Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map - page 29. (Read 184103 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 250
October 16, 2014, 01:46:20 PM
my last two stakes are generated but not accepted.anyone else have that problem...this is my first time.

They will stake again soon,it happens with all PoS occasionally. Somebody else beat you to that block.
Activity: 350
October 16, 2014, 01:34:45 PM
my last two stakes are generated but not accepted.anyone else have that problem...this is my first time.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
October 16, 2014, 01:10:24 PM
i have a question i have been staking 10 seed almost two  days ago still no reward how many seed reward i may end up with like tomorrow after the grow period ?

It all depends on when you stake, 10 seeds is a small #, and you are competing with everyone else to stake. As the coins age, they gain weight on the network making it more likely they will stake. If you stake after 48 hours, you'll get 10*(2.69 * 2 days) +10  or about 64 coins. If it takes longer to stake you get more weight and more coins, however, if you haven't staked by the end of the growth period in about 30 hours, then % growth changes to 16% annual.

I hope you'll have enough weight to stake before then.
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
October 16, 2014, 12:55:52 PM
seems to work, receive 540 coin now
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
October 16, 2014, 12:50:50 PM
i have a question i have been staking 10 seed almost two  days ago still no reward how many seed reward i may end up with like tomorrow after the grow period ?
Activity: 168
October 16, 2014, 12:36:15 PM
so pretty much it is a dead coin now because it is not on the bittrex exchange i guess

depends, It is going to decrease the total coins. So if you have non stuck on bittrex it helps you.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
October 16, 2014, 12:29:13 PM
so pretty much it is a dead coin now because it is not on the bittrex exchange i guess
Activity: 126
October 16, 2014, 12:24:28 PM
I think that staking is about over except for the top few stacks.... My time till reward is slowly increasing, and I have over 4000 seed IN A SINGLE CHUNK lol.  I knew it was possible and should have followed my gut to dump on day 5 and rebuy but what can you do.

My guesses about the top few having most the seed was correct, I thought this may happen on day 7, didnt see day six happening.  The top ten are going to have like 90% of the coins lol.

its dropped a little . . . we will see....

Bittrex being down def doesnt help though. Should have had it on another exchange as well. . .

Bittrex has an automated security system that shuts down a market when a lot of coins get produced all at one time. It has to be checked out and manually brought up again. That's how the GHOST market got disabled when people were minting as many coins as they wanted.

Unfortunately the nature of SEED growing an exponential number of coins is a natural part of the coin. Unfortunately their security system isn't set to deal with the coinbase tripling in size every day like it is, so it triggers daily. Tomorrow should be less of an issue (it's likely to happen tomorrow as well) since nobody should be buying coins anyway as they wont grow.

They'll need to investigate again today, but once the greenlight comes again they'll reopen the market.

Makes sense, but a bit inopportune timing. To make the last day stake they need to be moved off the exchange now, and in a single large stack to stake in time.
October 16, 2014, 12:24:14 PM
I think that staking is about over except for the top few stacks.... My time till reward is slowly increasing, and I have over 4000 seed IN A SINGLE CHUNK lol.  I knew it was possible and should have followed my gut to dump on day 5 and rebuy but what can you do.

My guesses about the top few having most the seed was correct, I thought this may happen on day 7, didnt see day six happening.  The top ten are going to have like 90% of the coins lol.

Bittrex being down def doesnt help though. Should have had it on another exchange as well. . .

Bittrex has an automated security system that shuts down a market when a lot of coins get produced all at one time. It has to be checked out and manually brought up again. That's how the GHOST market got disabled when people were minting as many coins as they wanted.

Unfortunately the nature of SEED growing an exponential number of coins is a natural part of the coin. Unfortunately their security system isn't set to deal with the coinbase tripling in size every day like it is, so it triggers daily. Tomorrow should be less of an issue (it's likely to happen tomorrow as well) since nobody should be buying coins anyway as they wont grow.

They'll need to investigate again today, but once the greenlight comes again they'll reopen the market.

I see. I just hit my stake assuming it sticks (it should). Tomorrow is gonna be close lol.  I think Im gonna hold just for the fun in it lol.  Todays stake should mature with about 30 hours left so depending on if tomorrow runs short, and how lucky I get we will see. I will be trying to stake 2 chunks of roughly 8k.  I am not really expecting them to hit but we will see.
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
October 16, 2014, 12:23:19 PM
coins transfered on my wallet 2 days ago, no stake
is it normal?
October 16, 2014, 12:22:59 PM

Ahhh, makes sense, a lot of coins produced recently. Thanks for the response.
Activity: 140
October 16, 2014, 12:11:55 PM

Activity: 539
Merit: 255
October 16, 2014, 12:11:49 PM
They may be having sync issues like myself.. ?

I had issues keeping the wallet sync'd on one pc, turned out that the PC clock was off by an hour.

Fixed the clock, sync issue went away.

YMMV.
Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
October 16, 2014, 11:53:42 AM
They may be having sync issues like myself.. ?
October 16, 2014, 11:34:39 AM
Activity: 434
October 16, 2014, 11:13:26 AM
Bear in mind that as soon as the big holders of the coin have staked, it becomes a lot easier for everyone else to stake successfully.
October 16, 2014, 09:00:21 AM

October 16, 2014, 08:24:17 AM

travis, right now you cannot sell, trex put the market down. I just don`t know if they will withhold it for couple of days to prevent big dump, or they are doing some maintenance, there is no message about it.
about the Nr. one, he has 189k, after tomorrow stake, he will have 697k, what the market cap will be, depends, what the last couple thousands blocks stakes will be, low base with many confirms, or high base from large wallets.
Who knows what bittrex is up to.  Im not saying bittrex is doing anything wrong as I really have no idea. Just that I have heard exchanges can do some shady stuff.
Activity: 150
October 16, 2014, 08:00:02 AM

if target marketcap is 100 BTC (~$40,000) with 4,442,941.19 coin supply, price would be 0.00002250 / SEED
not when staking time says 8 hours and then it turns into 48 hour when my coins are already 24 hours old plus and the the big stakes have there coins staking every 3 minutes on time this is another reason the staking weight right now is almost 10 million cause there is a issue with this with the way it is going now slow as a snail there will be about 750,000 seedcoin max by the end of growth period i will bet 50 seedcoin on this any one what to bet i am game  

Considering the top wallet is going to have over 500k I will take that bet... you dont even have to pay me when I win. And i'll give you 100 if you are right.  The last day could be interesting. There is definitely a choice to be made. Either pull your coins to try to beat the dump, or try to stake as much as possible.  The more ppl that pull their coins, the easier it will be for those staking to get their stake...
[/quote]

travis, right now you cannot sell, trex put the market down. I just don`t know if they will withhold it for couple of days to prevent big dump, or they are doing some maintenance, there is no message about it.
about the Nr. one, he has 189k, after tomorrow stake, he will have 697k, what the market cap will be, depends, what the last couple thousands blocks stakes will be, low base with many confirms, or high base from large wallets.
October 16, 2014, 07:33:36 AM

if target marketcap is 100 BTC (~$40,000) with 4,442,941.19 coin supply, price would be 0.00002250 / SEED
not when staking time says 8 hours and then it turns into 48 hour when my coins are already 24 hours old plus and the the big stakes have there coins staking every 3 minutes on time this is another reason the staking weight right now is almost 10 million cause there is a issue with this with the way it is going now slow as a snail there will be about 750,000 seedcoin max by the end of growth period i will bet 50 seedcoin on this any one what to bet i am game  
[/quote]

Considering the top wallet is going to have over 500k I will take that bet... you dont even have to pay me when I win. And i'll give you 100 if you are right.  The last day could be interesting. There is definitely a choice to be made. Either pull your coins to try to beat the dump, or try to stake as much as possible.  The more ppl that pull their coins, the easier it will be for those staking to get their stake...
Pages:
Jump to: