Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SGL] Sigil - Decentralized, 0% Fee Crowdfunding - page 65. (Read 42078 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Just install the wallet, blockchain takes only a few minutes to synchronize since it just came out.

SRj1LAGTM7wE2StYgZEGx3KErBLVvjnt7z
Activity: 68
I reserved for Lao Translation.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
how can I buy?

and

Do you have an online wallet?

thx

Sorry no online wallet yet. Just Linux/Windows/Mac. We have plans to get on exchanges but nothing has materialized yet, mining is currently the only way to get coins. We expect to get on exchanges pretty soon though.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
how can I buy?

and

Do you have an online wallet?

thx
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
THIS folks is how you announce a coin, perfectly laid out, easily readable, miners, pools, white paper, attached. Bravo, this should set the standard.

Thanks! We've been working hard on it over the last few months.

I agree. Quite a commendable ANN.  And the dev immediately responded to feedback on pool fee.  I don't know if I gave the right advice, but the fact that they at least considered it is enough to show a professional team.
Thai translation reserved. Cool

Thai translation : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=25452.msg226761

SGL Address : SbVExjCjaeqDaucJciSkbKRdDsE9nFXcV8

Good luck with the project Dev.

Thank you.

Thanks! Just added it. Could you fill out the form mentioned in http://sigilplatform.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Sigil_Bounty.pdf for translations? Just makes things more organized.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Thai translation reserved. Cool

Thai translation : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=25452.msg226761

SGL Address : SbVExjCjaeqDaucJciSkbKRdDsE9nFXcV8

Good luck with the project Dev.

Thank you.
THIS folks is how you announce a coin, perfectly laid out, easily readable, miners, pools, white paper, attached. Bravo, this should set the standard.

Thanks! We've been working hard on it over the last few months.
Activity: 106
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
Vietnamese translation : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=25450

Have a nice project !
pos % ?

It uses the same PoS system as Trezarcoin--a fixed system in which each block rewards 25 SGL. Estimated return % depends on staking difficulty, number of coins, inputs, weight.
Activity: 14
Had this weird issue pop up for the 1st time ever using a Windows qt wallet...

didn't see sigil in the normal Roaming folder for cryptos so I looked in sigil's console debug... somehow all the files were in this folder instead: ...AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.363

There was also another Temp folder Rar$DRa0.428, looks like clicking on sigil-qt.exe a 2nd time created another instance of sigil.

Ended up copying files into the \AppData\Roaming\sigil folder and placed the sigil-qt.exe into that folder. I did double check the wallet address and it was different than the 1st address I saw and put into sigilmining pool.

Everything seems okay now.

Anyone else experience anything like this?
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
pos % ?
Hi, nice project.
I'd like to reserve the French translation.
Thanks!

Thanks! Adding now.
Activity: 42
Hi, nice project.
I'd like to reserve the French translation.
Thanks!
Hey,
German translation reserved Smiley

regards

Thanks! I'll add it to the main post
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Hey there?!
Hey,
German translation reserved Smiley

regards
Discord link?

Right now we only have a slack. The invite link is located in the main post.
copper member
Activity: 127
Discord link?
We currently have a team member working at getting us on exchanges. I'll let you all know about any updates.
Pages:
Jump to: