Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SGL] Sigil - Decentralized, 0% Fee Crowdfunding - page 6. (Read 42078 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 0
 if you read all the reply you can see many coin retype like eth neo ltc waves ... the best coin its the cheaper one but retype many time I think from count its waves retype many time in replies and still cheap.
thank its good post
Activity: 404
Merit: 10
Today the Sigil looks much better than many coins for the neoscrypt. I'm glad to see that the project is developing. Good luck to the team!
Activity: 98
Merit: 1

QueenBee HIVE Mining Pool

SIGIL

Pool: https://hive.gulfcoastmining.com/

Hourly Payouts
Pool pays all transaction fees
Low Payouts: 0.01 | 0.001 on Sundays
Hosted on Google's best-in-class Cloud

Sample mining string:
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://hive.gulfcoastmining.com:4233 -u WALLETADDRESS -p c=SGL

FOR POOL MINING SUPPORT AND COMMUNITY, JOIN OUR DISCORD

Discord - https://discord.gg/a9XSfbb

Activity: 29
Nope.  You're missing a few.  See my list in my signature.
Activity: 15
Is your coins amount 535 by chance? 1 coin can only get 15 coin days. If I have 100 coins staking it can only get 1500 coin days.
Thanks bro. You're right. I stucked in maximum coindays and can't get lucky for any stack during one month. But yesterday i finally got 1 stack and now i have ~5000 coindays.
Activity: 61
Hi guys. Last 2-3 days my stacking is stucked on 8031 coindays. Wallet is running all days. Stacking is enabled. I try rescan and reindex but it can't help. Can someone help me with this?

Is your coins amount 535 by chance? 1 coin can only get 15 coin days. If I have 100 coins staking it can only get 1500 coin days.
Activity: 15
Hi guys. Last 2-3 days my stacking is stucked on 8031 coindays. Wallet is running all days. Stacking is enabled. I try rescan and reindex but it can't help. Can someone help me with this?
Activity: 51
Wallet broke.  People have talked about doing a "reindex" to fix it....can anyone tell me how to do that or post a link with details?  Thanks in advance.

PS - staking 25 coins per month (1 hit/month) with about 175 coins

Try -rescan or -reindex, faster fix than deleteting and redownloading. Database coreupts when wallet has unexpected shutdown. But the wallet crashes don't happen that often to me, maybe 5 times since the coin launch. To run commands i mentioned above, go to folder where wallet executable is located. Shift right click folder background and click open command or powershell here. In console window type name of wallet executable and - rescan or - reindex behind it. (make sure wallet is not running)

Thank you sir!
Activity: 61
Wallet broke.  People have talked about doing a "reindex" to fix it....can anyone tell me how to do that or post a link with details?  Thanks in advance.

Try -rescan or -reindex, faster fix than deleteting and redownloading. Database coreupts when wallet has unexpected shutdown. But the wallet crashes don't happen that often to me, maybe 5 times since the coin launch. To run commands i mentioned above, go to folder where wallet executable is located. Shift right click folder background and click open command or powershell here. In console window type name of wallet executable and - rescan or - reindex behind it. (make sure wallet is not running)
Activity: 308
To all new eyes: DO NOT BUY THIS COIN.  Devs are no good.  They stake 1.1MM/2MM of the premine.  They own about 50% of the total supply.  They don't address concerns.  I foolishly mined some of these coins recently, been regretting ever since.  Had potential, but it's been corrupted.  Total waste.

Can anyone who is neutral here confirm these allegations? If it's true it is not really worth looking at this further let alone buying it.

at the beginning there was a lot of questions on the premine staking by devs which made POS non workable for miners.
But looking at the last few posts on the updates seems devs are still working on the improvements.
But for me SGL still a very questionable coin.

Bad luck for me, i didnt copied my wallet.dat for sigil when backed-up my main PC before system format. Totaly my fault as i backed up whole roaming folder where usually qt wallets creates the wallet files, but SGL creates in the the wallet.dat file within the wallet folder itself and i overlooked that, so be careful with that guys.

Uh that's ugly. Did you lose a lot of coins now or did it all end not that badly for you? It can happen though as we are just used to how most clients store the .dat file.
i lost all my SGL, but there wasnt too much so not so painful.
just a good lesson to learn.
Activity: 51

Activity: 98
Good project, but I will look further Roll Eyes I'll take note of that
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
To all new eyes: DO NOT BUY THIS COIN.  Devs are no good.  They stake 1.1MM/2MM of the premine.  They own about 50% of the total supply.  They don't address concerns.  I foolishly mined some of these coins recently, been regretting ever since.  Had potential, but it's been corrupted.  Total waste.

Can anyone who is neutral here confirm these allegations? If it's true it is not really worth looking at this further let alone buying it.

at the beginning there was a lot of questions on the premine staking by devs which made POS non workable for miners.
But looking at the last few posts on the updates seems devs are still working on the improvements.

Bad luck for me, i didnt copied my wallet.dat for sigil when backed-up my main PC before system format. Totaly my fault as i backed up whole roaming folder where usually qt wallets creates the wallet files, but SGL creates in the the wallet.dat file within the wallet folder itself and i overlooked that, so be careful with that guys.

Uh that's ugly. Did you lose a lot of coins now or did it all end not that badly for you? It can happen though as we are just used to how most clients store the .dat file.
Activity: 308

Activity: 68
thank all, sync alreaday
Pages:
Jump to: