Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Seed-ICO] Ufoodo - on demand food delivery - page 15. (Read 1941 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Has anyone heard any information about the listing on the exchange of this?
Activity: 238
Who will answer the question if the sale of tokens has already started or not yet?
You can check this information on the website. Pre-sale starts in 11 days
And how long will this last? and when the main stage of sales starts?
I do not know all these things. All tokens are supposed to be distributed in April.
I realized, maybe there will not be a basic stage of selling tokens, it turns out so. And when is the project planned to start? Or a beta version of this?
The exact dates of this are not yet known, but it is planned to do so in the third quarter of 2018. Then the beta version of this will be launched.
Activity: 364
Who will answer the question if the sale of tokens has already started or not yet?
I do not know all these things. All tokens are supposed to be distributed in April.
I realized, maybe there will not be a basic stage of selling tokens, it turns out so. And when is the project planned to start? Or a beta version of this?
Activity: 196
I saw and enjoyed many food delivery services, and they were almost the same in terms of usability and operational experience. What exactly is revolutionary and new can this software bring?
For the first time such a service uses blockchain technology and operates in a decentralized manner.
So what? what's the difference? This does not mean that the project brings something radically new to the market of these technologies.
Why did you decide that? This is a convenient platform that provides opportunities for many. Including opportunities for business. This is a decentralized service that ensures the operation of all nodes of the system.
I do not quite understand what you mean Huh
Well, I'm talking about the fact that this is a single platform that combines drivers and couriers, cafe restaurants and various institutions and end-users. Everyone uses this product in the same way only in different directions.
In this regard, yes, a really interesting implementation. It is not just an agent of various establishments with links to contacts, but a really useful and convenient service for everyone. I agree. in this regard, this is really cool.
And besides, huge advantages in terms of payment. You can pay not only with crypto-currencies, but Fiat is also supported, and so on. It is very convenient.
Yes, I agree with that. You can confidently say. that this is a huge plus of this service.
Therefore, my project causes so much interest in the investment plan. And I will follow the further development of this.  Smiley
Activity: 168
I saw and enjoyed many food delivery services, and they were almost the same in terms of usability and operational experience. What exactly is revolutionary and new can this software bring?
For the first time such a service uses blockchain technology and operates in a decentralized manner.
So what? what's the difference? This does not mean that the project brings something radically new to the market of these technologies.
Why did you decide that? This is a convenient platform that provides opportunities for many. Including opportunities for business. This is a decentralized service that ensures the operation of all nodes of the system.
Well, I'm talking about the fact that this is a single platform that combines drivers and couriers, cafe restaurants and various institutions and end-users. Everyone uses this product in the same way only in different directions.
In this regard, yes, a really interesting implementation. It is not just an agent of various establishments with links to contacts, but a really useful and convenient service for everyone. I agree. in this regard, this is really cool.
And besides, huge advantages in terms of payment. You can pay not only with crypto-currencies, but Fiat is also supported, and so on. It is very convenient.
Yes, I agree with that. You can confidently say. that this is a huge plus of this service.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
I have one more question,ahah.
can anyone tell me what their payment method is?

And again hi)using Blockchain technology created by the payment method, ufoodo Token (UFT), ufoodo creates a system that must equally serve customers, restaurants and couriers.
Well very unusual.That is, I can easily use this platform or even provide their products for sale?
Yes,that's right.For this purpose the program is created
What about their future plans ?You know anything about that?
If you're talking about some collaborations or something like that ,I don't know. Huh
That OK.Thanks )
You should look at their website.There is always the most relevant information
Merit: 100
wow i love it,nice idea unique but has a great opportunity to succes  Wink, for the present delivery service for food is quite necessary role. ideas and concepts are good. the development team is also quite strong and better, it seems this will be a profitable project hopefully this project can reach the final stage and succes.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
I have one more question,ahah.
can anyone tell me what their payment method is?

And again hi)using Blockchain technology created by the payment method, ufoodo Token (UFT), ufoodo creates a system that must equally serve customers, restaurants and couriers.
Well very unusual.That is, I can easily use this platform or even provide their products for sale?
Yes,that's right.For this purpose the program is created
What about their future plans ?You know anything about that?
If you're talking about some collaborations or something like that ,I don't know. Huh
That OK.Thanks )
Pages:
Jump to: