Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 419. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 10
TABJOHN
Why are KDC miners flooding us with automatic payouts? Stop it!
Does manual payouts are ok?
Activity: 70
damn asking for a few coins automatically makes you a multi account scammer? geez Sad
well, i guess no one has 1 coin to send me?

L7SynKcCmkPUvbmEvtLeFcGTGzzWrsahZP

Sent a little.

HEY how many did you send me Smiley thanks so much..

also can you post u post ur KDC address as well? maybe one day ill repay the favor..

also i think i got some extra coins from other, can you guys please post how many u sent me and ur KDC address as well?

Sent 5 KDC. Don't worry you don't have to give it back Wink

WELL GABRI....i wanted to give back to someone who actually gave any KDC to me. im doubling what you sent me... you just found some GOLD!!!
address plz

Now that you said why you asked for the coins I really want you to keep them Wink

LOL thats not how this giveaway works...i have to double ur coins...i have way more coins than you, check my post iv been since like day 2 of release....
no one else send me coins tho!! i wont be doubling anymore coins

Correction..Give credit when credit is due....I sent you 10 KDCs  ....and don't get me wrong, I don't want them back!!!  Grin

YES U DID....SENDING YOU 20 RIGHT BACK..POST UR ADDRESS  Smiley and thanks man
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
New miner reporting for duty!
Am I late to the party?  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
damn asking for a few coins automatically makes you a multi account scammer? geez Sad

Sent a little.

also can you post u post ur KDC address as well? maybe one day ill repay the favor..

also i think i got some extra coins from other, can you guys please post how many u sent me and ur KDC address as well?

WELL GABRI....i wanted to give back to someone who actually gave any KDC to me. im doubling what you sent me... you just found some GOLD!!!
address plz

Now that you said why you asked for the coins I really want you to keep them Wink

LOL thats not how this giveaway works...i have to double ur coins...i have way more coins than you, check my post iv been since like day 2 of release....

Correction..Give credit when credit is due....I sent you 10 KDCs  ....and don't get me wrong, I don't want them back!!!  Grin

Sent a little.

address plz

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

Sent a little.

address plz

Activity: 98
Activity: 84
@w0lf0   as far as i can see your deposit went fine to their address, i have just spoken to another user whos wallet showed less than the block chain. Deleting the local blockchain data and re syncing with the network fixed this.

@coinmarket can you remove the local block data and re sync the node that the users address belongs to?

Anyone else who is seeing inconsistencies between the blockchain and their local wallets please close the app, delete the local data (on windows this is the 'blocks' and 'chainstate' folders in %appdata% > klondikecoin) (back it up first just incase) then restart the wallet and let it sync.

dev can you send me a big picture of kdc please. the picture that is showen when i start the wallet is very beautiful but i cant find it in a big resolution.  2800x2100 or so would be great. Thanks !

I'll have a word with the member of the team who does the gfx and see what res he has it at Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
dev can you send me a big picture of kdc please. the picture that is showen when i start the wallet is very beautiful but i cant find it in a big resolution.  2800x2100 or so would be great. Thanks !

Sent a little.

+1  Pay it forward!!!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
How long does it take to deposit KDC coins??? Can it be 1 hour???

Sent a little.

address plz
Anyone else not able to withdraw from HashWithMe?

Not sure now after the fork....Will update soon!!!
Activity: 196
Oh hells, that was stupid of me. Sad
Activity: 98
Mine for your life
Could anyone bother to replay on the Pool-question? or give me a link to where i can read it. And i don't want a link to Google Kiss
Activity: 112
I also gave up @gonehashing...
Activity: 856
Merit: 250

Sent a little.

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Hi
Could someone sell me some KDC for BTC ? I can do 0.00025 BTC each KDC, and I'll send first.
I just start mining, and get 2 KDC in 10 hours ... I think I need to buy some Smiley
Thanks!

Hang on to your hat....You will get something from me....be patient!

how many did you sent me?? and im pretty patient
Jump to: