Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map - page 28. (Read 184103 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
October 16, 2014, 08:08:19 PM
Who would have ever known a PINK coin dev would stoop to such levels...

When you live in the gutters, sooner rather than later it shows though. Wow.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
October 16, 2014, 08:05:21 PM
lol.... that piece of shit is always amazed at the idiocy of others... so amazed in fact that he makes sure to mention his amazement twice in every post  Roll Eyes
copper member
Merit: 1025
October 16, 2014, 07:43:48 PM
no doubt what a loser.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
October 16, 2014, 07:42:44 PM
yeah your pretty powerful dipshit. the only thing sadder than this guy is this guys perception of himself.
legendary
October 16, 2014, 07:30:13 PM
dude why are u fuding so hard?no other things to do?

if u hate this so much just move on!

No it's cool man. Just remember it's opposite day when you read his posts. Also he adds a lot of pages to the [ANN] thread and helps bump it. Seriously though, I'm hiring this guy in the future to sabotage coins and products I don't like, he does a great job.

you're joking right? He has missed a few golden opportunities to fud here...  I doubt he has done any harm at all.....

What you doubt my influence?Huh I can make or break a coin, you know? I just choose to break all of them, you understand. All the shitty ones, that is...

Amazing the levels of raw idiocy that carrion vultures can reach...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 16, 2014, 07:25:28 PM

No it's cool man. Just remember it's opposite day when you read his posts. Also he adds a lot of pages to the [ANN] thread and helps bump it. Seriously though, I'm hiring this guy in the future to sabotage coins and products I don't like, he does a great job.

you're joking right? He has missed a few golden opportunities to fud here...  I doubt he has done any harm at all.....
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
October 16, 2014, 07:20:37 PM

legendary
October 16, 2014, 06:50:59 PM
your conception of fud is peculiar... wouldnt you know it... err, dude.

quite legit, indeed.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
October 16, 2014, 06:44:54 PM

legendary
October 16, 2014, 06:34:52 PM
OK, so no "Roadmap". No decent website. No decent logo -nor logo context- and not even a remote idea -it could be millions in differences and affect ones but not others when the "cut out" time of one day from now (more or less, everything is "more or less" here).

Seems legit.
legendary
October 16, 2014, 06:31:00 PM
Im starting to think someone at bittrex is waiting for their stake to come through so they can dump. If you lock the market until you are ready no one can beat you to the buy orders...

This is bullshit.  What they dont know is they are just making it harder for themselves to stake since nobody is pulling their coins so extra weight.

Ah such conspirators... hehe
Activity: 168
October 16, 2014, 06:29:25 PM
Im starting to think someone at bittrex is waiting for their stake to come through so they can dump. If you lock the market until you are ready no one can beat you to the buy orders...

This is bullshit.  What they dont know is they are just making it harder for themselves to stake since nobody is pulling their coins so extra weight.
Activity: 56
October 16, 2014, 05:43:01 PM
I am worried
Activity: 112
October 16, 2014, 05:12:56 PM
I think that staking is about over except for the top few stacks.... My time till reward is slowly increasing, and I have over 4000 seed IN A SINGLE CHUNK lol.  I knew it was possible and should have followed my gut to dump on day 5 and rebuy but what can you do.

My guesses about the top few having most the seed was correct, I thought this may happen on day 7, didnt see day six happening.  The top ten are going to have like 90% of the coins lol.

its dropped a little . . . we will see....

Bittrex being down def doesnt help though. Should have had it on another exchange as well. . .

Bittrex has an automated security system that shuts down a market when a lot of coins get produced all at one time. It has to be checked out and manually brought up again. That's how the GHOST market got disabled when people were minting as many coins as they wanted.

Unfortunately the nature of SEED growing an exponential number of coins is a natural part of the coin. Unfortunately their security system isn't set to deal with the coinbase tripling in size every day like it is, so it triggers daily. Tomorrow should be less of an issue (it's likely to happen tomorrow as well) since nobody should be buying coins anyway as they wont grow.

They'll need to investigate again today, but once the greenlight comes again they'll reopen the market.

Cheers for the heads up!

I was beginning to get worried.
Activity: 126
October 16, 2014, 05:00:48 PM
it's been down a long time... any word on when it'll be up again?
Activity: 90
October 16, 2014, 04:57:57 PM
hey Dev is this seed coin ever going back on bittrex or not ?
nevermind i saw your post above
Activity: 90
October 16, 2014, 02:06:30 PM
how much you think each coin will worth after the grwth period ?

zero tell is not disabled on bittrex
Activity: 19
October 16, 2014, 02:05:54 PM
that would almost the  price is it now
legendary
Activity: 1560
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
October 16, 2014, 02:00:06 PM
0.0001 BTC I guess
Activity: 19
October 16, 2014, 01:52:00 PM
how much you think each coin will worth after the grwth period ?
Pages:
Jump to: