Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map - page 22. (Read 184103 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 502
October 17, 2014, 01:37:15 PM
Bittrex is up again.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
October 17, 2014, 01:36:53 PM
In order to get credit you have to have your stake totally confirmed by 20100 correct?

No, you get the stake at the time it's credited. You just can't use/move the coins until 120 confirmations.
Activity: 168
October 17, 2014, 01:35:11 PM
In order to get credit you have to have your stake totally confirmed by 20100 correct?
Activity: 126
October 17, 2014, 01:33:35 PM
There is no market cap as the coin at this moment cannot be valued with no working exchange. I read $175k just before Bittrex froze the wallet.

Its been fluctuating between 20-50k for most of the growth period. Occasionally getting down to 10k when its oversold.

175K is an over-estimation because the price was frozen, but the coins supply has increased markedly since then.

A new market cap will be driven once it re-opens and we see for what people are willing to sell.

Fayoling says he's holding, and I have a top 10 wallet and I plan on holding as well. I'm hoping cryptzo can deliver on some new projects, so we'll have to see.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
October 17, 2014, 01:23:28 PM
There is no market cap as the coin at this moment cannot be valued with no working exchange. I read $175k just before Bittrex froze the wallet.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
0_0
October 17, 2014, 01:22:05 PM
Ya.. EVERYONE read the same OP. Rules were the same for all.

Vegas

yeah, but, promises were left as promises too over a coin with no plans.
Meanwhile...
http://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

whoa, stop searching.
it's down the list at 491 out of 535.

Can the success of this coin receive the 535th place?
0_0
October 17, 2014, 01:15:51 PM

Vegas

yeah, but, promises were left as promises too over a coin with no plans.
Meanwhile...
http://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

legendary
October 17, 2014, 01:11:40 PM

Vegas
0_0
October 17, 2014, 01:08:01 PM
I wrote this MINUTES before we hit the growth stage because I knew there were too many people that hadnt done ANY research on POS. How did I do? Wink

Re: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | Buy/Mine SEED & Grow Coinbase | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE
October 10, 2014, 02:25:07 PM
Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  #1155

Just a few minutes more.. my estimates are about 90% very angry dissapointed people (Those that didnt take the time to read or research how pos works), and a few toasting to the new seedcoin atop a big penthouse.

Vegas

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! GROWTH STAGE!!! LET THE "FUN" Begin.

Has anyone mentioned that these little transaction are so small they will crash into each other... "mined but not accepted"? Too late for that now..oops

Glad to see what you wrote. Did you see the same written on OP too?
legendary
October 17, 2014, 01:00:52 PM
I wrote this MINUTES before we hit the growth stage because I knew there were too many people that hadnt done ANY research on POS. How did I do? Wink

Re: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | Buy/Mine SEED & Grow Coinbase | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE
October 10, 2014, 02:25:07 PM
Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  #1155

Just a few minutes more.. my estimates are about 90% very angry dissapointed people (Those that didnt take the time to read or research how pos works), and a few toasting to the new seedcoin atop a big penthouse.

Vegas

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! GROWTH STAGE!!! LET THE "FUN" Begin.

Has anyone mentioned that these little transaction are so small they will crash into each other... "mined but not accepted"? Too late for that now..oops

Here is the link as proof this is unedited: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9153392

I dont usually troll , but I cant stand the cry babies that blame everyone but themselves

BTW when is the growth stage over?

0_0
October 17, 2014, 12:55:29 PM

+1000  !!! Agreed!! It had NOTHING to do with the developer, we ALL played by the same rules. DONT blame  the ref when you lose the game.

When you realize you lost the game too.  .  . it will be too late !  Grin
Activity: 742
October 17, 2014, 12:53:31 PM
+1000  !!! Agreed!! It had NOTHING to do with the developer, we ALL played by the same rules. DONT blame  the ref when you lose the game.

Played? I'm still playing my endgame strategy right now.
October 17, 2014, 12:51:22 PM
I know. your beloved coin failure doesn't seem to make you think. I know, it's hard to accept the truth. But, hey! Perhaps another coin will pop up for you.

Troll much?

Don't worry, I understand what means to you, to end up with a bunch of shitcoins that you can't even sell, trade, use. You may be luckier with another shitcoin  Cheesy

More of the same trolling. Yawn.
legendary
October 17, 2014, 12:51:06 PM
The negative posters who have brought up genuine concerns and questions and who have stuck to the issues, yes. The people just spewing negativity have added nothing helpful in my opinion.

There are some legitimate issues, but some posters will dwell on the problems, even long after they are resolved. These people should be asked to leave. They don't offer anything. bitkokos and barabaras are two I'd throw out (probably the same guy). After the first post (which can be copy-pasted from anywhere in their history, on any coin thread) their posts are useless. They basically go from coin to coin posting the same thing over and over and over and over. They are manic obsessive. I don't know how they could do it otherwise.

It's great for the page count, but after a while you can't read the thread. It hurts the coin in the end for no reason. Free speech doesn't have to mean freedom to spam. It's about ideas, not about the volume of spam. We get the idea, they don't like alt coins. Good for them.

Just read the OP and highlight what worked and what didn't.

It worked for me. If you are too stupid to capitalize on the workings of a coin, that's your problem.

Cry somewhere else about your stupidity.

+1000  !!! Agreed!! It had NOTHING to do with the developer, we ALL played by the same rules. DONT blame  the ref when you lose the game. I started with 5 coins when we hit growth stage and did not buy ANY afterwords. According to the OP I should have made around 5,000 coins IF EVERYTHING went PERFECT and it did not. If you didnt profit blame yourself, and next time educate yourself BEFORE you invest. Nuff said. Dev.. you kick ASS!!!  Where is your tip jar?
0_0
October 17, 2014, 12:50:52 PM
I know. your beloved coin failure doesn't seem to make you think. I know, it's hard to accept the truth. But, hey! Perhaps another coin will pop up for you.

Troll much?

Don't worry, I understand what means to you, to end up with a bunch of shitcoins that you can't even sell, trade, use. You may be luckier with another shitcoin  Cheesy
October 17, 2014, 12:49:52 PM

Yeah, there was an overflow issue in the code that caused stakes to be wrong for a period. It was fixed.
October 17, 2014, 12:48:02 PM

Troll much?
0_0
October 17, 2014, 12:46:29 PM
The negative posters who have brought up genuine concerns and questions and who have stuck to the issues, yes. The people just spewing negativity have added nothing helpful in my opinion.

There are some legitimate issues, but some posters will dwell on the problems, even long after they are resolved. These people should be asked to leave. They don't offer anything. bitkokos and barabaras are two I'd throw out (probably the same guy). After the first post (which can be copy-pasted from anywhere in their history, on any coin thread) their posts are useless. They basically go from coin to coin posting the same thing over and over and over and over. They are manic obsessive. I don't know how they could do it otherwise.

It's great for the page count, but after a while you can't read the thread. It hurts the coin in the end for no reason. Free speech doesn't have to mean freedom to spam. It's about ideas, not about the volume of spam. We get the idea, they don't like alt coins. Good for them.

Just read the OP and highlight what worked and what didn't.

It worked for me. If you are too stupid to capitalize on the workings of a coin, that's your problem.

Cry somewhere else about your stupidity.

Activity: 345
Merit: 250
October 17, 2014, 12:46:17 PM
my complaint is that the staking process is flawed and I did not get the number of coins promised in the OP

is this your first PoS coin? if so, i suggest you do further reading on PoS to understand how it works

anyway, there is no promise of coins in the OP, the words used are "a single coin has the potential to produce 1,000 coins"
POTENTIAL being the keyword

in fact, the OP is understating cause the real potential for 1 SEED is 9,315 coins by the end of growth

it says the coins will begin staking at 269% per day...

I can show you transactions to the contrary....

pls do

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/seed/address.dws?98.htm

note the blocks at 10,xxx
October 17, 2014, 12:44:07 PM
Jerking off made you like this.

bitkokos: Internet troll.
Pages:
Jump to: