Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map - page 33. (Read 184103 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
October 15, 2014, 03:21:04 AM
No further engagement.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
October 15, 2014, 03:14:04 AM
This is barbie here on the thread. Sums it all up Smiley

No one is giving me credit for stopping the loss in market cap? Darn!

You will give me the credit for the upcoming run dow to singles, I'm quite sure.

Such powerful influence may go to my head...
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
0_0
October 15, 2014, 03:13:37 AM
hey, free seed on trex   Grin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 15, 2014, 03:12:35 AM

You will give me the credit for the upcoming run dow to singles, I'm quite sure.

LMAO you are that stupid arent you?!? You have/had nothing to do with it. If you payed attention to trends at all you would know this.  What's sad is that Im not surprised by your ignorance at all.
legendary
October 15, 2014, 03:04:35 AM

legendary
October 15, 2014, 03:01:03 AM
He's just pissed because his 0.1 SEED didn't grow very well
Grin
Again!
That was me. not barabb(ass)  Cheesy

Yeah, it was the (bitch)kokos...  Grin
Activity: 490
0_0
October 15, 2014, 02:59:33 AM
Grin
Again!
That was me. not barabb(ass)  Cheesy
Activity: 742
October 15, 2014, 02:56:14 AM
I won't stoop to you level, dirty mouth. Your lack of brain cells is just remarkable.

That absurd distribution, WILL be corrected immediately, of course, if the people involved has any remote hopes of any investment coming ever to this coin. Beyond the OBVIOUS 51% ATTACK with certainty of success on first try, nop one will ever put a penny on a coin where 50% or more is controlled by a few wallets.

Some people simply are born with their head deep up their asses. Amazing.

Then you are gone, or do you like to waste time trolling forums?
Activity: 280
October 15, 2014, 02:53:16 AM
Oh... is 51% the new phrase to cling to now? I'm expecting the next torrent of "opinions" to have that thrown in somewhere or the other  Roll Eyes
Activity: 434
October 15, 2014, 02:51:12 AM
Activity: 350
October 15, 2014, 02:25:59 AM
guys just ignore him. This is how he has fun, so every response he gets is just fun for him. He  cant hurt the coin much If we just ignore him and stay positive in this thread.
legendary
October 15, 2014, 01:56:14 AM
Guys who end up at the top of a rich list are too smart to dump.

The top 10 are going to end up with nearly 50% of the coin.
And you consider that a good thing?

1. The guys at the top of the rich list are too smart to dump.
2. The top 10 are going to end up with nearly 50% of the coin.

Ergo, dumbass, nearly half the coins are going to be in provably smart hands. Where's the proof of smarts, your stupid mouth asks? It's in the fact that they are in the top 10 of the rich list.

I won't stoop to you level, dirty mouth. Your lack of brain cells is just remarkable.

That absurd distribution, WILL be corrected immediately, of course, if the people involved has any remote hopes of any investment coming ever to this coin. Beyond the OBVIOUS 51% ATTACK with certainty of success on first try, nop one will ever put a penny on a coin where 50% or more is controlled by a few wallets.

Some people simply are born with their head deep up their asses. Amazing.
October 15, 2014, 01:49:23 AM

1. The guys at the top of the rich list are too smart to dump.
2. The top 10 are going to end up with nearly 50% of the coin.

Ergo, dumbass, nearly half the coins are going to be in provably smart hands. Where's the proof of smarts, your stupid mouth asks? It's in the fact that they are in the top 10 of the rich list.
legendary
October 15, 2014, 01:39:02 AM
He just realized that there may be a very little amount of total coins. Also a couple of the big wallets im sure will hold so the number of tradable coins will be even fewer. That along with the fact that a bunch of people will dump after day seven could be used for profit. The dumping will drive the price to shit, so there may be some really cheap coins to be had.  He is planning on buying the dump.

On day seven there should be early exits during the high interest period to beat the rush. The biggest wallet is one of the earliest that can exit. They will stake for the final time with 13 hours left.

Really, the earlier you exit staking the better your chances of taking advantage of high prices.

I have had a gameplan since before growth period Wink

edit: the biggest wallet has come out and let himself be known and says he isnt dumping. Could he lie? yeah. will he sell some? probably. But I dont think he will DUMP like Im sure a few panic sellers will do. What it all comes down to is what the top 20 do. If they somehow all held their coins the price could go through the roof with just a little hype.

legendary
October 15, 2014, 01:38:16 AM
He just realized that there may be a very little amount of total coins. Also a couple of the big wallets im sure will hold so the number of tradable coins will be even fewer. That along with the fact that a bunch of people will dump after day seven could be used for profit. The dumping will drive the price to shit, so there may be some really cheap coins to be had.  He is planning on buying the dump.

So we now have a motive for all this FUD?

Run the coin into the ground, then buy on the low. Hope it works out for him Wink

Again you give me way much more influence than anyone, let alone me, may have. Markets simply overdo things. On bot sides of the balance. They will do it here. In spades, if I am correct. It has nothing to do with me.

Every single word.. I have posted has been the honest, I repeat HONEST, truth. Nothing changes the fact that this is a shit coin with no possibilities whatsoever. But so are many other with many times the market cap that this is going to have within the next 2 days, so I consider that overdone and therefore a POTENTIAL opportunity to make a bit of a profit.

The rest is your mental masturbation. Really embarrassing, really...
October 15, 2014, 01:34:31 AM

On day seven there should be early exits during the high interest period to beat the rush. The biggest wallet is one of the earliest that can exit. They will stake for the final time with 13 hours left.

Really, the earlier you exit staking the better your chances of taking advantage of high prices.

edit: the biggest wallet has come out and let himself be known and says he isnt dumping. Could he lie? yeah. will he sell some? probably. But I dont think he will DUMP like Im sure a few panic sellers will do. What it all comes down to is what the top 20 do. If they somehow all held their coins the price could go through the roof with just a little hype.

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
October 15, 2014, 01:29:37 AM

So we now have a motive for all this FUD?

Run the coin into the ground, then buy on the low. Hope it works out for him Wink
October 15, 2014, 01:25:06 AM
OK, I have hinted at this one time before: "At one point there will be an opportunity here".... This is going to surprise some, especially the ones with nuts in the brain: I believe any purchase with the market cap under $10,000 is going to make profits in the short term (thinking long term at this point is just baseless optimism).

This is not a change of heart by any stretch of imagination, like I said I hinted at it a couple days ago. I don't believe this project has any possibility of surviving beyond a few months best case scenario but the market cap has gotten to excessive lows and it appears that it will go to the teens, as which point I believe it will become an opportunity to make some profits quick. Just take a look at the market caps of "jewels" such as Asic coin, Dime coin, Trust Plus... I believe under $10k market cap, the prospects of significant profits are solid.

I know I will be buying.

Barabas, can you give me a few lines to explain market cap and why being so low is good short term? i am asking not to be a smart ass, i am really trying to learn as much as i can

Beef

That wasn't clear enough in my post? Remarkable indeed.

Whats sad is you just realized this, you arent bad at fud'ing so I was starting to give you just a LITTLE credit... you just took a couple steps back.
October 15, 2014, 01:23:48 AM

legendary
October 15, 2014, 01:21:47 AM
OK, I have hinted at this one time before: "At one point there will be an opportunity here".... This is going to surprise some, especially the ones with nuts in the brain: I believe any purchase with the market cap under $10,000 is going to make profits in the short term (thinking long term at this point is just baseless optimism).

This is not a change of heart by any stretch of imagination, like I said I hinted at it a couple days ago. I don't believe this project has any possibility of surviving beyond a few months best case scenario but the market cap has gotten to excessive lows and it appears that it will go to the teens, as which point I believe it will become an opportunity to make some profits quick. Just take a look at the market caps of "jewels" such as Asic coin, Dime coin, Trust Plus... I believe under $10k market cap, the prospects of significant profits are solid.

I know I will be buying.

Barabas, can you give me a few lines to explain market cap and why being so low is good short term? i am asking not to be a smart ass, i am really trying to learn as much as i can

Beef

That wasn't clear enough in my post? Remarkable indeed.

Pages:
Jump to: