Author

Topic: [ANN][SGO][Canceled] Selfie GO - AR Social Network - page 131. (Read 11479 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Idea is unique, agree but im curious if ur team has experience with blockchain projects before? any experience, even the easiest one
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
what are ur longterm plans?? Just curious how founders feel about their project in several years. lets say on 5 years
Hi! Thank you for the interest!
After the release of the game in August, we plan to work on updates for our projects. We have a clear plan about it.
copper member
Token will be traded only against ETH? I mean after listing on exchanges. Or against BTC as well?
Hi! This will be known closer to entering the exchanges.
copper member
When token will enter any exchange? I very hope it wont happen on such bloody market
Hi! Thanks for your interest!
It will be just after the ICO, in October.
copper member
Whats about SEC regulation? They are investigating start ups now. Everything okay here with law and sec regulation?

Hi! Thanks for your interest!
We have an excellent team of the Legal Officers, who also consult with international experts.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
When token will enter any exchange? I very hope it wont happen on such bloody market
copper member
The company has 10 years of successful experience in game development, which has a great impact on the initiation and implementation of the project.

Hi! Yes, you are right  Wink Thanks for your feedback!
copper member
Very strong project with spotless team! Im pretty sure it will be one of the biggest gainer after market starts recovering!!
Hi! Thanks for your nice feedback!  Wink
what are ur longterm plans?? Just curious how founders feel about their project in several years. lets say on 5 years
Merit: 11
Very strong project with spotless team! Im pretty sure it will be one of the biggest gainer after market starts recovering!!
Token will be traded only against ETH? I mean after listing on exchanges. Or against BTC as well?
copper member
what Selfie GO will provide for their users? I want to read about it shortly)

Hello!

Welcome to check our whitepaper. On page 5 you can find a short introduction of Selfie Go https://ico.selfie-go.com/Selfie%20GO%20-%20Whitepaper.pdf

If there are still some questions - feel free to ask Smiley
copper member
How many team members are in your team? Where may I check that?

Hello! Thank you for your interest  Smiley
There are over 100 people who are working on the project right now!

More detailed information about the core team is on our website https://ico.selfie-go.com/team
Merit: 22
How exactly are you going to be profitable? Where from will u generate the revenue? And what revenue is expected?
It is hard to predict as project is only at ICO stage. My bet is 3-5 mil USD in few years from now
copper member
How exactly are you going to be profitable? Where from will u generate the revenue? And what revenue is expected?

Hello! Thank you for your questions.
There are 3 sources of revenue: advertising(the main revenue generating channel), in-app purchases and different service fees (everyone will have an opportunity to launch a fully automated ICO in SelfieGo, so we are going to charge $999 once and 3-10% of the collected funds)

The expected revenue for December 2019 is 52,3 mln. More detailed information you can find in our whitepaper (page 36) https://ico.selfie-go.com/Selfie%20GO%20-%20Whitepaper.pdf
Merit: 11
Whats about SEC regulation? They are investigating start ups now. Everything okay here with law and sec regulation?
Surely. It is utility token and it does not break any sec rules. Sec rules does not apply to this project at all
Merit: 29
One of the most promising ICO as for now. I will keep an eye on the progress
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
How many team members are in your team? Where may I check that?
Jump to: