Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SGO][Canceled] Selfie GO - AR Social Network - page 41. (Read 11479 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
who know any advantages and gains for SGO token holders? I plan to invest, actually..
SGO tokens are risk-free tokens) It is so because their product is ready to launch in July
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
who know any advantages and gains for SGO token holders? I plan to invest, actually..
You even can’t hesitate) SGO token holders have special advantages)
So what are these advantages? It is possible to see the list?
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0

Hello! Thank you for your interest Smiley

SGO tokens are risk-free because our product is ready to launch in August - our prototype is already accessible to everybody at conferences.

Selfie GO will use 3 strategies to stimulate the increase of SGO token price:
● SGO tokens are the lifeblood of the social network, and the social network uses the following key ideas for popularizing SGO tokens:
  1) Stimulating the buying and selling of goods and services for SGO tokens
  2) Transferring SGO tokens as payment for services or goods outside Selfie GO
● Buying tokens back from exchanges on a daily basis and distributing them to active network users.
● Buying tokens back from exchanges on a daily basis and subsequently burning them.

If you want to participate in our ICO - don't hesitate and pm us Wink
You even can’t hesitate) SGO token holders have special advantages)
I am sure, that this team will  get a steady SGO token price growth.
What do you mean? Why will they get it? It is weird that you are sure now
Just check the their future actions. And let’s see what will be!
Activity: 252
What do you mean? Why will they get it? It is weird that you are sure now
copper member
What about law here? As far as i know you have utility status. But Tezos also had but still had huge legal problems..

Our tokens are utility ones. Our legal team, which has a huge experience, studied everything, and we can assure you, that there will not be any legal problems with them
What about law here? As far as i know you have utility status. But Tezos also had but still had huge legal problems..
What about bibox listing? Will u take part in the next voting round to be listed there?
No news about that yet. However i think it is possible. Moreover project has very active community. Thus, there are enough opportunities to win the competition
Nevertheless it is a little bit early to speak about exchanges. U know ico has not even started yet
U are right mate. But it has a sense to take care about exchanges in advance
What about bibox listing? Will u take part in the next voting round to be listed there?
No news about that yet. However i think it is possible. Moreover project has very active community. Thus, there are enough opportunities to win the competition
Nevertheless it is a little bit early to speak about exchanges. U know ico has not even started yet
Merit: 11
Will i be able to set up a selfie tower not being popular yet?
What is selfie tower? What is it for?
It is your unique ar place for your own photos
What is selfie tower? What is it for?
Activity: 252
Yes, if you have enough gold to build your own selfie tower
copper member

Hi!

What do you mean by that? Specify a little, please Smiley
Merit: 29
copper member
what will be with the number of users? What do you expect to have?

Hello!

Expected number of users after the release of the app is 18,8 mln regs  Smiley
You can find our analysts forecast in our whitepaper (p 26) https://ico.selfie-go.com/Selfie%20GO%20-%20Whitepaper_EN.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: