dedicated 50Mh rig for KDC that will slave forever no matter the profit margin as long as it is profitable, if it's not profitable I'll dedicate whatever 50cents a day in electricity is in hash power towards KDC.  There will be a time when it would be stupid to hold the coins you mined unless youre just trying to save money/store wealth.  Crypto will be the destabilization on any centralization of anything to do with information, currency, well everything that isn't a tangible object.  But it will still disrupt and make more difficult the centralization of tangibles.

I wanna live where you live! my electric bill on a 50 mh rig would be $50 USD  per day. Shocked
lol think about it for a second and re read my post... lol
if it's not profitable 50 cents may only be a Mh or less
lol ok yeah I didn't read it close enough.
Hey lets get some more pledges you holders of tens of thousands if you want to keep spending em someone has to mine. Why not the early adopters?  I think a part of this coin being popular is having an end game,  which a lot of coins don't. They preach what the coins'll be worth but not whether there'll be people mining the transactions for the coin.  Say when a coin is fully mined the hash rate plummets due to lack of reward then hashes will leave making a coin less secure.  Isn't that a big aspect of crypto?  Having a network so big it is impossible to attack.  If theres only a small amout of hashes it would be a lot easier to 51% and wreck it all.
It's funny I think I sold less than one percent of my KDC but have stopped mining and started maxcoin but I'm not holding those just dumping them furiously and once they stop being so damn profitable to mine I'm back to KDC because I'm kinda optimistic about it.  And if KDC treats me well in the future I will take some of my holdings and make a dedicated 50Mh rig for KDC that will slave forever no matter the profit margin as long as it is profitable, if it's not profitable I'll dedicate whatever 50cents a day in electricity is in hash power towards KDC.  There will be a time when it would be stupid to hold the coins you mined unless youre just trying to save money/store wealth.  Crypto will be the destabilization on any centralization of anything to do with information, currency, well everything that isn't a tangible object.  But it will still disrupt and make more difficult the centralization of tangibles.

I wanna live where you live! my electric bill on a 50 mh rig would be $50 USD  per day. Shocked
In Sweden 1.3mhps (650w) is around €50/month. That's €1.6/day.
Please direct your miners here for a little while, this will make people interested in mining I hope!
With mhps comes a higher price!
legendary

lol ok yeah I didn't read it close enough.

legendary

We need to remind ourselves that the coin is barely a month old  Grin
In the crypto world, that seems like an eternity I know   Cheesy
We are luckier than most... Like an earlier post said, some coins don't even make it past the first week, and some of those have a low coin count, zero pre-mine but still they are history.
It's not too late for the coin.... Don't let the naysayers discourage you.
There are probably 3 coins or more released everyday and we are one of the chosen few that made  this far thanks to the collaborative efforts put forth.
As long as the community won't give up on the devs and vice versa, we should be ok.

Just my 2 cents,

The list of uses for crypto is huge.  People talking down other coins is like two people standing on a football field yelling at each other that there isn't enough room to do jumping jacks.  In reference to those naysayers.

Well look at it from their eyes if the coin is big they'll get theirs because they've developed the services and are invested in more ways than just holding the coin. Plus whats better for the community a dev team that profited from speculation on their own coin (duh they support it or else they'd just be mining and not developing) Or a community that profited from speculating/putting faith in a dev team that created a network of services and uses for their coin. Give em a break they are investing time which is a lot more valuable than money. As well do you want their computing power going to development or mining.  I don't know if they created one of those gambling sites but if they did they'll be getting theirs from those dumb enough to gamble them away(no offense just my opinion)
Activity: 980
We need to remind ourselves that the coin is barely a month old  Grin
In the crypto world, that seems like an eternity I know   Cheesy
We are luckier than most... Like an earlier post said, some coins don't even make it past the first week, and some of those have a low coin count, zero pre-mine but still they are history.
It's not too late for the coin.... Don't let the naysayers discourage you.
There are probably 3 coins or more released everyday and we are one of the chosen few that made  this far thanks to the collaborative efforts put forth.
As long as the community won't give up on the devs and vice versa, we should be ok.

Just my 2 cents,

Jump to: