Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SGL] Sigil - Decentralized, 0% Fee Crowdfunding - page 10. (Read 42078 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
i have 1900+ coins being staked, im lucky to catch a stake once a week.... for those who are talking about stakes..

i finally made an account for this forum... should had long ago...

anyways, i too, am very disappointed with this coin... not sure why i expected better...

i was waiting for it to drop below .02 and i was gonna buy ~$200 worth and expand my staking.... the longer i pay attention, the more i think it might be better to sell everything and take the loss... don't think this project is gonna have much success, mainly because how they just dismiss concerns like its nothing.. if the people supporting your coin voice what is bothering them, you should really listen imo.... if you lose their support, what do you have left?

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Any news? Developers do something other than staking coins?
probably driving their toy lambos Cheesy
Activity: 404
Any news? Developers do something other than staking coins?
Activity: 62
it was 100 coins for staking right? just making sure.

Min 50, however it will take ages to find a block with 50 coins. Better put 500 if you want to get PoS rewards.
Activity: 6
it was 100 coins for staking right? just making sure.
Activity: 15
the pos calculator has a default difficulty set to 0.06 but the current difficulty is about 1.0
Oh, Thank you guys. Now i understand. Will try to send 305 coins from another younger wallet to this old one.
How many coins do you have? 160? With such a small amount of coins, it may take several months.
When pos calculator was worked it showed me something like 80% chance in 10 days and 95%+ in 14 days chance for 155 coins.

And?

http://img.techpowerup.org/180227/capture084.jpg

This is quite a few more coin days and quite a few more coins and it didn't hit in the past two days.
Did you use pos calculator before? It showed that first 2 days you can not get stack for any big amount of coins.

the pos calculator has a default difficulty set to 0.06 but the current difficulty is about 1.0
How many coins do you have? 160? With such a small amount of coins, it may take several months.
When pos calculator was worked it showed me something like 80% chance in 10 days and 95%+ in 14 days chance for 155 coins.

And?

This is quite a few more coin days and quite a few more coins and it didn't hit in the past two days.
Did you use pos calculator before? It showed that first 2 days you can not get stack for any big amount of coins.
Activity: 19
13 days is gone, 2100 coinsday, ZERO stacks. Nice.

And?

Activity: 11
Is this project dead?
Activity: 131
Merit: 20
Got PoS block today.. seems like PoS difficulty is high..
Activity: 28
Yeah, 10 days left and there is ZERO stacks with 155 coins in wallet and 1800 coindays.
POS calculator isn't working several days.
Sorry guys i leave mining this coin and try to sell its.

PoS works fine, you need just more coins in your input, someone found block with over 10k coindays on 1 input, so you need to increase your amount of coins to have a decent chance to find a block with PoS.
Activity: 131
Merit: 20
PoS isn't working with my wallet too..  Sad
Yeah, 10 days left and there is ZERO stacks with 155 coins in wallet and 1800 coindays.
POS calculator isn't working several days.
Sorry guys i leave mining this coin and try to sell its.
Activity: 5
hey devs,

whats up with the official mining pool. its beyond a joke. there are only 36 miners there yet it is slow as f@#$. the entire website is so sluggish. my miners are reporting significantly lower hash rates on the pool vs mining on a TZC pool that has significantly more miners.

today, the POS calculator on the official web site is also down.

you said that you hired a new team of devs and marketing dudes to help the coin grow; why is it then that it feels like the whole ecosystem is regressing? where are the promo news to push this coin? why is it that the official pool is sluggish and miners are often reporting invalid job ids and getting temporary bans? the entire mining experience now is worse than before u decided to charge a 2% fee and allocate a dedicated person to look after the pool.

this is getting beyond a joke
Activity: 308
looking closely to sigil since the beginning and now I`m more and more convinced to leave this.
there are no perspectives just a copy paste project and pos been dumped in step by step by the devs to earn some tiny dividents from it.
thank you, i`m out.
Activity: 350
What is crowdfunding? And what's the benefit of this crowdfunding for the sigil team? Can it also benefit miners?
Activity: 28
The price is still dropping... is still the dev address staking ? And anyway until we go to major exchanges we cannot hope in price increase.

Yes, around 1M is staking from devs.
Pages:
Jump to: