Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 429. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I so regret looking at MOON 5-6 days ago and I saw it at Coinex for 1 Satoshi and it went up to 39 at peak today. its a 3800% increase. 1 BTC turned to 39 for those that bought at 1.

I seriously felt like I am gonna cut myself. Could have had the coins in there just as much as I could have had them in BTC.

Thing is, wait for this to hit Cryptsy and keep spreading the word about the coin, ofc we wont see that % increase, would be kinda sick, but you see my point Smiley

But were there 100million of them available at that price?

Anyway, don't think like that.  There are probably a million chances like that every day, you're just unaware of them.  Be thankful you're not or you'd have run out skin by now Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I so regret looking at MOON 5-6 days ago and I saw it at Coinex for 1 Satoshi and it went up to 39 at peak today. its a 3800% increase. 1 BTC turned to 39 for those that bought at 1.

I seriously felt like I am gonna cut myself. Could have had the coins in there just as much as I could have had them in BTC.

Thing is, wait for this to hit Cryptsy and keep spreading the word about the coin, ofc we wont see that % increase, would be kinda sick, but you see my point Smiley

you are right everybody was selling at 1. You could buy 1000000 at 1 but you couldnt know that...nobody wanted to take the risk at buying for 1 btc at 1

Moon is still a shitcoin Smiley
Oh so true +1

Yeah its a shitcoin but imagine the Klondike I could have bought for that Cheesy (if someone wanted to dump ofc:) )
Activity: 140

you are right everybody was selling at 1. You could buy 1000000 at 1 but you couldnt know that...nobody wanted to take the risk at buying for 1 btc at 1

Oh so true +1
Activity: 98

Activity: 167
op of http://kdc.cryptofountain.com can you please unlock my account: Edvin512
Activity: 196

I'm actually getting little nervous about my big KDC wallet on my PC since price is rising and need to transfer the majority into a cold wallet.

Anyone can explain the procedure, I don't want to make a mistake and send my coins into nirvana.

yeah that would be great. litte nervous too.

Me too.

I finally found a description:

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/How_to_set_up_a_secure_offline_savings_wallet

But why are they recommend to send a copy of the wallet to Wuala online?Huh I will not do that step.

i backed up the files in (copied and zipped them into another map):
C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Roaming\Klondikecoin

i replaced the .exe file and can confirm my coins are still in the wallet and the blockchain is synced .

Activity: 163
Amazon for BTC
I'm actually getting little nervous about my big KDC wallet on my PC since price is rising and need to transfer the majority into a cold wallet.

Anyone can explain the procedure, I don't want to make a mistake and send my coins into nirvana.

Me too.

But why are they recommend to send a copy of the wallet to Wuala online?Huh I will not do that step.

Save the wallet.de in different cd/dvd and save it at different locations
Activity: 112

Me too.

You can use something as dropbox to.

Me too.

highest price so far: 0.00017998
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Looks like people are buying!!  0.00016800 was the latest order.  So much for picking up cheap!!!
at this rate, how long does it take for the update?

i work it out to be 2 - 3 hours Smiley

MAC CLIENT

http://klondikecoin.com/downloads/KlondikeForMac.zip

Sorry about the delay, this should work fine - i'm unable to test due to not owning a mac Smiley Let me know if there is any issues

So we just need to replace the exe and that is it ?  The coins will stay there
Activity: 163
Amazon for BTC

Me too.
Activity: 168
i think one dollar is not so much.  if you sell on 1 dollar you will regret it. think in a year and not in a few months. 5 - 10 dollar is not impossilble. We have a strong community, and a 6 devs team and a beautiful name for a coin. with the right promotion this coin will be unbeatable ! i hold it to min 5 dollar.
Activity: 308

What if KDC was trading on cryptsy.... Now we are already at 0.00015000, so if we are at cryptsy can we see 0.00150000? I always said $1 and we are now already at $0.12, so $1 is certainly NOT impossible. If we hit $1 then i'm out Smiley that was my target price, maybe it can go to $2 or more... but with 25K coins i'm pretty happy to see $1 Smiley

I Think we will hit $5/$20 easy in half a year
Activity: 84

i work it out to be 2 - 3 hours Smiley

MAC CLIENT

http://klondikecoin.com/downloads/KlondikeForMac.zip

Sorry about the delay, this should work fine - i'm unable to test due to not owning a mac Smiley Let me know if there is any issues
Activity: 168

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
What if KDC was trading on cryptsy.... Now we are already at 0.00015000, so if we are at cryptsy can we see 0.00150000? I always said $1 and we are now already at $0.12, so $1 is certainly NOT impossible. If we hit $1 then i'm out Smiley that was my target price, maybe it can go to $2 or more... but with 25K coins i'm pretty happy to see $1 Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Jump to: