Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 313. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
And seriously someone buy this rope http://goldrush.l8.lv/ it's the only way you'll be able to reach the very best gold!  Cheesy
Pan is low too, not sure why. Must be people forgetting about this.

I've x3 my stack using it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Relax everybody.  All the coins are down.  Once the Chinese New Year is over I expect a lot more action on all the altcoins.  The only ones dumping now are the rigs that have been mining and have no long term interest in the coin.  They need to pay electricity bills and be thankful that the investors in the coin can take KDC's off their hands for cheap.  Better to buy them at this level than having them dump the coins when they are trading much higher.  Enjoy the low prices of KDC's while they last.

Totally agree with this guy, Cheers mate Smiley
Activity: 364
Relax everybody.  All the coins are down.  Once the Chinese New Year is over I expect a lot more action on all the altcoins.  The only ones dumping now are the rigs that have been mining and have no long term interest in the coin.  They need to pay electricity bills and be thankful that the investors in the coin can take KDC's off their hands for cheap.  Better to buy them at this level than having them dump the coins when they are trading much higher.  Enjoy the low prices of KDC's while they last.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hey ALL! I support Klondike Coin, mining and gathering for future.
Lets money flow in game http://goldrush.l8.lv/ rule the cryptocoin world m8s

Cryptofountain has some problems?

yeah cryptofountain stopped working for me earlier and autoswitched to DOGE mining since I have the failover command but I am now using "miningpool" for the current moment for klondike.
Activity: 6
Hey ALL! I support Klondike Coin, mining and gathering for future.
Lets money flow in game http://goldrush.l8.lv/ rule the cryptocoin world m8s

Cryptofountain has some problems?
Activity: 42
https://pool.chunky.ms/doge/site_assets/chunky/img/chunky_small_3.png

Hey Klondike Coin thread, looking for a place to mine KDC? Join us at Chunky Pool!

Here's a little more info:

• 0% fees forever, not just "for now"
  • SSL encryption
  • Custom MPOS layout
  • Support and a wonderful community @ irc.freenode.net #chunky
  • We are equipped to withstand thousands of workers
  • Excellent stability and uptime

We also provide many other coin pools and even have a coin-switching multi-port that switches between coins to maximize profitability!

One account fits all
We have modified MPOS to provide a multipool experience. You only have to create one account, and that account is shared among all of our coin instances. Unlike some other multipools, and since we're on top of MPOS, we offer you complete transparency about provided shares, found blocks and much more!

Pools
  • Dogecoin - port 3333
  • Earthcoin - port 3334
  • RonPaulCoin - port 3335
  • Lottocoin - port 3336
  • Stablecoin - port 3337
  • 42coin - port 3338
  • Digibyte - port 3339
  • Litecoin - port 3340
  • Klondikecoin - port 3341
  • Leafcoin - port 3342
  • Potcoin - port 4200
  • Multiport - port 6666

And perhaps the biggest reason of all: we are miners just like you. We started this pool because we were sick of trying to find pools that didn't go down all the time. We are committed to making a better mining environment for you and for ourselves.

https://pool.chunky.ms/
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Oh well, I hope we'll go up to 5ghps soon and reach diff 70!  Wink
Back to normal.....for now.

Just one question...Why are you mining BillHuh?
Activity: 167
Revolutionising KYC Services
Back to normal.....for now.
Activity: 112
Did multipools join in? Diff @36..
Not going down?  Huh I hate you multipools, you are fucking every second block for me now Sad
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
But seriously. We need Android. Anyone can help with that? I can chip in 1K  

edit: maybe 5K...

I dont get it. What's the point of a wallet on your phone, when you have one on your computer?

My puter doesn't fit my back pocket....I tried Grin

lol
SellALL, BuyBTC
Have to wonder if Cryptsy would just drive the value down further. The coin needs to separate itself from the dozens upon dozens of other scrypt clones before to price will stop falling. May not really be enough to have "good devs" and a "strong community"...

I was wondering about that...but I think Cryptsy in general and especially Big John is still looking for the ones with the "old fashion" approach. I don't know I might be wrong but down there I hope so...                                                                                                                                                                
Activity: 980

I dont get it. What's the point of a wallet on your phone, when you have one on your computer?

My puter doesn't fit my back pocket....I tried Grin

Faster to send coins, easier to just grab your phone and click on an app and you always have it with you!

I guess so, but I'd feel a lot better with my wallet on my computer. I've to lose my computer. My cell, I've lost it a couple times.

Lose your cell, lose your coins.
You can still have a backup!
Activity: 198

Faster to send coins, easier to just grab your phone and click on an app and you always have it with you!

I guess so, but I'd feel a lot better with my wallet on my computer. I've to lose my computer. My cell, I've lost it a couple times.

Lose your cell, lose your coins.
Activity: 574
Have to wonder if Cryptsy would just drive the value down further. The coin needs to separate itself from the dozens upon dozens of other scrypt clones before to price will stop falling. May not really be enough to have "good devs" and a "strong community"...
SellALL, BuyBTC

It's about Android community and everything that comes with it...not just wallet.

Activity: 198

Jump to: