Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SGO][Canceled] Selfie GO - AR Social Network - page 37. (Read 11479 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
what do you allocate for servers and network infrastructure? I mean amount of %..
The team allocate 8% of funds for them) It is a good amount.
why do they allocate it? Could you tell me the reason? What is the idea of Selfie?
Tey decided to make it after a complex budgeting
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
what do you allocate for servers and network infrastructure? I mean amount of %..
why do they allocate it? Could you tell me the reason? What is the idea of Selfie?
Activity: 252
copper member
Activity: 154
I can help you to go to the exchange to sell coins

Hello! If you have a proposal please, write to our marketing department: [email protected]. Thank you for your interest!
Activity: 9
I can help you to go to the exchange to sell coins
Merit: 1
Whats pricing fir promotion within the app is planned?
It has not finalized yet. Moreover it will depend a lot on amount of active users
Merit: 11
Whats pricing fir promotion within the app is planned?
It seems that token usecase is very limited.. What for will i be able to use tokens?
Hi!
Users can sell  and  buy  their  own  goods  and  services  for  SGO  tokens
● Users with tokens  on the  internal  wallet  can  vote  for  new  functions  and  services  of  the Selfie  GO  social  network.  More  tokens  equals  more  votes.   
● Users can buy targeted  Ads  in  the  Selfie  GO  Ad  Network.
For more information please check our Whitepaper https://ico.selfie-go.com/Selfie%20GO%20-%20Whitepaper_EN.pdf
Where that afs will be shown? Within an app?
Our  targeted  Ad  Network  will  allow  advertisers  to  specify  popular  targeting  types.  It  will  also provide  advanced  geo  targeting,  which  is  top  requested  by  local  businesses,  private entrepreneurs  and  huge  amount  of  networks  businesses,  such  as  cafes,  gas  stations,  restaurants, supermarkets,  etc.  Internal  ad  network  is  planned  to  roll-out  in  February  2019.
Im not sure that ads platform correspond with your social platform.. Huh
It perfectly suits selfie go! It is one more usecase
Agree. Ads market is like obligatory here. Without it instagram would never obtain such popularity
It seems that token usecase is very limited.. What for will i be able to use tokens?
Hi!
● Users with tokens  on the  internal  wallet  can  vote  for  new  functions  and  services  of  the Selfie  GO  social  network.  More  tokens  equals  more  votes.   
For more information please check our Whitepaper https://ico.selfie-go.com/Selfie%20GO%20-%20Whitepaper_EN.pdf
Our  targeted  Ad  Network  will  allow  advertisers  to  specify  popular  targeting  types.  It  will  also provide  advanced  geo  targeting,  which  is  top  requested  by  local  businesses,  private entrepreneurs  and  huge  amount  of  networks  businesses,  such  as  cafes,  gas  stations,  restaurants, supermarkets,  etc.  Internal  ad  network  is  planned  to  roll-out  in  February  2019.
It perfectly suits selfie go! It is one more usecase
Hi!
copper member
Hi!
Hi!
U mean advert? Yes, within the app.. Hooe it wont be very annoying Grin
Merit: 1
Hi!
copper member
Hi!
● Users can sell  and  buy  their  own  goods  and  services  for  SGO  tokens
● Users with tokens  on the  internal  wallet  can  vote  for  new  functions  and  services  of  the Selfie  GO  social  network.  More  tokens  equals  more  votes.  
● Users can buy targeted  Ads  in  the  Selfie  GO  Ad  Network.
If i made a simple photo would i be able to add ar elemebt on it later via your app?
U mean editor? Yes, it would be good function
If i made a simple photo would i be able to add ar elemebt on it later via your app?
copper member
Hey team!
The key theme that in the future it has guarantee the growth of the plan!
Hi, all.
I wish the idea advance!
Noticing logo, a very excellent project!

Hey!   Wink Many thanks for your feedback and support! Stay tuned!
copper member
Why would you need to do a KYC procedure to people who would accept your airdrop? )as I've read on the OP) These I things I don't understand. Did someone accept the airdrop at these conditions?
Hi!  Smiley We require KYC for no breaking the SEC rules. We are absolutely legal company, that’s why we oblige every participant (even bounty user) to pass KYC procedures.
Pages:
Jump to: