Author

Topic: [ANN][SGO][Canceled] Selfie GO - AR Social Network - page 121. (Read 11479 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
is it a comfortable network? How will it be made?
No first date awkwardness and no silent pauses that make you feel uncomfortable here)
What people can do in Selfie? About what can they talk here?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
No first date awkwardness and no silent pauses that make you feel uncomfortable here)
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
what is the key ideas of Selfie GO? Or idea? Is it known?
Gamification of social interactions is one of the key ideas of Selfie GO as much as I remember!
what the way to unite people? How can the network do it?
Gamification is the way to unite people of different generations)
Gamification of social interactions is one of the key ideas of Selfie GO as much as I remember!
what the way to unite people? How can the network do it?
Activity: 308
copper member
Activity: 154
What are restricted countries? May Korean users take part in your ICO?

Only accredited participants from the US and Singapore can participate in our token sale.
Participants from China are not allowed.
There are no limitations for the other countries.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
What are restricted countries? May Korean users take part in your ICO?
copper member
What does make this project really unique? What are the features other icos dont have? Besides connection to VR

Selfie GO is social network that utilizes blockchain technology together with AR technologies and its own cryptocurrency, and gives the ability to conduct an ICO within a social network with just a couple of taps. Please find out more information about our product on our official website:  https://ico.selfie-go.com
What does make this project really unique? What are the features other icos dont have? Besides connection to VR
copper member
How u gonna create the liquidity? Lack of liquidity it is the most common problem. How are you going to solve it?

Hi! 10% of total revenue will be used to buy tokens back and burn them afterwards. It helps to provide the liquidity.
How u gonna create the liquidity? Lack of liquidity it is the most common problem. How are you going to solve it?
Will u have filters within the app? The similar to instagram
I hope yes. There are a lot of ppl that would need to improve a little their photos after capturing
Will u have filters within the app? The similar to instagram
Merit: 22
What market will u pay special attention? Or putting it better concumers of which market? Asian or mostly the wester part of the world?
Why so? I thought u would target worldwide market

Our target markets are: USA, Europe, Asia
Whats the sense of spreading the marketing resourses on such markets like mongolia, Africa etc? Better to allocate all the efforts on the advanced countries
Fully agree. This app will be popular only in advanced coubtries with megapolis where vr elements would have tge sense
Merit: 11
What market will u pay special attention? Or putting it better concumers of which market? Asian or mostly the wester part of the world?

Whats the sense of spreading the marketing resourses on such markets like mongolia, Africa etc? Better to allocate all the efforts on the advanced countries

copper member

I pretty sure that they will target both parts ot the globe. Both markets deserve the attention
Jump to: