Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map - page 99. (Read 184103 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 09, 2014, 08:40:55 PM
why I have generated but not accepted coins from POS?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
October 09, 2014, 07:40:09 PM
I have a noob question: how long do recently staked coins stay in the "staked:" part and are not spendable or count towards the total balance? I've noticed they hang out there for a while but never actually counted blocks or anything.

EDIT: 120 blocks, right?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
October 09, 2014, 07:19:06 PM
Just curious, who do you guys think will buy this coin after the growth period?  Everyone will have tons of newly minted coins to sell but what reason would people have to buy once growth is over?  I worried this will be a dump festival.

You should read the thread, you obviously missed something.

Sure let me just read 55 pages instead of asking a simple question.  Thanks for the insight, you should post more often. 

Try reading Cryptzo's posts--you can find them from his profile page. Since he's the main dev, most of the pertinent info you are looking for can be found in his posts.

Yep. You will find particularly enticing the fact that he doesnt believe in devs not being paid -as in a salary or some dependable source of income-. Since he made all of 6 btc from the amazingly successful ICO, you do the math...
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
October 09, 2014, 07:13:22 PM
legendary
October 09, 2014, 07:12:54 PM
Just curious, who do you guys think will buy this coin after the growth period?  Everyone will have tons of newly minted coins to sell but what reason would people have to buy once growth is over?  I worried this will be a dump festival.

Sure let me just read 55 pages instead of asking a simple question.  Thanks for the insight, you should post more often. 

Try reading Cryptzo's posts--you can find them from his profile page. Since he's the main dev, most of the pertinent info you are looking for can be found in his posts.
October 09, 2014, 07:11:44 PM

You don't have to read the 55 pages... click on devs name -> show last posts from dev. read those.
Activity: 706
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
October 09, 2014, 07:08:13 PM

legendary
October 09, 2014, 06:59:37 PM
Just click anywhere on the wallet and that should turn it into the active window. Then you can see your weight, etc.

Ignore the Fud and can you help with my Noob questions please

So will the wallet turn pink once coins are staking? i have coins in the wallet that are about 12 hours old and the wallet edge is grey and i cant roll over to get the weight? is that normal?
Also in the send coins input tab do the coins have to be ticked to stake? what does ticking them do?
Thanks for the help in advanced
Beef
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 09, 2014, 06:51:46 PM
Does anyone know what the average amount of blocks found a day?
legendary
October 09, 2014, 06:45:22 PM

FUD, FUD, FUUUUD....

Havent you heard yet? This coin is the only hope the world has to survive... and I will be eating my words when the market cap reaches 10 million BTC... which is sure to happen within a week or two...

Amazing, really really amazing.
October 09, 2014, 06:44:36 PM

Activity: 18
October 09, 2014, 06:42:01 PM
how many days of staking period have this already been?
Activity: 706
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
October 09, 2014, 06:38:47 PM
Activity: 55
October 09, 2014, 06:35:45 PM
Ignore the Fud and can you help with my Noob questions please

So will the wallet turn pink once coins are staking? i have coins in the wallet that are about 12 hours old and the wallet edge is grey and i cant roll over to get the weight? is that normal?
Also in the send coins input tab do the coins have to be ticked to stake? what does ticking them do?
Thanks for the help in advanced
Beef
Activity: 56
October 09, 2014, 06:32:14 PM
One thing's for sure: Evrryone still in on this mess of a project fully deserves what's coming to them.
is this fud or do you mean you are excited because even though its a crazy project, its an incredible coin with great potential...?

This guy is a pathological troll. It's best to ignore him if you can.

im stoked to watch him eat his words when a little after the huge pos market saturation, the coin goes back to .1btc lol
Activity: 742
October 09, 2014, 06:31:11 PM
One thing's for sure: Evrryone still in on this mess of a project fully deserves what's coming to them.
is this fud or do you mean you are excited because even though its a crazy project, its an incredible coin with great potential...?

This guy is a pathological troll. It's best to ignore him if you can.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 09, 2014, 06:31:07 PM

I have been staking for 3 days now, I have 0 problems since update. How about you just go find a different coin to fud...
Activity: 742
October 09, 2014, 06:30:17 PM
Honestly there is one thing I am afraid with staking. Orphaned blocks.
within a few hours I received coins from 2 orphaned blocks.
I hope this won't happen with 269% blocks coz I will freak out

Orphans are absolutely nothing to worry about. As far as you are concerned, they don't exist. Your coins continue to age normally and will stake again.

The most likely reason for orphans right now is competition from miners. They should subside when the mining period is over.
Activity: 56
October 09, 2014, 06:30:10 PM

legendary
October 09, 2014, 06:16:09 PM
Pages:
Jump to: