Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map - page 21. (Read 184103 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
October 17, 2014, 03:02:43 PM
huge dump is coming.
they are buying at 100 satoshis on another exchange and selling 1300 on trex

Wow you figured that out on your own?  If you look back to before growth a whole lot of people (including myself) said there was bound to be an "epic dump" after growth.

Guess it's starting early... Only 19 blocks left to grow...
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
0_0
October 17, 2014, 03:01:19 PM
The negative posters who have brought up genuine concerns and questions and who have stuck to the issues, yes. The people just spewing negativity have added nothing helpful in my opinion.

There are some legitimate issues, but some posters will dwell on the problems, even long after they are resolved. These people should be asked to leave. They don't offer anything. bitkokos and barabaras are two I'd throw out (probably the same guy). After the first post (which can be copy-pasted from anywhere in their history, on any coin thread) their posts are useless. They basically go from coin to coin posting the same thing over and over and over and over. They are manic obsessive. I don't know how they could do it otherwise.

It's great for the page count, but after a while you can't read the thread. It hurts the coin in the end for no reason. Free speech doesn't have to mean freedom to spam. It's about ideas, not about the volume of spam. We get the idea, they don't like alt coins. Good for them.

Barabbas was asked to leave. The problem is that without this being a self-moderated thread there is no way to enforce the request.

I have no problem with people bringing up legitimate negative issues. I've brought up some myself. But then once there's an answer or there's been a fix I consider the issue to be addressed and over. But like you say the trolls keep dwelling on it. That's the part that I find irritating. Oh, that and the personal attacks and profanity and other lack of basic professionalism.

I don't believe in censoring legitimate complaints which are brought up in a courteous and polite manner. I'm all for censoring sheer unprofessionalism. It is such a waste of time for everyone else. I even have to scroll through numerous instances of "this user is currently ignored" to get to anything useful. Let's please set this thread up where professionalism can be enforced, which means on this forum, the dev starts a self-moderated thread.
self moderated threads show the inability of a dev to discuss facts and to prove other party is wrong. Just by deleting others posts you never prove your self is correct, but, you just prove you are incapable to accept the opposite opinion, to accept you are wrong, to accept you failed, to discuss why you are not wrong, to discuss why you have not failed etc.
if you go check BTCD, you will realize that dev gives explanations even to trolls and he never deletes posts. And at least he does keep his promises and develops his plans which were set at the beginning. Moreover he is coming with more plans and more plans.

Moreover, some ppl here when they run out of clues they start insulting other's moms, dads, sons, daughters, families etc.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 17, 2014, 03:00:38 PM
huge dump is coming.

Wow you figured that out on your own?  If you look back to before growth a whole lot of people (including myself) said there was bound to be an "epic dump" after growth.
legendary
October 17, 2014, 02:45:32 PM
The negative posters who have brought up genuine concerns and questions and who have stuck to the issues, yes. The people just spewing negativity have added nothing helpful in my opinion.

There are some legitimate issues, but some posters will dwell on the problems, even long after they are resolved. These people should be asked to leave. They don't offer anything. bitkokos and barabaras are two I'd throw out (probably the same guy). After the first post (which can be copy-pasted from anywhere in their history, on any coin thread) their posts are useless. They basically go from coin to coin posting the same thing over and over and over and over. They are manic obsessive. I don't know how they could do it otherwise.

It's great for the page count, but after a while you can't read the thread. It hurts the coin in the end for no reason. Free speech doesn't have to mean freedom to spam. It's about ideas, not about the volume of spam. We get the idea, they don't like alt coins. Good for them.

Barabbas was asked to leave. The problem is that without this being a self-moderated thread there is no way to enforce the request.

I have no problem with people bringing up legitimate negative issues. I've brought up some myself. But then once there's an answer or there's been a fix I consider the issue to be addressed and over. But like you say the trolls keep dwelling on it. That's the part that I find irritating. Oh, that and the personal attacks and profanity and other lack of basic professionalism.

I don't believe in censoring legitimate complaints which are brought up in a courteous and polite manner. I'm all for censoring sheer unprofessionalism. It is such a waste of time for everyone else. I even have to scroll through numerous instances of "this user is currently ignored" to get to anything useful. Let's please set this thread up where professionalism can be enforced, which means on this forum, the dev starts a self-moderated thread.
0_0
October 17, 2014, 02:44:55 PM
huge dump is coming.

0.039 BTC volume over there

and 0.8 btc buying volume on trex
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
October 17, 2014, 02:43:16 PM
huge dump is coming.

0.039 BTC volume over there
0_0
October 17, 2014, 02:36:56 PM
huge dump is coming.
legendary
October 17, 2014, 02:24:05 PM
I plan on holding as well. I should end up in the top 20 I believe, although it all depends on who gets stake in today and how much.
Yeah, I for sure will miss some of mine, unfortunately.

I think I'm going to miss most of mine. There's less than an hour to go (countdown not accurate based on current block count). I have two big chunks that I will be thrilled if they stake. The rest will go at 16 percent I guess.

I actually hit one of my two.... even at a 10k market cap I will profit. If I get lucky and hit the second one I'll have done almost as well as I possibly could.

Cool Smiley I hope I get at least one of my two... but even if I don't I have done well too. I haven't done the math yet to see how much I can profit. I'm not selling at current BitTrex prices, that's for sure.

EDIT: If I could sell everything at the current bid price I could get twice my investment. I expect the prices to drop precipitously immediately after growth is over, after which they will settle down and then start climbing. I'm not sure yet if I will buy the dump, but I have some BTC ready just in case Smiley

EDIT 2: OK, I said the above *before* the price cut in half LOL. Guess the dumping is on...

I'm so looking forward to getting started on the next step for building this coin. It's been a fun ride but I think there's more fun up ahead.
0_0
October 17, 2014, 02:23:37 PM
market cap is between $40000 and $966 as some people decided to sell at 0.00000100 on another exchange
Activity: 345
October 17, 2014, 02:23:23 PM
You never know, a coin with this many PoS code problems may continue staking at 269% after block 20100  Grin Grin Grin

7 days x 1440 = 10080+10100 = 20180

OP says maturity period begins on block 20101
Activity: 434
October 17, 2014, 02:22:33 PM
:-) The source does refer to block 20100 though :-(
Activity: 126
October 17, 2014, 02:17:05 PM
You never know, a coin with this many PoS code problems may continue staking at 269% after block 20100  Grin Grin Grin

7 days x 1440 = 10080+10100 = 20180
October 17, 2014, 02:16:09 PM
I plan on holding as well. I should end up in the top 20 I believe, although it all depends on who gets stake in today and how much.

I think I'm going to miss most of mine. There's less than an hour to go (countdown not accurate based on current block count). I have two big chunks that I will be thrilled if they stake. The rest will go at 16 percent I guess.

I actually hit one of my two.... even at a 10k market cap I will profit. If I get lucky and hit the second one I'll have done almost as well as I possibly could.
Activity: 434
October 17, 2014, 02:13:56 PM
October 17, 2014, 02:09:42 PM
+1000  !!! Agreed!! It had NOTHING to do with the developer, we ALL played by the same rules. DONT blame  the ref when you lose the game.

Played? I'm still playing my endgame strategy right now.

My guess is that you kept your wallet locked, and just unlocked it recently, but knew your accrued weight would allow you to jump to the front of the line.
legendary
October 17, 2014, 02:06:25 PM

October 17, 2014, 02:02:33 PM
There is no market cap as the coin at this moment cannot be valued with no working exchange. I read $175k just before Bittrex froze the wallet.

Its been fluctuating between 20-50k for most of the growth period. Occasionally getting down to 10k when its oversold.

175K is an over-estimation because the price was frozen, but the coins supply has increased markedly since then.

A new market cap will be driven once it re-opens and we see for what people are willing to sell.

Fayoling says he's holding, and I have a top 10 wallet and I plan on holding as well. I'm hoping cryptzo can deliver on some new projects, so we'll have to see.

Great to hear. I plan to hold mostly. At some point in the near future I want to pull out my initial investment but it doesn't have to be right now.

16% staking isn't all that bad either Smiley

October 17, 2014, 02:00:57 PM
There is no market cap as the coin at this moment cannot be valued with no working exchange. I read $175k just before Bittrex froze the wallet.

Its been fluctuating between 20-50k for most of the growth period. Occasionally getting down to 10k when its oversold.

175K is an over-estimation because the price was frozen, but the coins supply has increased markedly since then.

A new market cap will be driven once it re-opens and we see for what people are willing to sell.

Fayoling says he's holding, and I have a top 10 wallet and I plan on holding as well. I'm hoping cryptzo can deliver on some new projects, so we'll have to see.

Great to hear. I plan to hold mostly. At some point in the near future I want to pull out my initial investment but it doesn't have to be right now.

legendary
October 17, 2014, 01:55:03 PM

October 17, 2014, 01:46:10 PM
In order to get credit you have to have your stake totally confirmed by 20100 correct?

No, you get the stake at the time it's credited. You just can't use/move the coins until 120 confirmations.

That is sweet... there may be hope for me to get a chunk yet..
Pages:
Jump to: