Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Seed-ICO] Ufoodo - on demand food delivery - page 18. (Read 1941 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Do you think it's worth investing in the development of this project? What do you think about its investment attractiveness?

In fact, this is the choice of each person. There is a risk in this. This is a dangerous activity and you should not listen to the rest

Do you propose that I analyze myself? I agree with you, but I want to know the opinions of others

I understood you. It's logical that you want to know the opinions of other project participants in order to gain new knowledge and experience. Correctly?

Yes exactly. it will be very important to draw a conclusion and make a decision on the investment contribution. I worry

This is a risky activity, you need to do a lot of analysis and decide whether you need to risk your own funds. But on the whole it can bring profit

I think that this project is quite capable of being implemented and it is worth investing in it. The team is very strong. Do not worry

I want to study the project and the project team in more detail in order to decide exactly whether to invest or not. It is very important for me

I understand you, I think that you should not worry, the project is proven and is able to further develop, so your funds will grow. I'm sure

Thanks for the help. I also think that the project is strong and independent.
Do you think it's worth investing in the development of this project? What do you think about its investment attractiveness?

In fact, this is the choice of each person. There is a risk in this. This is a dangerous activity and you should not listen to the rest

Do you propose that I analyze myself? I agree with you, but I want to know the opinions of others

I understood you. It's logical that you want to know the opinions of other project participants in order to gain new knowledge and experience. Correctly?

Yes exactly. it will be very important to draw a conclusion and make a decision on the investment contribution. I worry

This is a risky activity, you need to do a lot of analysis and decide whether you need to risk your own funds. But on the whole it can bring profit

I think that this project is quite capable of being implemented and it is worth investing in it. The team is very strong. Do not worry

I want to study the project and the project team in more detail in order to decide exactly whether to invest or not. It is very important for me

Who is going to promote the project in the future? What platforms and so on? Share!

Do you mean participation in activity programs? Get bonuses for activity on the project?
The question to the person who wrote that you are studying the sphere to develop, that is, do you want to say that you are only doing this for this? And that's all?

And what else do you mean? Yes, I confirm my words that I am doing this to develop and be a fully developed person

And what about the earnings? You do not care, and you do not want to do this? Or do you also intend to have it as a goal and earn it?

Yes, of course, I intend to make money on this, as this is one of the leading areas of earnings at the moment

And forgot to mention the main thing) How so)

In fact, I really forgot, because for me this is not a priority, but the main goal - I described above

Well, I'll believe you. I understand you, but nevertheless, you need to be extremely sincere when answering such questions. This is the main purpose and meaning

I agree, maybe I was not as sincere as possible, but now I think I told you everything, if there are still any questions, then ask)

I understood, that was very interesting. I think that in reality most of them are eager to make money and only a few of them become interested in this sphere

Perhaps, it really does not matter to me what the others do, I decided that I should personally move and develop
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
The question to the person who wrote that you are studying the sphere to develop, that is, do you want to say that you are only doing this for this? And that's all?

And what else do you mean? Yes, I confirm my words that I am doing this to develop and be a fully developed person

And what about the earnings? You do not care, and you do not want to do this? Or do you also intend to have it as a goal and earn it?

Yes, of course, I intend to make money on this, as this is one of the leading areas of earnings at the moment

In fact, I really forgot, because for me this is not a priority, but the main goal - I described above

Well, I'll believe you. I understand you, but nevertheless, you need to be extremely sincere when answering such questions. This is the main purpose and meaning

I agree, maybe I was not as sincere as possible, but now I think I told you everything, if there are still any questions, then ask)

I understood, that was very interesting. I think that in reality most of them are eager to make money and only a few of them become interested in this sphere

NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Other projects have more than this as soft cap that's why I wonder what can be achieved with 3500 Ethereum at current exchange rates. On the other hand the concept really need moderated amount to have some start and rest with better management can be handled. It looks interesting now to see how the implementation is done.

Activity: 112
Merit: 3
Translator EN->RU▐ Portfolio: goo.gl/LtBh4K
I still don't understand why you need to carry out your idea on the blockchain. However, I didn't study all the documentation.
I decided to ask, how long have you been involved in such projects? And why? What purpose do you follow when you are interested in the project?
And why are you interested? Why do you need to know why and how people came to this sphere? What is your interest?

And why are you interested? Why do you need to know why and how people came to this sphere? What is your interest?

I understand you, let me tell you everything about myself, and you tell me about yourself. I am also interested in these facts.

Yes, of course, let's say this is a very good idea, I believe. If community members know more about each other, it will only be good overall

In general, I'm interested in participating in projects, because this is a new field of activity in society, I have a lot of acquaintances who began to deal with this field.

So you decided to study projects and crypto sphere to start actively communicating with people and have common themes for communication?

This is certainly also, but also I am doing this to develop, rather than sit and study infinitely only one sphere.

I understood you, this is a very good position to develop in different directions, I am happy for you, if everyone thought so, we would now live in a different world

I completely agree with you, but unfortunately, or fortunately, the world is so arranged that someone tries to develop and does something, while others do not
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
How is it different from other projects?
Pages:
Jump to: