Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SGO][Canceled] Selfie GO - AR Social Network - page 40. (Read 11479 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
It has very strict requirements) I am sure in moments, when it comes to speed)
also issues of reliability and security are extremely important also.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
It has very strict requirements) I am sure in moments, when it comes to speed)
Activity: 308
what are the requirements of a social network? Who know it?
Merit: 1
As for exchanges where listing is being made through voting. Will u take part in that listing?
It depends on terms and conditions of each particular voting round
I think they  are the same. Dont really understand how votings are different on different exchanges
As an example huobi and bibox requires applicants  to by their native tokens from the market. It is not very appreciated. Just wasting of collected funds.
Moreover token may not appear on that exchange. There is no guarantee. Better to avoid such voting
If not voting what else options team has to list token on exchanges?
As for exchanges where listing is being made through voting. Will u take part in that listing?
I think they  are the same. Dont really understand how votings are different on different exchanges
As an example huobi and bibox requires applicants  to by their native tokens from the market. It is not very appreciated. Just wasting of collected funds.
Moreover token may not appear on that exchange. There is no guarantee. Better to avoid such voting
Activity: 252
Activity: 56
@everyone We want to introduce to your community a blockchain platform that will be launched in late September. The first 300K registered members will be free of trading fees in the first year. https://aiodex.com
Merit: 1
Merit: 22
Merit: 11
What about token staking? Will i be able to do that?
No. There will be no exactly passive income if you just have tokens
It is sad.. It would give some more liquidity for the token as users won't sell tokens
So buy abd hold? It is a strategy for this proj?
Yes, correct. It is a common investing strategy in most of ICOs
Activity: 15
The project seems quite budding! Brilliant project, interesting plan, plausible project!
copper member
Activity: 154
I expect this plan becomes a great advance. Clear-cut design, really good plan, impeccably website!

Hello!

Thank you! Smiley We are glad to hear it from you!
It is sad.. It would give some more liquidity for the token as users won't sell tokens
So buy abd hold? It is a strategy for this proj?
Merit: 29
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
who know any advantages and gains for SGO token holders? I plan to invest, actually..
also the team provide users data for decisions) it is something new!
Merit: 11
who know any advantages and gains for SGO token holders? I plan to invest, actually..
SGO tokens are risk-free tokens) It is so because their product is ready to launch in July
if there is a prototype? If yes – is it possible to see it? Could anyone tell?
Their prototype is accessible for everybody at conferences) so – participate and see)
SGO tokens are risk-free tokens) It is so because their product is ready to launch in July
if there is a prototype? If yes – is it possible to see it? Could anyone tell?
Pages:
Jump to: