Author

Topic: [ANN][SegWit2X] Together we will see a business through. - page 104. (Read 53373 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
FAKE SCAM PROJECT ALL THE DEVELOPER IS FAKE
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
If this project is a fake I think that a serious team should take and bring it to the end, futures at 800$, the value of the segwit2x coin once released would easily exceed $ 1000
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
You will do that together with some help of the ad's?
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
LOL, the project is fake but futures of segwit2x is @ 800$!
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
O__o
It will live, it will trade for some time for sure (since it's free money) ...
BTW any idea how big will be the chain size with a 4MB block Huh
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Already asked, but did not answer .. do BT2 [CST] have a bitfinex relation to this SegWit2x (B2X)?
Activity: 3
Sairam Jetty
Team Lead Developer
LinkedIN profile

This profile has been fraudulently used for their own purposes for self gain, we have contacted the real Sairam Jetty,

I've spoken to the real Sairam Jetty on facebook and he is NOT involved with this project.

This project is using names that are not associated with this project, please trade with caution. I will upload pictures of the chat with Sairam for proof.

Beware of this coin, the developer owner of the website is Glib Ushakov which is NOT listed on the development team.

Domain:b2x-segwit.io
Registrar:EPAG Domainservices GmbH
Registration Date:2017-12-15
Expiration Date:2018-12-15
Updated Date:2017-12-15
addPeriod
Name Servers:karina.ns.cloudflare.com
mitch.ns.cloudflare.com
REGISTRANT CONTACT
Name:Glib Ushakov
Organization:Private person
Activity: 5
Nice start! The price has increased in three times since yesterday  Shocked
Activity: 53
not to be rude but all your exchanger partners are too fishy.

I have 10 bitcoins and I honestly don't trust your exchangers.

Try to get partned with some big exchanger like Poloniex, Bitfinex or Coinbase.
Activity: 152
Merit: 14
b2x futures are only trading at 0.07btc thus indicating that the traders think this is just another altcoin that has no potential for replacing bitcoin.
they are on this exchange just one day, I don't think that this is the right decision already to judge the price...wait a little, compare prices on different exchanges, look at the dynamics and only then make a decision
Personally, I like this idea, new "ideal" Bitcoin
Activity: 113
b2x futures are only trading at 0.07btc thus indicating that the traders think this is just another altcoin that has no potential for replacing bitcoin.
Activity: 286
Merit: 10

Bitcoin Segwit2X [B2X] futures trade is opened on another crypto exchange - EXRATES!

Follow the news!

With how many exchanges do you have agreements now?

copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Hello dev(s), did you know that I am also a dev myself? I devd activity tokens on Waves platform, so dev to dev, officially begging for any bounties and translations of old and or new languages, more specifically English to English, can I also beg on official capacity to give me at least 1 of the Satoshi's coins? because I'm an early adopter and posting on this thread when the world has forgotten about the next Bitcoin? I can't just ask her out you know? I need to have something to impress her (please let her be a girl) or else she would hit me with a long dead trout. (note that I don't have identical post and activity counts). proportionately loling.
Activity: 68
Interesting project, I will wait for fork.
Already 2 exchanges for two days sounds promising
copper member
What about a client for SegWit2x?

You are releasing a fork without an official client? there are people like me that don't trust exchanges or online wallets, we want a safe client or a way to import & export our private keys.

Please take this in mind before releasing another fork.

I quote this again.

Hello, good question, we will release desktop version soon.
What about a client for SegWit2x?

You are releasing a fork without an official client? there are people like me that don't trust exchanges or online wallets, we want a safe client or a way to import & export our private keys.

Please take this in mind before releasing another fork.

I quote this again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 117
1 junction for another project. This project is just happening on the yobit floor. I would like to know more about this special project.
copper member
Satoshi’s bitcoins will be allocated in certain places like authoritative exchanges, etc. We will inform you as soon as we get an agreement with them.
Bitcoins won’t be distributed before the network start operating. It is more likely that it’ll take a while before the launch, not simultaneously but with the equivalent charge of 1: 1
what the hell is satoshi nakamoto bitcoins lol
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
All BTC holders will receive not only B2X in the 1 to 1 ratio but also a proportionate number of "bitcoins of Satoshi Nakamoto", as a reward for the progress commitment.
Will this also be true for BTC on exchanges? Some exchanges will give B2X in 1:1 ratio to your BTC, but not the a proportionate number of "bitcoins of Satoshi Nakamoto" mentioned part. And also how did you get your hands on Satoshi Nakamoto's bitcoins?
Jump to: