Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 311. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Well, we could start a giveaway here:
http://altcoingiveaways.com/

I can't afford holding one myself, I've held one before and it's expensive!
So if someone decides to hold one, I can donate a little at least!
Made one: http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,803.0.html

Will offer more if I get more funds over the next few days.
Activity: 112
!!DEVS!! - Give us an update, and lets initiate another bounty or two to make things come to life as they should!

!!COMMUNITY!! - Quote this post and add what type of bounty you would like to start ASAP

COINEX/CRYPTSY

Coinex will list new coins when their site is finished.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Make a bounty for that Android Wallet, a bounty for like 5 stores that accept Klondike etc etc, make it a set bounty and let the community donate to one wallet and just use it as the requirement is fullfilled.
Activity: 84
!!DEVS!! - Give us an update, and lets initiate another bounty or two to make things come to life as they should!

!!COMMUNITY!! - Quote this post and add what type of bounty you would like to start ASAP

COINEX/CRYPTSY
Well, we could start a giveaway here:
http://altcoingiveaways.com/

I can't afford holding one myself, I've held one before and it's expensive!
So if someone decides to hold one, I can donate a little at least!

Fucking ridiculous that MEOW is added before KDC... Devs wake the fuck up and start working

Are you stupid ?
It's cool they take time because the nethash (and diff) stay low.
But it's keeping most people (700mh/s is not the death of a coin Wink )

And devs have big project, not just being added on Crypsty.
VTC, MOEW on Crypsty, ok good for them, but after ?
They have NOTHING !

Everything here is kept in the dark, the user klondikecoin is the only one posting stuff and it's always the same thing, we don't even know if the devs are still on this coin, the last 100 pages here are speculations on price there is nothing done to promote the coin in any way.

Its also up to the community to do something, Let the devs develope their stuff now.

WHAT CAN WE AS A COMMUNITY DO? LETS DROP SOME IDEAS SHALL WE?!? Wink

You know what devs used to write stuff earlier in this thread, and its up to the community, how many giveaways should we have before something is released for the coin, like a store or tipper or android wallet when it turns out after a couple of weeks that it is an abandoned project. for the love of god CASH has been at 300-500 Mh/s since start, we have been at 1.1 Gh/s and it doesnt make you wonder? we hit coinedup and CASH has been at openex all the time.

You could have bounties for different stuff but the devs just dont seem to be that active here, the only holder that people will trust for bounties are the devs, its kinda hard to find an android developer and offer him a bounty when no one can hold it.

Wake up and get real, I am not saying the coin is dead it just needs more attention.
Activity: 89
Fucking ridiculous that MEOW is added before KDC... Devs wake the fuck up and start working

Are you stupid ?

They have NOTHING !

Everything here is kept in the dark, the user klondikecoin is the only one posting stuff and it's always the same thing, we don't even know if the devs are still on this coin, the last 100 pages here are speculations on price there is nothing done to promote the coin in any way.

They don't say anything ?
So you really dont read the topic ?

They post some message some time to keep us informed.
Don't say shit

Are you stupid ?

They have NOTHING !

Its also up to the community to do something, Let the devs develope their stuff now.

WHAT CAN WE AS A COMMUNITY DO? LETS DROP SOME IDEAS SHALL WE?!? Wink

Are you stupid ?

They have NOTHING !

thats fucked up man.... wait for next batch then... lucky me i got a shitload of cash too Cool

When will people stop being so optimistic about everything, if hashrate doesn't increase there won't be a cryptsy, so devs for the last time are you doing anything that will benefit the coin? Because this is really ridiculous... You cant say coin will have this and Thais value in this period of time, for the love of god promote the coin instead...
Activity: 89

Are you stupid ?

They have NOTHING !
Yeah but I had to start firefox to be able to get into cryptsy, then log in with authenticator and then find it... So I guess that's even!  Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
thats fucked up man.... wait for next batch then... lucky me i got a shitload of cash too Cool
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!
lol, thanks guys. Had checked Twitter, but couldn't see any announcements from Big Vern.
CASH, VTC, LEAF and MEOW coming to be add to cryptsy! But not us Sad

I was just about to post that, I have to blame the devs for the sucky promotion of this coin and for the really bad updates, 6 devs and can't get useful stuff out....

Jump to: