Author

Topic: [ANN][SegWit2X] Together we will see a business through. - page 107. (Read 53373 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
Is this the same team and backing that wants the segwit hardfork back in november IIRC? or this is another fork project using the segwit name? Im not quite sure about this anymore but this is totally lack of enthusiasm like the previous time. The bigger block size with 2.5 minutes block seems just quite different from what it used to be in the previous segwit project
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
seem scam project...
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
How to claim SegWit2X coins?
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
watching Bitcoin forks becomes sort of a hobby,sure some forks will succeed and some forks will die before they were born. any way good luck with your project Dev
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
500 fly. Who could know  Smiley
Activity: 336
Big breakthrough as an alternative payment. I think this project is present at the right time. I'm sure this will help a lot of people. You just need to add a bit of important information in the thread. So people can find out more projects. Good luck
Activity: 389
Merit: 124
Lulz ... yet another "OMG I can make buckets of money doing nothing new ... gotta scam everyone into my pump and dump ..."
I have the same feeling. Forking the existing SegWit2x without a strong team?
Activity: 389
Merit: 124
Dear forum members,
you are welcome to meet our team:

Jaap Terlouw
Founder
LinkedIN profile

Marco Zomer

CTO
LinkedIN profile

Donna Khyuz
Business developer
LinkedIN profile

Dear Team,
Donna Khyuz LinkedIN profile is not available, Marco Zomer does not mention your project, nor Robert Szabo former(?) "team member".
Just make it clear... you want to pump and dump the existing coin?
copper member
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
What about Bitfinex and Binance?
Activity: 215

№2
futures for hitbtc with a ticker b2x will be yours? that is, your ticker will have the name b2x?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/segwit2x/#markets
copper member
Activity: 112
Sorry but i will follow this carefully, this is because there is another segWit2x that claim to be an upcoming fork of btc in same date here >
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2444949.0;topicseen
Am not sure if one has anything to do with the other, but i will carefully watch this project, hope it turned out to be what it claims. There is a thread with already existing idea.

It's not our project and it's not our bounty campaign!!!!
As I see they have a big problem with their bounty. be careful
Activity: 197
Sorry but i will follow this carefully, this is because there is another segWit2x that claim to be an upcoming fork of btc in same date here > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2444949.0;topicseen
Am not sure if one has anything to do with the other, but i will carefully watch this project, hope it turned out to be what it claims.
I don't know
this fork looks better, more features, especially for miners
Activity: 87
sounds good of improvement... coz btc transaction is so awful right now...
oh yes, I already tired of paying almost $ 20 fee!
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Sorry but i will follow this carefully, this is because there is another segWit2x that claim to be an upcoming fork of btc in same date here >
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2444949.0;topicseen
Am not sure if one has anything to do with the other, but i will carefully watch this project, hope it turned out to be what it claims. There is a thread with same ideas already existing.
Activity: 434
4 mb? Bigger block, higher speed

I like it  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 112
I see Smart contracts in your roadmap...

Why you need this?
For safer and more transparent transactions, I guess

Yes, You are right, DelevIsak.
Activity: 173

It has long been time to improve Bitcoin
Activity: 310

Why you need this?
Oh, got it. Lightening network. For what? to increase transaction speed?
Right, but Lightening network is cool technology, that not only increase speed, but also minimize the commission because of big amount transactions out of the block in the blockchain
with such additions fork will fly up
sounds wounderful
Activity: 190

Why you need this?
Oh, got it. Lightening network. For what? to increase transaction speed?
Right, but Lightening network is cool technology, that not only increase speed, but also minimize the commission because of big amount transactions out of the block in the blockchain
Jump to: