Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SGO][Canceled] Selfie GO - AR Social Network - page 76. (Read 11479 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I hope you success! Unblemished project, riveting vision, logical design.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
how many tokens do you plan to allocate for the updates? Could you help me with this please?
A team is going to give 15% of the collected funds for the modern features and updates
Merit: 11
how many tokens do you plan to allocate for the updates? Could you help me with this please?
copper member
Activity: 154
Will i be able to improve the ordinar photo with vr elements?? The photo that was taken earlier

Hello!Thank you for your interest!

It's still early to say exactly, because we are still working on improving the app. And we do not have VR, but AR - augmented reality Wink

What would you like to see? We take into account all wishes Smiley

Will i be able to improve the ordinar photo with vr elements?? The photo that was taken earlier
Would be good option by the way. Hope for the admins' clarification as well
How will i be able to monetize my photoes??
Hi! Users  get  a  gold  coin for  every  time  they  get  like  on  their  selfie  published  in  a  selfie  battle  and  on  their  personal towers.  Also,  users  will  get  extra  gold  coins  for  a  winning  in  selfie  battles.
For more details, please check our Whitepaper https://ico.selfie-go.com/Selfie%20GO%20-%20Whitepaper_EN.pdf
Okay but what will i be able to do with that gold coins??
Users  can  spend gold to own their own  personal  tower  -  it’s  their  own  Augmented  Reality  geolocation  media  inside  the Selfie  GO.
So here will be different tools combining of with i will be created my own AR tower?
I guess yes, some kind of SDK  Grin
Soynds good enough but i guess it will be some kind of basic elements that will be used by everyone. So no individuality
If there are a lot of elements to choose you will be able to do a very customized selfie tower
Hope for the soon launch. Wanna build my personal ar selfue tower Grin
So users may also use my tower for their photos??
I guess yes. It is a way of adding new towers. It will create the web of selfie towers Grin
Hi! Users  get  a  gold  coin for  every  time  they  get  like  on  their  selfie  published  in  a  selfie  battle  and  on  their  personal towers.  Also,  users  will  get  extra  gold  coins  for  a  winning  in  selfie  battles.
For more details, please check our Whitepaper https://ico.selfie-go.com/Selfie%20GO%20-%20Whitepaper_EN.pdf
Users  can  spend gold to own their own  personal  tower  -  it’s  their  own  Augmented  Reality  geolocation  media  inside  the Selfie  GO.
So here will be different tools combining of with i will be created my own AR tower?
Soynds good enough but i guess it will be some kind of basic elements that will be used by everyone. So no individuality
If there are a lot of elements to choose you will be able to do a very customized selfie tower
So users may also use my tower for their photos??
Merit: 22
copper member
I hope that the value to be shared will benefit all of us, I can not comment much because basically I'm sure this project will be great.

I wish this plan becomes a great advance.
Impeccable vision, pretty good website, consistent vision!
Thanks for your feedback, your opinion is very important to us. Stay tuned  Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
 I hope that the value to be shared will benefit all of us, I can not comment much because basically I'm sure this project will be great.
I guess yes, some kind of SDK  Grin
Merit: 29
Activity: 7
I wish this plan becomes a great advance.
Impeccable vision, pretty good website, consistent vision!
copper member
Hi! Users  get  a  gold  coin for  every  time  they  get  like  on  their  selfie  published  in  a  selfie  battle  and  on  their  personal towers.  Also,  users  will  get  extra  gold  coins  for  a  winning  in  selfie  battles.
copper member
Hi! Users  get  a  gold  coin for  every  time  they  get  like  on  their  selfie  published  in  a  selfie  battle  and  on  their  personal towers.  Also,  users  will  get  extra  gold  coins  for  a  winning  in  selfie  battles.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: