Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SGO][Canceled] Selfie GO - AR Social Network - page 44. (Read 11479 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I heard about the scheme of burning Tokens.. I want to ask you about the token Price Growing Factors
I know that 10% of total revenue will be used to buy tokens back) It must be known
What will be these revenue? How will the team receive it?
These sources are ad revenue, services fee and in-app currency selling
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I heard about the scheme of burning Tokens.. I want to ask you about the token Price Growing Factors
I know that 10% of total revenue will be used to buy tokens back) It must be known
Hi Smiley
●10% of total revenue (ad revenue, services fees, and in-app currency sales) will be used to
buy back tokens and subsequently burn them.
● We will buy back on the exchanges the equivalent of 30% of advertising revenue in SGO
tokens on a daily basis (based on the previous day’s ad revenue). These tokens will be
shared with users.
● Users will spend SGO tokens on different services and goods. They will also accumulate
SGO tokens in their internal wallets to participate in voting for new features.

These 3 methods will stimulate SGO token price to grow faster and faster. The amount of SGO
tokens will decrease, while the total revenue grows, and we will buy back more and more tokens.
The number of users will grow and as a result - we will get a steady SGO token price growth.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Activity: 36
This is a very interesting business with ability!
Detailed and profitable results, extraordinary design, well-advised project.
copper member
The concept of Selfie Go is similar to the existing social media platforms but with the added features of AR technology will motivate users to share data and this in turn will keep track of other users, so Make friends around the globe. But do not know how the team will solve the problem of data security?
Hi!Thanks for your interest Wink
We take care of the safety of our users' personal data. All data will be stored on servers using the latest technical protection measures. We will comply with the requirements of European legislation on the protection of personal data and legislation of other countries. At the same time, it should be noted that we cannot control the data that were made public by users themselves.
Activity: 56
Good luck with your project!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The concept of Selfie Go is similar to the existing social media platforms but with the added features of AR technology will motivate users to share data and this in turn will keep track of other users, so Make friends around the globe. But do not know how the team will solve the problem of data security?
copper member
This project looks very innovative but at the same time it looks dangerous. I would like to participate in a test. good luck

Thank you for the feedback Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
This project looks very innovative but at the same time it looks dangerous. I would like to participate in a test. good luck

copper member
What was the last event u attended?? Project needs more attention from big investors
I think big investors are already familiar with this project
Hm.. Why are so sure about that? Even presale has not started here yet..
Because project has incredible potential. Whales and hedge funds already know about it. Mark my words
Thank you for your support Smiley
What was the last event u attended?? Project needs more attention from big investors
Because project has incredible potential. Whales and hedge funds already know about it. Mark my words
copper member
Our Private Presale is live now, and the Public Token Sale will start on September, 12th! Smiley
Merit: 29
copper member
Hi! The last event was in May  Smiley Thank you for your care Wink
Activity: 266
The working platform will be a good solution for investors who do not like to understand deeply the investment projects, the platform will take the main work here.
Activity: 252
copper member
Did not have time to register for the 2nd phase of Airdrop. Sad The idea of your project is interesting of course! I will follow you closely!!
Thank you for the feedback! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: