Author

Topic: [ANN][SGO][Canceled] Selfie GO - AR Social Network - page 124. (Read 11479 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
How are u going to provide the liquidity for the token? It is a very hot topic for all ICOs. As the volume at the most of them is so low after the listings
Activity: 308
Where may I try out your app?? Need apk file. Thx in advance
copper member
Activity: 154
If i dont enable gps will i be able to use your app? Or only with gps?

Without the GPS, you wont have the possibility to interact with AR geo objetcts.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
If i dont enable gps will i be able to use your app? Or only with gps?
copper member
How exactly your project will work? At least briefly. Thx in advance

Briefly, it will be a social network with blockchain integrated and augmented reality.

You can read more about the project in the website or whitepaper, https://ico.selfie-go.com/
copper member
How many team members do u have? Whats their previous experience? I would like to check previous project they have worked at

You can read more about our team and experience in our website: www.elyland.net and the project website: https://ico.selfie-go.com/
 How many team members do u have? Whats their previous experience? I would like to check previous project they have worked at
Merit: 11
How exactly your project will work? At least briefly. Thx in advance
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
AR social networking will become a mainstream trend in the future, which will greatly enhance people's connections. It is more closely linked with block chain.
copper member
Will i be able to post all the photoes from selfie go to instagram as well? To both services at once

No. It wont be possible. Of course, your pictures remain storaged in your mobile so you can post it later, but it wont be the possibility to post at the same time in both social networks
Will i be able to post all the photoes from selfie go to instagram as well? To both services at once
copper member
What does mean selfi tower?? Just Ar moderated tower ? I mean just with ar effects?

Exactly. Towers in geolocation places
Merit: 29
What does mean selfi tower?? Just Ar moderated tower ? I mean just with ar effects?
Who are the concumers here? Who will use your platform? According to your vision surely
All the people that are interested in crypto and all social networks addicted ppl
brand new
Activity: 0
good job  Smiley
copper member
Who are the concumers here? Who will use your platform? According to your vision surely

Proceeding from the demographic data for the most popular games in “AR” and “Strategy Game” genres, our potential audience is:
1. Men, 18-49 years old (60%);
2. Women, 18-49 years old (40%).
copper member
So in general this app allows making selfie in the virtual world that was created with VR? Right?
It is the social app with AR addition Smiley it is briefly. U may walk alongside with AR elements, buildings, selfie towers etc
Will it be posdible to obtain the tokens forveach like i get? Like it is done in steemit?

You will obtain gold (in-app currency) for the likes you get. Then, you will have the possiblity to change that gold for tokens
Merit: 29
So in general this app allows making selfie in the virtual world that was created with VR? Right?
It is the social app with AR addition Smiley it is briefly. U may walk alongside with AR elements, buildings, selfie towers etc
Will it be posdible to obtain the tokens forveach like i get? Like it is done in steemit?
Jump to: