Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SGO][Canceled] Selfie GO - AR Social Network - page 80. (Read 11479 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
what can you say about the amount of future users? What do developers need?

Hello! Thank you for your question!

Any social network, especially an AR social network, needs a huge amount of active users. A thorough and rapid user acquisition is one of the most important conditions for the success and scaling of the project. This is precisely why we have a detailed promotion plan for Selfie GO Wink

Yes, attracting as many users as possible is the key to ensuring the success of the project. I think we can try to collaborate with some celebrities for marketing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Who are your potential users? Just curious what group of people you are targeting?
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I wish this project grows well and perfect! Very nice design, cognizant design, brilliant activity!
Hi! Thank you for the support! This is very important for us!  Smiley
I dont really understand whats the sense if such big supply??
It is not big supply. It is average one
If you take closer look at the WP and business model section u will know that this amount of tokens perfectly suits the project
Merit: 29
Agree. There are a lot of proj with much bettee supply and it is okay
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
copper member

Hello! Thank you for your question!

Any social network, especially an AR social network, needs a huge amount of active users. A thorough and rapid user acquisition is one of the most important conditions for the success and scaling of the project. This is precisely why we have a detailed promotion plan for Selfie GO Wink
Activity: 252
The more users the platform has, the more ad views they can sell.
Merit: 11
Hi, devs! The key theme that in the future it has insured the growth of the idea!
The SGO token as a currency is used! Like the special currency in the special platform!
can you make an example please? Why do these tokens are needed?
To launch an ad campaign in Selfie Go’s social network SGO tokens are needed.
Hi, devs! The key theme that in the future it has insured the growth of the idea!
The SGO token as a currency is used! Like the special currency in the special platform!
can you make an example please? Why do these tokens are needed?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
What does every product of the environment use?
what is Selfie GO cryptocurrency environment? Do they have it?
It has a whole of it.. Which includes: Easy ICO platform, for example.
also Ad Network, Marketplace, Exchange, etc.,, it is interesting and useful!
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I read about SGO and I was fascinated by how the project had great incentives for the platform's users. "Project revenue sharing with users daily, by buying on the exchange floor equivalent to 30% of advertising revenue in the SGO token." Will this be an application available on a mobile phone or is a paid user application to download?
Activity: 308
It has a whole of it.. Which includes: Easy ICO platform, for example.
copper member

Hello! Thank you for your interest!

Selfie GO will provide its own marketplace and token transfer system, as well as an internal targeted advertising platform that will allow users to place advertising and native materials on special augmented reality geoobjects located in social gathering places such as local attractions, shopping malls, schools, universities, and more.

Every active Selfie GO user earns SGO tokens that can be transferred to their crypto-wallet. 30% of Selfie GO advertising revenue is used to buy tokens back from exchanges and distribute them to active network users on a daily basis. You can also get tokens by purchasing them at the Auction in exchange for "likes" awarded to Selfies, or buy them on the external exchange. The social network will spend 10% of the total revenue on buying tokens back from exchanges and subsequently burning them Wink
how do people and developers think.. what can increase demand for token on the exchanges?
It is a difficult question for all  ICOs.. For example it can be collecting and storing tokens inside product)
Pages:
Jump to: