Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Seed-ICO] Ufoodo - on demand food delivery - page 20. (Read 1942 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Hi there! Can someone tell me about the UFT tokens?

These tokens are based on Ethereum standard. Namely, erc20, but UFT tokens will be able to upgrade till erc 223. It can give users ability for safe transactions and compatibility with the system.
It looks great. I hope the project will popular. They have grate plans. Food delivery needs to be upgrade as all other industries and it is good that it will be connected with cryptocurrencies.
OMG. I’m in love with the idea. I would like to be a part of this system. Who knows when will be launch of the application?
Activity: 224

These tokens are based on Ethereum standard. Namely, erc20, but UFT tokens will be able to upgrade till erc 223. It can give users ability for safe transactions and compatibility with the system.

Activity: 210
I think decentralization will become an indispensable condition of every project on the modern market. Devs chose a right development vector. Especially, the project is connected with food)
I agree with you. It is no need to say why food delivery services are in demand all over the world. But why is this system is better than other delivery apps? What else they can offer to users?
Most of all it is a new look for public catering. This platform offers open communication for customers, restaurants and couriers without middlemen. This feature gives a new development stage for many companies. It could resolve problems with high delivery fees for restaurants or bad conditions for couriers.
It is very great. How exactly they will provide this idea?
Thanks to this system a global decentralized growth can be enabled. This system is based on blockchain technologies and creates an open community that will make decisions and get profits. For more technical details you should look at the white paper.
Ok. I’m really interested in this project, so I will look for more information. 
Activity: 126
I think decentralization will become an indispensable condition of every project on the modern market. Devs chose a right development vector. Especially, the project is connected with food)
I agree with you. It is no need to say why food delivery services are in demand all over the world. But why is this system is better than other delivery apps? What else they can offer to users?
Most of all it is a new look for public catering. This platform offers open communication for customers, restaurants and couriers without middlemen. This feature gives a new development stage for many companies. It could resolve problems with high delivery fees for restaurants or bad conditions for couriers.
Thanks to this system a global decentralized growth can be enabled. This system is based on blockchain technologies and creates an open community that will make decisions and get profits. For more technical details you should look at the white paper.
I would like to ask. Does this project have no competition? After all, there are many similar services and platforms on the market. What exactly is this platform different from the others?
There is always competition, it's true. But if the project offers better conditions than competitors, then this project wins. Everything is simple Smiley
So what are the advantages that Ufoodo can boast to its competitors?
Well, for example, this is the first project from this sphere of business that is implemented on the platform of blockchain. I did not see any other similar projects at least.
And as this service does not charge a large percentage of the commission both from restaurants and from users, it is beneficial for both parties.
I would like to ask. Does this project have no competition? After all, there are many similar services and platforms on the market. What exactly is this platform different from the others?
There is always competition, it's true. But if the project offers better conditions than competitors, then this project wins. Everything is simple Smiley
So what are the advantages that Ufoodo can boast to its competitors?
Activity: 238
at what stage is this ICO now? Pre-sale or main sale? Can you give me an answer?
At the moment before the start of pre-sale, there are 16 days, so we can say that now there is a stage of preparation for this.
What do you mean? What is the stage of preparation? Huh
Well, for example, gathering information about those who plan to participate in the sales. And also a bounty campaign that will prepare the project for the start of the pre-sale.
And how exactly does the bounty campaign help to prepare the project for the start of the start of the pre-sale?
Well, it's obvious. For example, users who participate in a translation campaign can make the necessary number of localizations in different languages. And as promotion and advertising of the project in various resources. This attracts a large number of users and investors to the project.
Well, yes, in principle you are right, it makes sense. Thanks for explaining this to me. Smiley
Activity: 364
at what stage is this ICO now? Pre-sale or main sale? Can you give me an answer?
At the moment before the start of pre-sale, there are 16 days, so we can say that now there is a stage of preparation for this.
Well, for example, gathering information about those who plan to participate in the sales. And also a bounty campaign that will prepare the project for the start of the pre-sale.
And how exactly does the bounty campaign help to prepare the project for the start of the start of the pre-sale?
Well, it's obvious. For example, users who participate in a translation campaign can make the necessary number of localizations in different languages. And as promotion and advertising of the project in various resources. This attracts a large number of users and investors to the project.
Activity: 364
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
this idea is quite unique but has a great opportunity, for the present delivery service for food is quite necessary role. ideas and concepts are good. the development team is also quite strong, it seems this will be a profitable project.
Pages:
Jump to: