Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SGO][Canceled] Selfie GO - AR Social Network - page 36. (Read 11479 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Hello, devs! I hope good luck for the idea! Logical project, a rather interesting website, wondrous website!
Thank you for the support Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 29
This project is absolutly awesome. No matter if other people consider it promising or not. Im pretty sure in terms of long term prospectives it is gonna rock the market
Haha, sounds perfect to me. Im also gonna hold tokens for a year at least. Will see what price token will have after product launch
It would not reflect as tokens wont be tradable while final version realesed
Such news will work out in another way - will boost the attention to the upcoming ICO
The app will be considered as MVP, correct?
Yes it is. Mvp is realesed and then presale will start
Merit: 10
This project is absolutly awesome. No matter if other people consider it promising or not. Im pretty sure in terms of long term prospectives it is gonna rock the market
Haha, sounds perfect to me. Im also gonna hold tokens for a year at least. Will see what price token will have after product launch
Such news will work out in another way - will boost the attention to the upcoming ICO
The app will be considered as MVP, correct?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Activity: 252
Hope token won't fall down in price after appearing on exchanges
Market condition will choose the short term future of the token
copper member

Hi Smiley

Selfie GO will use 3 strategies to stimulate the increase of SGO token price:

1.SGO tokens are the lifeblood of the social network, and the social network uses the following key ideas for popularizing SGO tokens - stimulating the buying and selling of goods and services for SGO tokens and transferring SGO tokens as payment for services or goods outside Selfie GO

2. Buying tokens back from exchanges on a daily basis and distributing them to active network users.

3. Buying tokens back from exchanges on a daily basis and subsequently burning them

So it won't  Wink
copper member
Will the battle of selfie be renumbered? To participate in the battle, should the user pay any fees? Who will be responsible for the battle, that is, the jury?

Hello! Thank you for your interest Smiley

For participating in a battle users do not pay any fees! And the jury are users themselves Wink the quantity of likes define your place on a Selfie tower Smiley
what is important for the team? What do they appreciate nost of all?
Customer support is very important for building a community, they say this way..
is it hard to make a network? Does it matter, where to make it?
Launching the network in different countries. It requires different things
for example - user support in multiple languages available 24x7.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Customer support is very important for building a community, they say this way..
Launching the network in different countries. It requires different things
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Will the battle of selfie be renumbered? To participate in the battle, should the user pay any fees? Who will be responsible for the battle, that is, the jury?
what is known about customer support and moderation? How much is for it?
The Selfie team decided to allocate the same amount, I mean - 8%.
what is known about customer support and moderation? How much is for it?
what do you allocate for servers and network infrastructure? I mean amount of %..
The team allocate 8% of funds for them) It is a good amount.
why do they allocate it? Could you tell me the reason? What is the idea of Selfie?
Tey decided to make it after a complex budgeting
Tey decided to make it after a complex budgeting
Pages:
Jump to: