Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 339. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
LOL nobody wants to sell their KDC's anymore.  

I agree, KDC is extremely cheap now. Comparing marketcaps of the coinmarket.io coins like leaf, usde, nobl and kdc, there are 2 coins really cheap; kdc and nobl. All 4 coins have some pro's and contra's , but I think, they are all 4 not bad. So, as far as I can see, investing in the 2 cheaper ones is the best strategy. I mined and bought KDC for some time now and like to buy a lot more, but like you said, there are no sellers left. Yesterday I was happy to buy some at 9900, but around 7500 I like more.

9900 was still a great buy.  If I had more BTC right now I would  clear the board.

Ive started buying all the way from 7,000 to 14,000 then bought 2k at 22,000.  Now Ive recently been buying from 10,000 down to 6,200.  But I think every coin I bought is cheap to tell you the truth.  I bought some more BTC through Coinbase and waiting for my transaction to get cleared, when I get them, I will clear the board if I can.  Im so mad.   I ran out of btc this morning and the rest is tied up in other things.

Yep, if KDC did not have solid devs I would have bailed a long time ago but they have a great roadmap and have been right on time with their promises.  So I know it will get added on other exchanges eventually and not sure how high it will go but Im sure we will get 2 or 3 nice pumps for sure.  This is the lowest KDC will ever get and at least I was able to grab another 5K in KDC's the past few days.  Good Luck to you.
Activity: 210
We will see again KDC trading  at 0.00035 BTC. Better buy those coins while they are still cheap Wink
not selling any of my coins till they hit $1-$2/each.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
We will see again KDC trading  at 0.00035 BTC. Better buy those coins while they are still cheap Wink
Activity: 778

I agree, KDC is extremely cheap now. Comparing marketcaps of the coinmarket.io coins like leaf, usde, nobl and kdc, there are 2 coins really cheap; kdc and nobl. All 4 coins have some pro's and contra's , but I think, they are all 4 not bad. So, as far as I can see, investing in the 2 cheaper ones is the best strategy. I mined and bought KDC for some time now and like to buy a lot more, but like you said, there are no sellers left. Yesterday I was happy to buy some at 9900, but around 7500 I like more.

We only have 19 comments on the Reddit request for Coinedup so far.  We are going to have to do way better than that.  LEAF had 48 before they were added and their volume is much larger than ours atm.

Add your request to be listed on Coinedup in the meantime and dont forget to upvote so we remain at the top of the page.  These requests really work for Coinedup, Ive seen them add coins based on a large request before with my own eyes.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1wn8r2/coinedup_please_add_kdc_to_your_exchange/
KlondikeCoin.
if you need help for donate something to coinedup or Cryptsy, I make available to give you 5.000k KDC.
 Wink

Such a silly move to pay for getting listed. People talking like this see a furure that ends tomorrow.
Actually I liked this community and have a lot invested in KDC. But when all community members agree on paying for listings intstead of developing the name of KDC, I prolly sell as soon as we hit cryptsy.

great, can you sell yours now so we can get it out of your weak hand. K thanks

No, prolly I am going to buy now and dump just after the top is reached at coinedup or cryptsy. Then I look what you guys are doing the next couple weeks and when I like it then I will buy back at a lower rate.
Hey don't get me wrong. I like the dev and community, but it's just totally wrong to pay for getting listed. Getting listed will give a bump, but is of a very short duration.

What is the difference between doing a marketing giveaway and a donation to an exchange to get listed?  You act like we are dealing with the mafia or  bribing a public official to sell crack.  LMAO  This is altworld investing.  We all want to make money but we should be having fun at the same time.  I understand if Cryptsy doesnt accept donations, then the dev will have to take his time and we will just  continue to support the coin.  But nothing wrong with setting up a donation fund just in case.

Add your request to be listed on Coinedup in the meantime and dont forget to upvote so we remain at the top of the page.  These requests really work for Coinedup, Ive seen them add coins based on a large request before with my own eyes.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1wn8r2/coinedup_please_add_kdc_to_your_exchange/

Did my request on reddit
Activity: 980
Merit: 500

Besides, talking about coinedup. Is there an EXCHANGE that is more frustrating to trade on than coinedup.
Everytime you hit the keyboard, you have to wait 20 seconds.

That much is true!  Grin
To quote "Babe":  That will do Pig...That will do...
KlondikeCoin.
if you need help for donate something to coinedup or Cryptsy, I make available to give you 5.000k KDC.
 Wink

Such a silly move to pay for getting listed. People talking like this see a furure that ends tomorrow.
Actually I liked this community and have a lot invested in KDC. But when all community members agree on paying for listings intstead of developing the name of KDC, I prolly sell as soon as we hit cryptsy.

This is the devs and the community doing everything feasible to get the coin recognized - not excluding the road map....

Of course, the road map is THE important thing. Trying to get attention and getting listed is fine as well. But paying for it, is an a essential mistake, in my opinion.
Okay, at the moment, leaf is getting listed at coinedup, getting a kind of a boost. But the boost due to the listing it will only be temporarily.
Besides, talking about coinedup. Is there an EXCHANGE that is more frustrating to trade on than coinedup.

LEAF had 48 comments on their Reddit Coinedup request thread and they were added.  Coinedup watches these threads.  Show them how much communnity support we have for KDC.  We can get added on Coinedup first without donations.  It will put us on Coinmarketcap and get tons of exposure from being on Coinedup.

KlondikeCoin.
 Wink

This is the devs and the community doing everything feasible to get the coin recognized - not excluding the road map....

Of course, the road map is THE important thing. Trying to get attention and getting listed is fine as well. But paying for it, is an a essential mistake, in my opinion.
Okay, at the moment, leaf is getting listed at coinedup, getting a kind of a boost. But the boost due to the listing it will only be temporarily.
Maybe my maths is wrong, but even at the low prices on coinmarket isn't KDC more profitable to mine that DOGE?

Yes, we are.  Thats why when we get listed on Coinedup and/or Cryptsy, we will get more exposure on Coinwarz and Coinmarketcap instantly.  Not to mention just being on the exchanges will do wonders at this price.

Add your request to be listed on Coinedup in the meantime and dont forget to upvote so we remain at the top of the page.  These requests really work for Coinedup, Ive seen them add coins based on a large request before with my own eyes.

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Maybe my maths is wrong, but even at the low prices on coinmarket isn't KDC more profitable to mine that DOGE?

EDIT: Ah, I don't even need to do maths now! http://altcoinstats.com/ - Thanks adversor
Probably best to use CURL as answered here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1797510/file-get-contents-receive-cookies or just get them to whitelist you.

I've used average bid/ask price for KDC now as well. atm the cryspy api call works most of the time, but every 3rd or 4th time it doesn't. Also had a memory overflow problem. So I don't think it has to do with cookies or blacklist. Anyway, I have asked them to whitelist my ip.

Check it out guys:

http://altcoinstats.com/

Will add more coins later on.

+1 Great work.  I bookmarked your site.   Smiley

Add your request to be listed on Coinedup in the meantime and dont forget to upvote so we remain at the top of the page.  These requests really work for Coinedup, Ive seen them add coins based on a large request before with my own eyes.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Probably best to use CURL as answered here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1797510/file-get-contents-receive-cookies or just get them to whitelist you.

I've used average bid/ask price for KDC now as well. atm the cryspy api call works most of the time, but every 3rd or 4th time it doesn't. Also had a memory overflow problem. So I don't think it has to do with cookies or blacklist. Anyway, I have asked them to whitelist my ip.

Check it out guys:

http://altcoinstats.com/

Will add more coins later on.

Activity: 210
KlondikeCoin.
 Wink

No, prolly I am going to buy now and dump just after the top is reached at coinedup or cryptsy. Then I look what you guys are doing the next couple weeks and when I like it then I will buy back at a lower rate.
Hey don't get me wrong. I like the dev and community, but it's just totally wrong to pay for getting listed. Getting listed will give a bump, but is of a very short duration.

What is the difference between doing a marketing giveaway and a donation to an exchange to get listed?  You act like we are dealing with the mafia or  bribing a public official to sell crack.  LMAO  I understand if Cryptsy doesnt accept donations, then the dev will have to take his time and we will just  continue to support the coin.  But nothing wrong with setting up a donation fund just in case.

They only tell in public that they ''dont'' Wink
But they are private-run business and could just as well ask for fees to list coins!
KlondikeCoin.
 Wink

What is the difference between doing a marketing giveaway and a donation to an exchange to get listed?  You act like we are dealing with the mafia or  bribing a public official to sell crack.  LMAO  This is altworld investing.  We all want to make money but we should be having fun at the same time.  I understand if Cryptsy doesnt accept donations, then the dev will have to take his time and we will just  continue to support the coin.  But nothing wrong with setting up a donation fund just in case.

KlondikeCoin.
 Wink

KlondikeCoin.
 Wink

Hey don't get me wrong. I like the dev and community, but it's just totally wrong to pay for getting listed. Getting listed will give a pump, but is of a very short duration.
KlondikeCoin.
 Wink

No commentes...

Ignore him he is a noob.  Im sure the dev will tread carefully to not cross ethical boundaries.  But a donation can do wonders sometimes.  If its not the best way, Im sure the dev will make his case in a businesslike way.
Can't you guys talk with BigVern and ask how much he wants to get KDC on cryptsy. I guess we all could donate some to dev's in that case!

It doesn't work like that... I know (as i have been talking with BigVern) that he was looking at KDC, but please, this take time, cryptsy is not a shit exchange that add everything. They are professional... I have bought some more hash to increase my stake in KDC, i also moved back from CASH to KDC, those 2 are very interesting for the future...

+1
legendary
Activity: 1120
KlondikeCoin.
 Wink

I've no problem with the dropping hashrate or coin price. Look at LEAF... in 55 days or so, people will start mining KDC like crazy because of the halvering, prices will go out like crazy, and by then i believe we will be already at cryptsy. Still planning to either buy or mine 100K KDC, and still keeping my $1 target.
Jump to: