Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 310. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
wise are the ones that stay calm during the storm.

a non pre mined coin is the best kind of coin.

I agree with you and I am planning to buy more, but I would still like the dev to consider moving up the halving and reducing the total of the supply on KDC's to be mined.  There has been HUGE buying support, but people are getting discouraged because every time they buy there are more and more sellers and dumpers, that is a direct result of the goal of having the entire supply mined in three years.  You will have a ton of KDC's being mined everyday.  If the coins were being mined at a normal pace, there would not be enough coins to mine and dump everyday.  In another month the total amount of KDC's in circulation will double and triple again. The KDC community is getting discouraged because no matter how many we buy there seems to be non-stop supply coming online everyday.  This is a direct result of attempting  to get all the coins in circulation in three years.  We need a reduction/halving of the coin sooner and the total amount of KDC's to be reduced.  This should at least be considered?

The Klondikes are not a rare coin.  The total supply that will be in circulation has nothing to do with the coin being rare.  In fact, at the current pace it is being mined in relation to the total expected supply, the coin is the exact opposite of rare.  It is being mined so fast in order to keep on the 3 year schedule that buyers are having a hard time keeping up with the mining and dumping and this will not stop anytime soon.  The pace the coins are coming into play in order to meet the three year quota is saturating the market IMO.

There is a negative momentum going into play here because of too much supply coming into the market everyday. We used to have people buying KDC's in BTC, now its only in small amounts because, everyone knows there will be dumping going on in the morning from miners of newly minted KDC.s.  We can stop that immediately and turn the momentum around towards demand by halving and reducing the total of KDC's mined.  Just my opinion.  I want to add, I will be buying more KDC's everyday and I support the coin.  But I believe the dynamics of the coin being on a schedule to be fully mined in three years is working against the success of the coin.  The devs can reward early investors and still keep the principles of KDC by changing certain aspects of it in order to improve upon the success of the coin.  Just as they decided to add Kimotos Gravity.  Go Klondike!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
wise are the ones that stay calm during the storm.

a non pre mined coin is the best kind of coin.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Revolutionising KYC Services
Gained the Klondike Twitter 18 followers so far.

Giveaway here: http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,803.0.html

Contribute to the giveaway: L5oc2VrGni7u4srHnpzDHCaax18fpdUMLN

Hopefully I can get us to 300 followers by tomorrow evening.

Great! Make sure it is https://twitter.com/KlondikeCoins <- there is a KlondikeCoin but On Klondikecoin.com the twitter leads to KlondikeCoins.

I will see if I can donate a few for the giveaway. Also will try to donate to http://faucet.klondikecoin.com/ for any new comers to the coin.
Want to sell 30000 KDC. PM with offers!

I Will buy all your coins for 0.5 BTC.  PM me if you want to sell.
Activity: 196
Im wondering if trying to get the entire balance of Klondikes out in 3 years is adversely effecting the supply/demand of KDC.  Too many of the total supply of KDC's in too little time.  In total, there are not that many coins, but I think that is not that important, the fact that a majority of the total amount is being mined every day at such a fast pace is actually hurting the dynamics of the KDC's.  This coin is only three weeks old and since the last time we hit 30-40,000 the total supply of the coins nearly doubled if Im not mistaken.

I wonder if the dev can move up the halving or reduce the total amount of coins to be mined to reward early investors.  The halving is another two months away.  That will mean there will be 3-4 times more KDC's than there is today.  That is way way too fast for the total amount of coins to be in circulation.  The goal of getting the entire amount of Klondikes out in 3 years is unique, but it is saturating the market way too fast.  If it had a longer lifespan, there would be far less coins in the market today.  There would be less supply and more demand for the KDC's.

I think this was done with Kitteh/MEOW after the original dev quit the project in order to reward early investors and it worked out well for them.

+1000
Activity: 163
Amazon for BTC

Greatest coin of all times. Holding my stack until it hits 0,001.

Fucking idiot
Im wondering if trying to get the entire balance of Klondikes out in 3 years is adversely effecting the supply/demand of KDC.  Too many of the total supply of KDC's in too little time.  In total, there are not that many coins, but I think that is not that important, the fact that a majority of the total amount is being mined every day at such a fast pace is actually hurting the dynamics of the KDC's.  This coin is only three weeks old and since the last time we hit 30-40,000 the total supply of the coins nearly doubled if Im not mistaken.

I wonder if the dev can move up the halving or reduce the total amount of coins to be mined to reward early investors.  The halving is another two months away.  That will mean there will be 3-4 times more KDC's than there is today.  That is way way too fast for the total amount of coins to be in circulation.  The goal of getting the entire amount of Klondikes out in 3 years is unique, but it is saturating the market way too fast.  If it had a longer lifespan, there would be far less coins in the market today.  There would be less supply and more demand for the KDC's.

I think this was done with Kitteh/MEOW after the original dev quit the project in order to reward early investors and it worked out well for them.
Activity: 98
Of course every time I buy the price just goes lower and lower..  Sad

Dont worry, instead of checking on KDC every day.  Stick it in your personal wallet and check back in a month.  I think you will be happy.
Activity: 64
Hey yo!
Of course every time I buy the price just goes lower and lower..  Sad
Activity: 182

Yep, I hope the price is still low tonight after LEAF get's out on cryptsy and I've sold all mine   So, Gut... was it still a bad idea to invest in LEAF short-term to be able to buy more KDC later?

yes it a good idea buy leaf with btc now if leaf hits cryptsy. price may goes above 60 satoshi .(as tips goes above 100 litoshi when it hits cryptsy and down to very less i think around 30 litoshi) then you can then sell it and you can buy KDC.
and it is only my opinion. but always remember one thing-> the time when KDC hits cryptsy  (>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>)
Activity: 112
The trading volume on KDC has been a lot more than people think.  There has been a lot of buy support for these KDC's.  Smart people have been buying everything the dumpers can throw at them.  I love the low prices atm anyways,  Why pay more for the KDC's if the dumpers are going to sell them at any price anyways.  Let them come down and sell their KDC's for now.  The people selling are NOT Klondike supporters, they are big rig miners existing for the sole purpose of dumping.  The true KDC'ers are doing all the buying and accumulating them cheaply as they can.  I bought a huge chunk the past few days and will buy more when my Coinbase gets processed.  Im just hoping it stays this level for another week or so.

True story. You can see a line. Price drops -> network hash drops too (directly profit miners chose another one etc)

Eaxctly, big rig miners dump their load once a day and although we need an increased hasrate, not the kind that continuously dumps.  The individual miners that are investing their time and money into the coin are the ones that will eventually make the coin succeed.  It's possible we need the coin to stabilize at this price until supply meets demand.  A larger percentage of coins have moved out of dumpers hands and into investors.  The only people buying are people who are going to hold their KDC's, so people need to realize that this is a good thing.  Let the dumpers keep selling their stash.
Yep, I hope the price is still low tonight after LEAF get's out on cryptsy and I've sold all mine  Wink So, Gut... was it still a bad idea to invest in LEAF short-term to be able to buy more KDC later?

You were saying LEAF was going to 40 last week.  I was saying that was impossible.  Someone contacted me after I made that comment and PM'ed me about it.  He wanted to bet 500 KDC that LEAF would go to 40 by Monday.  I took him up on his offer for a smaller amount for fun.  He quit and paid me early.  LOL

I still think LEAF will get dumped on Cryptsy.  You are looking at two totally different situations here.  I don't think LEAF will immediately benefit from being listed on Cryptsy because LEAF already has a lot of exposure and Crypsty will not add to it.  And it already had its pump from the general community.  KDC is underpriced right now and doesn't nearly have the exposure that LEAF has yet.  KDC will get a nice pump or two when it gains more popularity.  LEAF not so much.

So if you want to bet bet if LEAF will hit 40 before KDC hits 15,000, my only question to you is how much?
Well you said KDC will hit 20 or 30k sat before LEAF hits 40. LEAF will go over 40 and maybe 50 when it hits cryptsy since it will take the big miners time to move from coinmarket->Cryptsy. After 45min the peak will be, hopefully around 50 sat. Then I'm out forever.
I don't wanna bet anything, for my sake I hope KDC will get listed too and hit $50 each... I don't wanna bet on something that is negative for me but you said LEAF wont reach 40sat.

And actually I said a few days after reward was halved!
The trading volume on KDC has been a lot more than people think.  There has been a lot of buy support for these KDC's.  Smart people have been buying everything the dumpers can throw at them.  I love the low prices atm anyways,  Why pay more for the KDC's if the dumpers are going to sell them at any price anyways.  Let them come down and sell their KDC's for now.  The people selling are NOT Klondike supporters, they are big rig miners existing for the sole purpose of dumping.  The true KDC'ers are doing all the buying and accumulating them cheaply as they can.  I bought a huge chunk the past few days and will buy more when my Coinbase gets processed.  Im just hoping it stays this level for another week or so.

True story. You can see a line. Price drops -> network hash drops too (directly profit miners chose another one etc)

Eaxctly, big rig miners dump their load once a day and although we need an increased hasrate, not the kind that continuously dumps.  The individual miners that are investing their time and money into the coin are the ones that will eventually make the coin succeed.  It's possible we need the coin to stabilize at this price until supply meets demand.  A larger percentage of coins have moved out of dumpers hands and into investors.  The only people buying are people who are going to hold their KDC's, so people need to realize that this is a good thing.  Let the dumpers keep selling their stash.
Yep, I hope the price is still low tonight after LEAF get's out on cryptsy and I've sold all mine  Wink So, Gut... was it still a bad idea to invest in LEAF short-term to be able to buy more KDC later?

You were saying LEAF was going to 40 last week.  I was saying that was impossible.  Someone contacted me after I made that comment and PM'ed me about it.  He wanted to bet 500 KDC that LEAF would go to 40 by Monday.  I took him up on his offer for a smaller amount for fun.  He quit and paid me early.  LOL

I still think LEAF will get dumped on Cryptsy.  You are looking at two totally different situations here.  I don't think LEAF will immediately benefit from being listed on Cryptsy because LEAF already has a lot of exposure and Crypsty will not add to it.  And it already had its pump from the general community.  KDC is underpriced right now and doesn't nearly have the exposure that LEAF has yet.  KDC will get a nice pump or two when it gains more popularity.  LEAF not so much.

So if you want to bet that LEAF will hit 40 before KDC hits 15,000, my only question to you is how much?

Eaxctly, big rig miners dump their load once a day and although we need an increased hasrate, not the kind that continuously dumps.  The individual miners that are investing their time and money into the coin are the ones that will eventually make the coin succeed.  It's possible we need the coin to stabilize at this price until supply meets demand.  A larger percentage of coins have moved out of dumpers hands and into investors.  The only people buying are people who are going to hold their KDC's, so people need to realize that this is a good thing.  Let the dumpers keep selling their stash.
Yep, I hope the price is still low tonight after LEAF get's out on cryptsy and I've sold all mine  Wink So, Gut... was it still a bad idea to invest in LEAF short-term to be able to buy more KDC later?
Activity: 167
Revolutionising KYC Services

Its also up to the community to do something, Let the devs develope their stuff now.

WHAT CAN WE AS A COMMUNITY DO? LETS DROP SOME IDEAS SHALL WE?!? Wink

I believe the community needs to help spread the awareness of the coin, It can be as simple as liking the coin on facebook and twitter/ sharing links/retweets, blog posts, forum threads etc; Basic online seo and public awareness. Everyone has their own ability and talent in the online world and should contribute that to the coin. Personally I've started sending FB likes and Twitters Followers to KlondikeCoin, I can only support so many a day for free but atleast it's something  Tongue

Eaxctly, big rig miners dump their load once a day and although we need an increased hasrate, not the kind that continuously dumps.  The individual miners that are investing their time and money into the coin are the ones that will eventually make the coin succeed.  It's possible we need the coin to stabilize at this price until supply meets demand.  A larger percentage of coins have moved out of dumpers hands and into investors.  The only people buying are people who are going to hold their KDC's, so people need to realize that this is a good thing.  Let the dumpers keep selling their stash.

Activity: 98
Well, we could start a giveaway here:
http://altcoingiveaways.com/

I can't afford holding one myself, I've held one before and it's expensive!
So if someone decides to hold one, I can donate a little at least!
Made one: http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,803.0.html

Will offer more if I get more funds over the next few days.
Donated 50!
Thanks, going until I run out of coins in my wallet. Currently 151KDC in there.

Besides, the devs just got us added onto Coinedup, they will have a totally unique Facebook App coming out soon, which they already stated is not easy and takes time.  They have a published roadmap that they have been diligent about.  We should all be thankful that the devs are committed to coin.  Anyone who criticizes them needs to readjust their expectations.  They have said repeatedly, this coin is a new coin less than one month old and already on Coinedup with decent trading volume.  Anyone that expected Klondike to be listed on this batch is just being  overly optimistic.

When you are digging for gold, you have to be patient and keep on digging because you never know what day you will strike gold.
Well, we could start a giveaway here:
http://altcoingiveaways.com/

I can't afford holding one myself, I've held one before and it's expensive!
So if someone decides to hold one, I can donate a little at least!
Made one: http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,803.0.html

Will offer more if I get more funds over the next few days.
Donated 50!
Jump to: