Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 425. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Thanks for all the kind words guys Cheesy

Yes all went well, thanks for being such a great community Smiley We'll carry on plugging away with the features we've listed, as some features are clearly delayed we will update the roadmap soon with new target dates for the items tht have been delayed, though mostly everything is well on track Cheesy

TO clarify - mining on 2 forks does not destroy the coin. You have effectively got 2 versions of KDC, the 2 won't work with one another the old wont damage the current Smiley All is well and we're all really happy Cheesy
Activity: 112
Gonehashing doesn't send me the conformation email to get started..  Sad

send this guy (gonehashing) a PM. He's still online.
Activity: 64
Hey yo!
Gonehashing doesn't send me the conformation email to get started..  Sad

Looks like Haswithme is working now...5 mins after I changed lol

no, still on the wrong chain (Current Block 32001). They just finding their own blocks on wrong chain...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 196
New wallet is working after mandatory update to implement gravity well i am getting payments from the pool no problems

Well done dev team we should all congratulate them for outstanding work and commitment to klondike coin...

Klondike DEV team are showing us and a lot of other coins out there how to run a coin properly
Activity: 980
Merit: 500

Looks like Haswithme is working now...5 mins after I changed lol
Activity: 182
Gonna go offtopic here again from the awesome Klondikecoin, not to far away though.

About the blockchain thingy again, isnt there a way to automatically remove the old blockchain when the new one is supposed to start? or is it just to make a "perfect" coin that doesnt need changing and in that way avoid forking?

question probably targeted for devs here, and sorry for changing topic from the coin itself, I would just really like to know. Not starting a new coin here or anything, I would just like to know more Smiley

we are now heading to 1000 MH/s on new fork.

well done everybody. klondikecoin becomes a super hit
easy-mining.net seem to have not updated the wallet, still block 31999. Operator never answered on support request in the past, you should NOT use that pool!

removed from main thread.

Also appears hashwithme did not also! Move away from there too! Jojpool and bondi removed from list as 1 was showing an rpc error and the other was also on old wallet.

please all miners -> move away from pools that do not update their wallet, mining in two forks destroys the coin

Moved to gonehashing!

Thanks brother!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
Do not go to coin army they are at their maximum

Just for information the DEV team had emailed and contacted all pools etc. and these pools have had 2 days to update. This is not a DEV fault this is down to lazy pool owners or oversight on the pool side of things.

The code was give in plenty of time for them to update and continue like other pools. So please remember it is not the dev but the pool at fault for any lost ####'s

thank you....
easy-mining.net seem to have not updated the wallet, still block 31999. Operator never answered on support request in the past, you should NOT use that pool!

Also appears hashwithme did not also! Move away from there too! Jojpool and bondi removed from list as 1 was showing an rpc error and the other was also on old wallet.

please all miners -> move away from pools that do not update their wallet, mining in two forks destroys the coin

Moved to gonehashing!
Gonna go offtopic here again from the awesome Klondikecoin, not to far away though.

About the blockchain thingy again, isnt there a way to automatically remove the old blockchain when the new one is supposed to start? or is it just to make a "perfect" coin that doesnt need changing and in that way avoid forking?

question probably targeted for devs here, and sorry for changing topic from the coin itself, I would just really like to know. Not starting a new coin here or anything, I would just like to know more Smiley
oh still there are 28 active miners at hashWithMe, please move to new pool untill they update their wallet.

dear devs, please mention this thing [ to mine in correct fork] in the 1st post also

Activity: 84

Gone hashing

New KDC pool! Cheesy

Block finder reward!
0% fee Prop payout!
no minimum withdrawal!
DDOS Protection
10 KDC reward for the first 10 block finders on this new pool!

http://kdc.gonehashing.com
+1 Lets find a block

I have also changed to this one, helping to find the first block and establishing another pool.

haswithme users - please move to gonehashing! - hashwithme is on the old fork as they did not update the wallet as advised. Currently we are losing 40mh/s Sad

haswithme pool is stuck at 31999 also
Could someone explain to me what happends when a blockchain forks?

see below

Yep, the blockchain mined so far is preserved, and so are the coins mined on it. As long as the pools update to the new code, or you solo mine on the new wallet, you'll also receive all future coins on the new "fork".

Just make sure to backup your wallet.dat file before updating your qt wallet. Standard precaution.

blockchain                  / old fork. dead. do not mine.
-------------------------<
your coins safe           \
                                 \
                                  \ new fork. official block chain continues

so the old fork just dies? it doesnt continue even though its mining the same coin? why arent coins from both chains accepted?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Well that was strange, re-downloaded the wallet (same version I had), deleted the old one, ran the new one and everything is fine.
Jump to: