Author

Topic: [ANN][SGO][Canceled] Selfie GO - AR Social Network - page 130. (Read 11479 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
when he final realese? Not beta or alpha but the final and stable realese? till the end of the year will it be available?
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
any lock up period who ppl who bought with huge bonus? like private investors or just early contributors?
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Idea is spotlles here! If there are no postponing with realeses this project will have very bright future
Hi! Thanks for your support.  Wink
will I be able to make profit from token holding? Not just use tokens according to the usecase but be also rewarded for holding
Merit: 10
Idea is spotlles here! If there are no postponing with realeses this project will have very bright future
copper member
Project itself is very strong and worth of investing. Hope market will be bullish when token will appear on exchanges
Hi! Thanks for your feedback!
copper member
will u have bug bounty? or content bounty? how many users will use your platform till 2020?
Hi! Yes. 1% of tokens will be used for marketing and bounty needs during the ICO.
We are planning to launch the marketing campaign to acquire ~24 000 000 users.
Merit: 22
Project itself is very strong and worth of investing. Hope market will be bullish when token will appear on exchanges
will u have bug bounty? or content bounty? how many users will use your platform till 2020?
copper member
how big part of tokens is allocated for the advisors? and will they be frozen? I dont want advisors to sell all their tokens immidiately and dump the price
Hi! We will take steps to avoid the dump.
how big part of tokens is allocated for the advisors? and will they be frozen? I dont want advisors to sell all their tokens immidiately and dump the price
copper member
why have u chosen ETH for token issuance? As for me waves and xem tech suits ur project much better
Hi!
Because Ethereum’s smart contracts use blockchain stored applications for contract negotiation and facilitation. The benefit of these contracts is that the blockchain provides a decentralized way to verify and enforce them. The decentralized aspect makes it incredibly difficult for fraud or censorship. Ethereum’s smart contracts aim to provide greater security than traditional contracts and bring down the associated costs.
copper member
any plans to create the development fund? To maintain the development or u rely only on ICO contributions?
Hi! I advise you to get acquainted with our Whitepaper to find the answer to your questions - https://ico.selfie-go.com/Selfie%20GO%20-%20Whitepaper.pdf
copper member
what docs are needed for KYC? Or u dont have KYC here? thx
Hi!
Here is a list of docs needed for KYC:
Passport,
Driving Licence,
Voters' Identity Card,
PAN Card,
Aadhaar Card issued by UIDAI and NREGA Card.
You need to submit any one of these documents as proof of identity.
what docs are needed for KYC? Or u dont have KYC here? thx
why have u chosen ETH for token issuance? As for me waves and xem tech suits ur project much better
Merit: 29
any plans to create the development fund? To maintain the development or u rely only on ICO contributions?
copper member
Very like the project idea. Im sure this proj will be huge. Going to hold your tokens for a year at least
Hi! Thanks for a such nice feedback from you!
Very like the project idea. Im sure this proj will be huge. Going to hold your tokens for a year at least
copper member
Idea is unique, agree but im curious if ur team has experience with blockchain projects before? any experience, even the easiest one
It is our first project with blockchain. We are 10 years on the markt of gamedev. and we are proud of our 6 successful projects.
Jump to: