Author

Topic: [ANN][SGO][Canceled] Selfie GO - AR Social Network - page 123. (Read 11479 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Any other problems? I mean of networks
Getting older people start losing social connections! And stop creating new ones.
Why is it hard to make new friends when you are older?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Getting older people start losing social connections! And stop creating new ones.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
what do researchers confirm? Any information about love networks?
They say that Tinder is an app for hooking up))!! And it does not work as anything else but a Hookup app)
agree, that Tinder-style app won’t help people to find new friends!
They say that Tinder is an app for hooking up))!! And it does not work as anything else but a Hookup app)
If there is any other problems of social connection?
I want to say about dating social networks, like Tinder. They are designed to create new social relationships but don’t have a context for communication.
why do you think so? People start communication there..
Because let’s be real, people can’t like someone we never really knew).
no, it is not true! People fall in plove in the internet! They can find what they want..
there are a lot of love story in the Internet) So, let’s be positive))!
Nowadays people like to open themselves to the strange person, because he is strange
It is hard to judge an unknown person) because it is done in the internet!
I want to say about dating social networks, like Tinder. They are designed to create new social relationships but don’t have a context for communication.
no, it is not true! People fall in plove in the internet! They can find what they want..
Nowadays people like to open themselves to the strange person, because he is strange
Activity: 140
copper member
Activity: 154
What are the restrictions for the participants? Probably some countries are banned? Min/max investment?

Only accredited participants from the US and Singapore can participate in our token sale.
Participants from China are not allowed.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
What are the restrictions for the participants? Probably some countries are banned? Min/max investment?
So basically it will be selfie app and selfies will be made in the VR world with different vr elements, right?

Yes, it will be selfie app with different VR elements
Integration with what vr elements are planned?? By the way when will u realese the final version?
copper member
Activity: 154
So basically it will be selfie app and selfies will be made in the VR world with different vr elements, right?

Yes, it will be selfie app with different VR elements
How are u going to provide the liquidity for the token? It is a very hot topic for all ICOs. As the volume at the most of them is so low after the listings
The token will be traded on large cryptocurrency exchanges. It will create the volume and liquidity
Jump to: