Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map - page 96. (Read 184103 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 250
October 10, 2014, 10:11:41 AM
So any chance you know what the squares do over the ticks candlesticks?
Beef

Unless you send coins, nothing happens, even if the squares are "ticked" or not.

If you want to consolidate your blocks, or send the least mature coins, you would do this.

Go to setting/options/display and check "display coin control features", then close that window

Click send coins, click the "Inputs" tab, check "list mode". This will show you all the blocks,size, and their age. The oldest ones are the ones with the most confirmations.

Mark whichever blocks you want to send,move or consolidate, then click "OK" to close that window.

You will be back at the "send coins" tab, and the coins you send will be those that were previously selected. In the upper portion of the wallet, it will show "Amount after fee". You can copy this, and paste it to send. You can send them all to yourself, or wherever you want, and they will end up as one large block, rather than a bunch of tiny blocks.

Keep in mind, after sending they will need 24 hours to mature again. You also have to pay the transaction fee of 0.00001.

Let me know if I missed something, or if anything is unclear.

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
0_0
October 10, 2014, 10:11:21 AM
how many confirmations needed for coins to mature in wallet?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 10, 2014, 10:06:52 AM
I don't get the strategic approach - should I lock my wallet now, before growth or is it too late? I sent most of my coins over to my wallet within a 12 hour period and they have been staking for a few days.. maybe I missed my opportunity but is it worth locking and unlocking now? We're only 50 blocks away

I CAN answer that, you are too late dont move your coins. If you want to lock your wallet you can, but you wont get much weight in 30 minutes...
Activity: 161
October 10, 2014, 10:06:45 AM
I don't get the strategic approach - should I lock my wallet now, before growth or is it too late? I sent most of my coins over to my wallet within a 12 hour period and they have been staking for a few days.. maybe I missed my opportunity but is it worth locking and unlocking now? We're only 50 blocks away

I cant answer that, what I can say is it will take 24 hours to start staking again. I think the growth period is going to be like 6 or seven days. You can stake coins for seven days.

I started staking yesterday. and more about 30 minutes ago

Locking and then unlocking your wallet shouldn't reset your coins' maturity, so he shouldn't have to wait 24 hours for his coins to begin staking again. If they were mature before he locked the wallet then they should resume staking immediately.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
October 10, 2014, 10:06:09 AM
There have been many opportunities to both buy low, 0.07/coin and sell high, anywhere from 0.15 and above. The information about age stacking came out in plenty of time for those who wanted to get out to do so.

The problem is that since you released the info so late. If I decided to sell, moved my coins to bittrex and sold, by the time I sold them all I would have CRASHED the market. (there has been almost NO buy support the last day). Every once in a while a decent buy wall has popped up, but by the time you move the seed to bittrex someone else would have taken your sell. Then you are REALLY fucked as you just moved your coins and they wont be mature in time for growth... So no, there wasnt "plenty of time" unless you wanted to take a HUGE chance.

And those who moved took that chance right?
October 10, 2014, 10:05:50 AM
There have been many opportunities to both buy low, 0.07/coin and sell high, anywhere from 0.15 and above. The information about age stacking came out in plenty of time for those who wanted to get out to do so.

The problem is that since you released the info so late. If I decided to sell, moved my coins to bittrex and sold, by the time I sold them all I would have CRASHED the market. (there has been almost NO buy support the last day). Every once in a while a decent buy wall has popped up, but by the time you move the seed to bittrex someone else would have taken your sell. Then you are REALLY fucked as you just moved your coins and they wont be mature in time for growth... So no, there wasnt "plenty of time" unless you wanted to take a HUGE chance.

Why would you move the coins anyways? Most people that bought hopefully are going to hold. you seem to just want to dump as soon as the price is right. I think the best thing to do right now is just leave your coins alone in the wallet staking.

I would move the coins because I recently found out a small amount of people is going to hold a HUGE % of the total coins...You arent so bright are you? I was planning on holding long term, after this bullshit... yes just give me the opportunity to exit with my pants and Im gone.  Im sure im not the only one. . .  

Activity: 350
October 10, 2014, 10:04:05 AM

I cant answer that, what I can say is it will take 24 hours to start staking again. I think the growth period is going to be like 6 or seven days. You can stake coins for seven days.

I started staking yesterday. and more about 30 minutes ago
October 10, 2014, 10:01:27 AM

Why would you move the coins anyways? Most people that bought hopefully are going to hold. you seem to just want to dump as soon as the price is right. I think the best thing to do right now is just leave your coins alone in the wallet staking.
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
October 10, 2014, 10:00:15 AM
October 10, 2014, 09:59:03 AM
Guys it really is not that complicated.

Step1. Put coins in wallet and unlock wallet
Step 2. Wait 24 hours for your coins to start staking(This does NOT mean u will stake some coins in 24 hours, it more than likely will take longer)
Step 3.Earn coins from staking the coins in your wallet

Now there are ways to maximize the amount of coins you will receive, but that is up to you. I simply  started staking about 10 hours ago. I figured by the time we hit growth period I will need maybe a couple more hours of staking before I am ready for some coins.

How do you "unlock" a wallet ?

If you ask this question, it means you didn't lock it  Grin

You should always encrypt your wallet, which mean you need to use the passphrase to both unlock it and send coins. Once it is encrypted, you need to "unlock" the wallet for staking. It leaves your wallet encrypted, but allowed it to stake on the network.

Make sure you keep the passphrase, without it, your coins are basically lost.

Thanks for the info, *** to other bullshit comments Smiley 1BTC on the way...
Sorry, I saw your member rating and figured you was joking, since u was serious I will give u a 50% discount. so send me .5 btc and I will send u ur key... Grin Grin Grin

answer is simple - i don't encrypt the wallets and i don't hold POS coins.... shame on me for both...
Well, seriously did you get it figured out, cause we are real close. You have to encrypt your wallet before you can unlock it. Once u are done go to the icons on the bottom right of your wallet. one will have a lock. when u put you mouse over that icon it should say unlocked.
October 10, 2014, 09:56:26 AM

Activity: 440
October 10, 2014, 09:55:34 AM

Step 2. Wait 24 hours for your coins to start staking(This does NOT mean u will stake some coins in 24 hours, it more than likely will take longer)

Now there are ways to maximize the amount of coins you will receive, but that is up to you. I simply  started staking about 10 hours ago. I figured by the time we hit growth period I will need maybe a couple more hours of staking before I am ready for some coins.

You should always encrypt your wallet, which mean you need to use the passphrase to both unlock it and send coins. Once it is encrypted, you need to "unlock" the wallet for staking. It leaves your wallet encrypted, but allowed it to stake on the network.

Sorry, I saw your member rating and figured you was joking, since u was serious I will give u a 50% discount. so send me .5 btc and I will send u ur key... Grin Grin Grin

answer is simple - i don't encrypt the wallets and i don't hold POS coins.... shame on me for both...
October 10, 2014, 09:54:15 AM

Activity: 126
October 10, 2014, 09:52:13 AM
Very close now, we are 80 blocks away....

I had a buy order set low and it just got filled, I am sending them to the wallet now, I believe even if you start staking now you will still see a great return.

Also to all the investors. We REALLY need to hold our coins and not just sell them on the exchange as soon as we get them. And when u do sell sell in small amounts to not hurt the price. a .4321btc  sell order just scares the price down.

Yeah, things are going to get interesting, esp when the %change is like -250%... people not aware of how seed works will be like  Shocked
October 10, 2014, 09:47:19 AM
Very close now, we are 80 blocks away....

I had a buy order set low and it just got filled, I am sending them to the wallet now, I believe even if you start staking now you will still see a great return.

Also to all the investors. We REALLY need to hold our coins and not just sell them on the exchange as soon as we get them. And when u do sell sell in small amounts to not hurt the price. a .4321btc  sell order just scares the price down.
Activity: 440
October 10, 2014, 09:46:34 AM

October 10, 2014, 09:42:55 AM

October 10, 2014, 09:41:22 AM

In fact, most could have gotten out at a profit given the buying that happened last night.

The person with 26 seed and 4.5 day old coins purchased those coins early on and paid a very, very high premium, about an average of 0.25/coin.

The truly smart ones are the people who bought the ICO and held, like the person with 10 seed from the ICO. His 1 BTC investment is going to give him the same # of seeds as the person who bought 26 seeds for 10 BTC.

There are still a great many variables to play out over the course of the next 6-7 days. The total coin supply may likely be greater than I had originally thought as well, but POS has been around for months and everyone could have and should have done their research about how POS functions.

From the beginning cryptzo has encouraged everyone to think of and use various strategies about how they wanted to enter growth. And said that he himself would not give out or endorse any one strategy over another, but I think he has honestly answered questions about strategies when asked.

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
0_0
October 10, 2014, 09:37:52 AM

If you ask this question, it means you didn't lock it  Grin
Activity: 434
October 10, 2014, 09:34:31 AM

Choose the Unlock Wallet option from the Settings menu
Pages:
Jump to: