Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SGL] Sigil - Decentralized, 0% Fee Crowdfunding - page 4. (Read 42078 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Please help me for my wallet issue code is below. And after sync complete my balance is zero.

Warning: error reading wallet.dat All keys read correctly,but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect.

Try -rescan or -reindex, faster fix than deleteting and redownloading. Database coreupts when wallet has unexpected shutdown. But the wallet crashes don't happen that often to me, maybe 5 times since the coin launch. To run commands i mentioned above, go to folder where wallet executable is located. Shift right click folder background and click open command or powershell here. In console window type name of wallet executable and - rescan or - reindex behind it. (make sure wallet is not running)
Could you tell me about command in powershell.
Activity: 61
Please help me for my wallet issue code is below. And after sync complete my balance is zero.

Warning: error reading wallet.dat All keys read correctly,but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect.

Try -rescan or -reindex, faster fix than deleteting and redownloading. Database coreupts when wallet has unexpected shutdown. But the wallet crashes don't happen that often to me, maybe 5 times since the coin launch. To run commands i mentioned above, go to folder where wallet executable is located. Shift right click folder background and click open command or powershell here. In console window type name of wallet executable and - rescan or - reindex behind it. (make sure wallet is not running)
Activity: 17

Activity: 36
so old sigil is over and there will be only token on ETH platform after swap?
Yes that's correct
Activity: 236
Merit: 12
so old sigil is over and there will be only token on ETH platform after swap?
where is swap?
updates each wednesday on slack https://sigilplatform.slack.com/
last weeks update mention coin swap starting next week
Activity: 8
where is swap?
Woot Coin swap here we come   Cheesy
Activity: 18
Good morning, DEV's. remarkable trading fees. Certain results, interesting idea!
Week 24 update: https://slack-files.com/T8NFNALA0-FB894HGVD-0cf1827e17

Coin Swap will start next week!
Activity: 12
Thanks for keeping us (those without Slack) updated with this!
Activity: 15
You all cannot be serious with this project.. I bet these devs have offered to pay CheKaZ for help lmao

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anntzc-trezarcoin-super-secure-powpos-2140812
Join Slack if you want to learn more about what is planned, dev team give weekly updates. Anyway I will post it in this thread if I hear anything.
Activity: 404
Merit: 10
One of the problems of this coin is the algorithm are neoscript. ASIC already exists...
They should make a hardfork and change the algorithm.

Haven't you heard? We are going to change into ERC token.
I did not hear either. Where can I read more about this?
Coin swap will start in June, will probably get info next Sunday.
Activity: 38
noticed a new project sonder ico, who heard from him? I liked that they have a small hardcap
Pages:
Jump to: