Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 258. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!
Big selling pressure:

0.00005099 2597.1925724     0.13243085
0.0000512     361.235625      0.12042302
0.000052   67156.20300203   3.49212256

Either someone want to keep the price coin low and want to add as much as possible, or someone want to get out as soon as possible, as he needs to pay bill etc, otherwise i don't understand why he put so much for sell. Can he not wait for a jump or so? For example i bought DIM on coinedup, it didn't do anything for 3 or 4 weeks, maybe longer, yesterday it was pumped, result 100% profit.

Not much point in speculating really, could just be that they want to switch to another coin / pay bills etc.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Big selling pressure:

0.00005099 2597.1925724     0.13243085
0.0000512     361.235625      0.12042302
0.000052   67156.20300203   3.49212256

Either someone want to keep the price coin low and want to add as much as possible, or someone want to get out as soon as possible, as he needs to pay bill etc, otherwise i don't understand why he put so much for sell. Can he not wait for a jump or so? For example i bought DIM on coinedup, it didn't do anything for 3 or 4 weeks, maybe longer, yesterday it was pumped, result 100% profit.
Activity: 84
With the game strore now open, it is the perfect time to self promote KDC to a new croud of people with the GPU power to mine and buy KDC. We need to promote this on gaming forums, facebook pages and twitter accounts or anywhere else with a large number of gamers. You can copy and paste the below text or come up with something of your own. I think this could get KDC out there a bit more, maybe not but every little helps.

Code:
Get Free Games By Mining Crypto Coins

Check out this great website "http://cryptogamecodes.com/" you can get games here for KDC (Klondikecoin), this is a type of crypto currency like Bitcoin
that can be used on the website to purchase legal games. This coin is currently easy to mine unlike Bitcoin, so if you have
a good GPU (which most of you should for gaming) then you can mine these coins and then exchange them for games. Of course
you can also buy extra KDC to get the games early is you dont want to wait till you have enough to get the title you need,
at the current difficulty level it will only take about 1-2 weeks to mine enough KDC with a high powered GPU to get a top
of the range title like Battlefield 4 for free. So start mining now before difficulty goes up and it will take you longer.

KDC Official Webpage http://klondikecoin.com/
Games Website http://cryptogamecodes.com/
Exchanges To Buy KDC https://coinedup.com/OrderBook?market=KDC&base=BTC  https://www.coinmarket.io/market/KDCBTC
Faucet Get Free KDC http://faucet.klondikecoin.com/

Dont spam this like crazy and piss people off, but just to get the word out there............

This is very good Smiley IF the devteam would just update their website!! It wouldn surprise me if the download links on their site are for the old wallet = disaster..
Please dev update it! Smiley

I have a lot of gamer friends that would join in on this (knowing very little about cryptocurrencies)
legendary
Altcoins are recovering a little bit, notice it on my balance Cheesy
legendary
There was a nice DIME up yesterday on coinedup, interesting, if they start using coinedup as pump and dump, then more and more people will start buying KDC, because KDC is cheap and you can make nice money.
legendary
http://coinverted.com/

We should get KDC accepted there!

I've created a nice email and i have sent it to admin, lets hope for some positive feedback as i believe that site is indeed very interesting.
legendary
http://coinverted.com/

We should get KDC accepted there!

+111111111

Indeed, and this is also what needs to be added on our own merchandise website. We need to allow people to buy amazon giftcard, or Burger King gift cards.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
With the game strore now open, it is the perfect time to self promote KDC to a new croud of people with the GPU power to mine and buy KDC. We need to promote this on gaming forums, facebook pages and twitter accounts or anywhere else with a large number of gamers. You can copy and paste the below text or come up with something of your own. I think this could get KDC out there a bit more, maybe not but every little helps.

Code:
Get Free Games By Mining Crypto Coins

Check out this great website "http://cryptogamecodes.com/" you can get games here for KDC (Klondikecoin), this is a type of crypto currency like Bitcoin
that can be used on the website to purchase legal games. This coin is currently easy to mine unlike Bitcoin, so if you have
a good GPU (which most of you should for gaming) then you can mine these coins and then exchange them for games. Of course
you can also buy extra KDC to get the games early is you dont want to wait till you have enough to get the title you need,
at the current difficulty level it will only take about 1-2 weeks to mine enough KDC with a high powered GPU to get a top
of the range title like Battlefield 4 for free. So start mining now before difficulty goes up and it will take you longer.

KDC Official Webpage http://klondikecoin.com/
Games Website http://cryptogamecodes.com/
Exchanges To Buy KDC https://coinedup.com/OrderBook?market=KDC&base=BTC  https://www.coinmarket.io/market/KDCBTC
Faucet Get Free KDC http://faucet.klondikecoin.com/

Dont spam this like crazy and piss people off, but just to get the word out there............
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
I think we need a pump, the price rising means more miners will hop on seeing as Doge's block halving killed it's profitability.
Yeah, Doge's halving is actually good for us.
If I would have around 5btc I'd buy all sell orders up to 12k~~ but I just bought for 0.5~~ and I have 0.2 left on Crapsy but I'm daytrading with those.
But if there are more people in here that wants to pump, we should organize it. Just go for a real pump together.
Now I'm talking about people like Placebo and Brother3 who I know won't dump at that price.

I am holding over 40k Klondike I'm willing to bring 20 BTC for a pump but i got BTC deposit stuck at coinmarket and its pissing me off they don't reply to my requests that sites so shit and we need to use it for the pump i was actually adding BTC to put a decent wall up and then onto coindup when my deposits got jammed and foiled my plan  Undecided
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Sort of off the subject but here a question for you. How / Why is HoboNickels up 135% today? I was looking at their page and they have "Hold HoboNickels in your wallet to receive a ~2% stake every ten days" how can they do this? and more importantly,can we do it? That would make miners hold and not dump.... I think?

Not really easy. CASH is doing the same, but this will mean dilution, and more coins will be available, ok, they will not sell their coins, but the coins will be worth less, no?

Oh I see what you mean now. They have to mint additional coins to pay the stake % so it will actually work to further dilute a coin...not what we need Smiley
Activity: 112
Oh, it is just a matter of time, we just need to be picked up by for example Wolong or any other big investors group, and then we can be in the spotlight and not VERT or UNO or DVC. Just a waiting process, no?
Dedicated and engaged community=investors will come
legendary
Sort of off the subject but here a question for you. How / Why is HoboNickels up 135% today? I was looking at their page and they have "Hold HoboNickels in your wallet to receive a ~2% stake every ten days" how can they do this? and more importantly,can we do it? That would make miners hold and not dump.... I think?

Not really easy. CASH is doing the same, but this will mean dilution, and more coins will be available, ok, they will not sell their coins, but the coins will be worth less, no?

Oh, it is just a matter of time, we just need to be picked up by for example Wolong or any other big investors group, and then we can be in the spotlight and not VERT or UNO or DVC. Just a waiting process, no?

I think mining and dumping ( and some other stuff) is what is driving the price down, maybe having a %stake for leaving the coins in the wallet, would clear up the dilution problem?

I'm not a mine and dumper. I mine and keep coins. So this %stake looks good to me.
legendary

legendary
Why did i not buy UNO Smiley x10 higher, i could use that money on KDC Smiley
legendary
It's not only Dev's responsibility to make the coin grow - it's ours too.
How do you think Doge has gotten so big? They have a strong and big community, we have a pretty big community - but it's very strong!

You need a lot of BTC to achieve a good pump when the network hashrate is not moving higher, so the price will double, but miners can earn 100% more, so they will mine and press the sell button. A pump should be hashrate related, make it more difficult for other people to mine KDC. Then without using any BTC (only creating buy wall) this coin will move up, and in 20 or 30 days the block halvering will happen and then KDC will be worth 100% more if we keep the same hashrate. Pump and dump can be done without looking at hashrates, but a pump and keep the coin price high without getting the hashrate higher is a losing situation.

Well I was thinking just aiming for our old price @8-10k sat atleast.
Could need 5-10 btc for that (with buy walls that is, so the price wont go down again)

With 4000Kh/s they can mine 1K KDC coins and 1K would result in 0.10BTC when you take 10K

7      xxxxxx  4,010   1,007.671

Now this is the problem: A lot of miners will sell their coins when they can earn 0.10BTC for only 4Kh/s per day, because this is double the amount of money that they can earn on other coins. So your buy wall will only least a few days. Yes, your buy wall will work when we are close to block halvering as then suddenly it will only be worth 0.05BTC when you take 10K as price.

To support your buy wall, you need more miners so that it is more difficult for people to mine it. Infact the people that create the buy wall should all mine on KDC, as that are coins that will not hit the market.

A standard pump & dump will work, but support at those levels, nope, it will be gone in 3 days.

"The 2-5% Proof of Stake is also one of the most generous staking algorithms released. The stake is designed to keep the inflation rate from getting out of control, with the % of stake decreasing as more people stake the coin."
How do you think Doge has gotten so big? They have a strong and big community, we have a pretty big community - but it's very strong!

You need a lot of BTC to achieve a good pump when the network hashrate is not moving higher, so the price will double, but miners can earn 100% more, so they will mine and press the sell button. A pump should be hashrate related, make it more difficult for other people to mine KDC. Then without using any BTC (only creating buy wall) this coin will move up, and in 20 or 30 days the block halvering will happen and then KDC will be worth 100% more if we keep the same hashrate. Pump and dump can be done without looking at hashrates, but a pump and keep the coin price high without getting the hashrate higher is a losing situation.

Could need 5-10 btc for that (with buy walls that is, so the price wont go down again)

With 4000Kh/s they can mine 1K KDC coins and 1K would result in 0.10BTC when you take 10K

7      xxxxxx  4,010   1,007.671

Now this is the problem: A lot of miners will sell their coins when they can earn 0.10BTC for only 4Kh/s per day, because this is double the amount of money that they can earn on other coins. So your buy wall will only least a few days. Yes, your buy wall will work when we are close to block halvering as then suddenly it will only be worth 0.05BTC when you take 10K as price.

To support your buy wall, you need more miners so that it is more difficult for people to mine it. Infact the people that create the buy wall should all mine on KDC, as that are coins that will not hit the market.

A standard pump & dump will work, but support at those levels, nope, it will be gone in 3 days.

But a lot of people will start mining KDC when they see it in top 3 @ coinwarz and having a high sell price. Which will lead to the normal $10 per mhps!
Plus I calculated it to drop 2k sat too.
During the drop from 10k to 8k the hashrate will increase and Kimoto will make it easier to hold to price stable.
legendary

7      xxxxxx  4,010   1,007.671

Jump to: