Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SegWit2X] Together we will see a business through. - page 101. (Read 53373 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 10
glad to see your progress, many of my media writes about you - newsbtc, cryptoninjas
--
So I have a question for you - what's the full emission?
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
already 3 times asked, but never answered .. I'll try again. Do BT2 [CST] have a bitfinex relation to this SegWit2x (B2X)?
    Something they are stirring up water :-)

Hmm, what's so strange? They are 2 independent projects with independent tickets.
already 3 times asked, but never answered .. I'll try again. Do BT2 [CST] have a bitfinex relation to this SegWit2x (B2X)?
    Something they are stirring up water :-)

No, it's not our ticker.
    Very suspicious and wrong answer :-)
Activity: 28
so many negative comments from newbies with "0-1" activity Grin

Get up, fork! I'm with you Wink

Really man? You want to support them even with all the information provided? If you're an experienced member shouldn't you be helping the community?

Why not? you rank is not trustable at all.
Only you provide this information...We have a lot of supporters because we are going to create smth new.
And start problems with teammates are not problems, we will solve them, be sure

I only choose the projects I believe, invest and take my money. Cryptocurrencies do not tolerate hasty and rash decisions.

I believe in this fork, I remember the story and want to support it

Let`s give this project a chance. The vision of this project is good and have awesome features. We will need segwit2x in future.
Stop spread the FUD about this project, if you don`t like it, just skip it.

Update: I spoke to the Founder and he confirmed he is working on this idea, so I am satisfied.

It is not my intention to spread FUD, I was just concerned about the discrepancies in information.
There are a lot of questions that remain to be answered, but the team has promised it will be answered by this week, so let's see.
copper member
Activity: 112

No, it's not our ticker.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Activity: 476

Really man? You want to support them even with all the information provided? If you're an experienced member shouldn't you be helping the community?

Only you provide this information...We have a lot of supporters because we are going to create smth new.

I only choose the projects I believe, invest and take my money. Cryptocurrencies do not tolerate hasty and rash decisions.

Let`s give this project a chance. The vision of this project is good and have awesome features. We will need segwit2x in future.
What features do you mean?
Activity: 474

Activity: 286
So offline codes will be the first? For what it?
If you didn't know, offline codes provide an important security measure against theft or loss.

now got, they worry about safety first of all. inspires confidence
Activity: 85

I so long waiting for Segwit and really upset, when it didn't happen. proposal promising
I'm too was upset, so waiting for the new victories of new team

Don't be upset guys we will see a business through  Wink

huh, okay!
Activity: 91

Activity: 98
Hello!

Anonymity, low commissions, fast transactions

Ideal Bitcoin? Maybe
copper member
Good project with interesting concept . I thing it should be extremely popular and successful.Transaction speed and security is very important. Wish you good luck ! any bounty plz?

Thank you for kinds words.
Follow our news please.
copper member

I so long waiting for Segwit and really upset, when it didn't happen. proposal promising

Don't be upset guys we will see a business through  Wink
Activity: 173
sounds good of improvement... coz btc transaction is so awful right now...

yeah... slow and expensive
copper member

Activity: 85

Activity: 152
Merit: 14

"high block extraction rate - 2,5 min"? Hope this fork will have a good price.

good luck!
Activity: 21
So offline codes will be the first? For what it?
If you didn't know, offline codes provides an important security measure against theft or loss.
Pages:
Jump to: