Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 424. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Amazon for BTC
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
WE STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU TO STOP AUTO-PAYING OUT TO COINMARKET.IO FROM YOUR POOLS.
WE DONT WANT THAT KIND OF FLOOD YET. DONT ABUSE OUR FAST SYSTEM WITH THESE SMALL TRANSACTIONS.

Prolonged abuse will be stopped forcibly, disabling the accounts. Spread the word.

Yes guys please do not do this! It will put extra load on their server and affect trading. Download the wallet and payout there! Also keep on pouring the #'s onto us Cheesy help us find our first block! It'd be good to balance the pools more
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Do you know what those big hashrates means... for me it means one thing... mr. cryptsy or some of this friends has started mining at KDC, and we will be listed soon Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Almost 1 gh network speed. This coin is growing every day!

And look at the exchange!!!  I was really happy picking up coins cheap this morning!!  
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
WE STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU TO STOP AUTO-PAYING OUT TO COINMARKET.IO FROM YOUR POOLS.
WE DONT WANT THAT KIND OF FLOOD YET. DONT ABUSE OUR FAST SYSTEM WITH THESE SMALL TRANSACTIONS.

Prolonged abuse will be stopped forcibly, disabling the accounts.
Activity: 714
Skol!
Almost 1 gh network speed. This coin is growing every day!
Activity: 112
Come on folks, help us on kdc.gonehashing.com . It's gonna be hard to find blocks now, we need to establish another +100MH/s pool!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I made the switch to Gonehashing from Hashwithme. It said I needed email verification and the email didn't come so I made an account with a different email and it went right through with no email verification needed..

Hi!

Sorry about that, we have disabled e mail verification now Smiley
Activity: 64
Hey yo!
I made the switch to Gonehashing from Hashwithme. It said I needed email verification and the email didn't come so I made an account with a different email and it went right through with no email verification needed..
Activity: 84

Looks like Haswithme is working now...5 mins after I changed lol

no, still on the wrong chain (Current Block 32001). They just finding their own blocks on wrong chain...

OMG!!!  How do we alert those miners???

Hopefully they'll notice :/ i did PM all pool ops, service providers i could find details for. Have removed all non updated pools from the op and added a notice to the top of the op.
Activity: 167
could someone remove that 0.00020000 barrier so we get some real traction here  Grin
Activity: 714
Skol!
Gonna go offtopic here again from the awesome Klondikecoin, not to far away though.

About the blockchain thingy again, isnt there a way to automatically remove the old blockchain when the new one is supposed to start? or is it just to make a "perfect" coin that doesnt need changing and in that way avoid forking?

question probably targeted for devs here, and sorry for changing topic from the coin itself, I would just really like to know. Not starting a new coin here or anything, I would just like to know more Smiley

we are now heading to 1000 MH/s on new fork.

well done everybody. klondikecoin becomes a super hit

Houston!! We accidentally passed the moon! To the Mars!
Activity: 48
Thanks for all the kind words guys Cheesy

Yes all went well, thanks for being such a great community Smiley We'll carry on plugging away with the features we've listed, as some features are clearly delayed we will update the roadmap soon with new target dates for the items tht have been delayed, though mostly everything is well on track Cheesy

TO clarify - mining on 2 forks does not destroy the coin. You have effectively got 2 versions of KDC, the 2 won't work with one another the old wont damage the current Smiley All is well and we're all really happy Cheesy

Your awesome!!! Pretty good feeling to have a working fork after what happened to me with etoken.

Or after the mess with BATcoin!!!

Agreed but everyone needs to know there are 6 yes SIX devs on the knlondike dev team and everyone of them is 100% behind this coin they made
The more the merrier.
Activity: 980

Looks like Haswithme is working now...5 mins after I changed lol

no, still on the wrong chain (Current Block 32001). They just finding their own blocks on wrong chain...

OMG!!!  How do we alert those miners???
Activity: 196

Yes all went well, thanks for being such a great community Smiley We'll carry on plugging away with the features we've listed, as some features are clearly delayed we will update the roadmap soon with new target dates for the items tht have been delayed, though mostly everything is well on track Cheesy

TO clarify - mining on 2 forks does not destroy the coin. You have effectively got 2 versions of KDC, the 2 won't work with one another the old wont damage the current Smiley All is well and we're all really happy Cheesy

Your awesome!!! Pretty good feeling to have a working fork after what happened to me with etoken.

Agreed but everyone needs to know there are 6 yes SIX devs on the knlondike dev team and everyone of them is 100% behind this coin they made
Activity: 112

What happened there? Still have >1mio BATs hanging around, have not followed the thread...
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

Activity: 48

Activity: 196
Just look at CoinMarket.io that is what not dumping the coin does and is a perfect example of it. KDC started at 5-6k satoshi, its up at 20k. The demand for the coin when it hits Cryptsy is going to be big, keep holding your coins and profit a month or two later Cheesy
Jump to: