Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 341. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
We could donate an amount up until a certain date lets say Monday next week and the devs could then split the bounty for coinedup and Cryptsy
Activity: 364
I'll donate 1000 KDC

I will be donating a large amount too.  What I mine plus extra.
Activity: 198
Can't you guys talk with BigVern and ask how much he wants to get KDC on cryptsy. I guess we all could donate some to dev's in that case!

He is going to set up an address.  Im going to donate everything I mine for the next few days.  It will be worth it to everyone to do the same.  Especially those who are holding large amounts.  Having a large holding will not do us any good if the price stays this low.  Im excited now, if we get on a few of these exchanges like the dev is planning, we will be on our way!!!

http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1wn8r2/coinedup_please_add_kdc_to_your_exchange/

add your request.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi,

We are still here and working hard around our normal lives.
 Re coinedup: as mentioned before, every time I attempted to visit coined up I couldnt load the site or it was unusably slow - though now would be a good time to get onto them and campaign Smiley

We lost, as did a lot of coins # power to leaf. Leaf has an imminent block halving so people are trying to milk this. Come that day people will leave en mass and leave the coin stuck at a high diff for a little while Smiley

The majority of alt coins saw a downtrend in the markets the last few days, with us just being on coinmarket too it doesnt help. Kdc is not dying and people posting in here things like that will only push people away when they visit the thread! It seems there are a lot of new people here who don't understand its not all ups and coins dont go 'to the moon' straight away, look at the volume.of coints on cryptsy... Lots under 1 btc!

Please campaign away for coinedup and we are putting up a 5000kdc bounty for them if they list us, please feel free to add to this - ill post a donation address when.I have access to my wallet.

The android app is/was being developed by a member here, i will pm him asking for an update.

The Facebook app should be finished this weekend assuming we don't hit any snags, for launch next week. our C# Dev has been ill which has delayed the app a little more than we had hoped.

Lotto and twitter tip are both open source but needed a little more work than we had anticipated. So will be done ASAP.

Sounds good. Post that address so we can donate. We really need a bounty for Cryptsy as well. Just saying....

This is exciting.  THe devs are now being active to be listed on an exchange   Once we pull this off you will NEVER see KFC trading at this level again guys.  I was able to pick up another 2k today.  Buy low while you can.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1wn8r2/coinedup_please_add_kdc_to_your_exchange/

Please post on Reddit to be added.  KEep us at the top of the HOT list.
What about KDC? Wink
Hi,

Re coinedup: as mentioned before, every time I attempted to visit coined up I couldnt load the site or it was unusably slow - though now would be a good time to get onto them and campaign Smiley

We lost, as did a lot of coins # power to leaf. Leaf has an imminent block halving so people are trying to milk this. Come that day people will leave en mass and leave the coin stuck at a high diff for a little while Smiley

The majority of alt coins saw a downtrend in the markets the last few days, with us just being on coinmarket too it doesnt help. Kdc is not dying and people posting in here things like that will only push people away when they visit the thread! It seems there are a lot of new people here who don't understand its not all ups and coins dont go 'to the moon' straight away, look at the volume.of coints on cryptsy... Lots under 1 btc!

Please campaign away for coinedup and we are putting up a 5000kdc bounty for them if they list us, please feel free to add to this - ill post a donation address when.I have access to my wallet.

The android app is/was being developed by a member here, i will pm him asking for an update.

The Facebook app should be finished this weekend assuming we don't hit any snags, for launch next week. our C# Dev has been ill which has delayed the app a little more than we had hoped.

Lotto and twitter tip are both open source but needed a little more work than we had anticipated. So will be done ASAP.

Sounds good. Post that address so we can donate. We really need a bounty for Cryptsy as well. Just saying....

This is exciting.  THe devs are now being active to be listed on an exchange   Once we pull this off you will NEVER see KFC trading at this level again guys.  I was able to pick up another 2k today.  Buy low while you can.

Please post on Reddit to be added.  KEep us at the top of the HOT list.
Can't you guys talk with BigVern and ask how much he wants to get KDC on cryptsy. I guess we all could donate some to dev's in that case!
Activity: 308
Coinedup would mean getting on coinmarketcap and coinwarz right?

Maybe a 10.000 KDC bounty for Cryptsy?

Just switched back miner from CASH to KDC, and staying here for a bit Cheesy

+1
Just a reminder I still have 100KDC to give away somehow (separate site?) or I could donate to the coinedup bounty.
Add it to the bounty, getting on CoinedUp will make the coin huge.

+1
Activity: 98
Just a reminder I still have 100KDC to give away somehow (separate site?) or I could donate to the coinedup bounty.
Add it to the bounty, getting on CoinedUp will make the coin huge.
Coinedup would mean getting on coinmarketcap and coinwarz right?

Maybe a 10.000 KDC bounty for Cryptsy?

Just switched back miner from CASH to KDC, and staying here for a bit Cheesy
Activity: 198
Hi,

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi,

THANKS for all your hard work.  

OK guys lets do this.  I wasnt sure if the dev wanted us to request to be on Coinedup but he is asking us to support the coin in this way.  If you have been complaining about being on another exchange, the time is now.  Lets stop complaining and get to work.

Here is the link to their Reddit thread that I created requesting to be added.  Everyone post a request on there and upvote it please so we remain at the top of the page.

Thanks flangefrog, will have a look.
Activity: 89

Yeah, like "Astro shit coin".
Going to be great, when KDC going to CoinedUp : KDC's net hash > ALL SHITTY COIN !
Activity: 84
Hi,

Good to heat from you guys!

It would be great if you would organize campaings like coinedup and post it on OP, and to do this for every campaign we should consider starting Smiley
Hi,

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Just back from some hours sleep...

Actually I'm using the highest bid price from coinmarket.io but want to use latest trade price. Any idea how I can grab it?
For the amount of mined coins I'm using
http://explorer.klondikecoin.com/chain/KlondikeCoin/q/totalbc

And BTC/USD:
http://api.bitcoinaverage.com/ticker/global/USD/
(last)

atm I get the following error when my cron job tries to update prices of the other coins from Cryptsy:
Code:
PHP Warning: file_get_contents(http://pubapi.cryptsy.com/api.php?method=marketdatav2): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 502 Bad Gateway
Think Cryptsy has kicked my IP. Ive opened a ticket, hope they will allow. Ive offed some advertisement link.

Looks like the same data as me except I'm using the average bid/ask price.

You can get the latest price like this: check out http://net.tutsplus.com/tutorials/php/html-parsing-and-screen-scraping-with-the-simple-html-dom-library/
Code:
include('simple_html_dom.php');

$html = new simple_html_dom();  
$html->load_file('https://www.coinmarket.io/market/KDCBTC');
$last_price = $html->find('.ticker-KDCBTC', 0);

echo $last_price->innertext;

The code I'm using for the market cap page on my site is below in case any of it is useful. I'm not using cron but instead caching the requests for max 30 sec which is why it is slow on the first load.
Code:
function is_cached($file) {
    if (file_exists($file)) {
        $created = filemtime($file);
        return ((time() - $created) < 30);
    } else {
        return false;
    }
}

if (is_cached('kdc-market-cap.json')) {
    $data = json_decode(file_get_contents('kdc-market-cap.json'), true);
    $usd = $data['usd'];
    $btc = $data['btc'];
} else {
    $orderbook = json_decode(file_get_contents('https://www.coinmarket.io/ajax/orderbook/KDCBTC'), true);
    $total_mined = file_get_contents('http://explorer.klondikecoin.com/chain/klondikecoin/q/totalbc');
    $usd_btc = json_decode(strtok(file_get_contents('http://api.bitcoinaverage.com/ticker/global/USD/'), '}') . '}', true);
    $btc = ($orderbook['orders']['askprice'] + $orderbook['orders']['bidprice']) / 2 * $total_mined;
    $usd = '$' . number_format($usd_btc['last'] * $btc, 2);
    $data = json_encode(Array('btc' => $btc, 'usd' => $usd));
    file_put_contents('kdc-market-cap.json', $data);
}

Found this re: Cryptsy API:
Security Note: Since implementation of our new security layer, some API clients are getting denied access. If possible, you should program your bot to accept cookies to pass the security test. If you are still unable to connect, then contact us with your IP address so that we may whitelist your application.

Probably best to use CURL as answered here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1797510/file-get-contents-receive-cookies or just get them to whitelist you.
Obviously not manipulated...

This is why i dont support coinmarket... Waiting for a bigger exchange to buy and sell
Jump to: