Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SGO][Canceled] Selfie GO - AR Social Network - page 79. (Read 11479 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
it is a nutty process) what will lead the process of buying tokens by advertisers?
It is easy to understand! This leads to higher demand and higher token price)
what about the service like marketplace? I can’t get it..
The same thing for other services like a marketplace, Easy ICO platform and other
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
it is a nutty process) what will lead the process of buying tokens by advertisers?
what about the service like marketplace? I can’t get it..
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
what do you think, what can increase the average campaign price ? I am talking about SGO tokens..
Selling more views will  can do it) The more view – the higher SGO!
What will it result? What do advertisers must make?
As result, advertisers must buy more token on exchanges)
Activity: 15
I hope you advance. Classy approach, a rather interesting logo, believable project!
Activity: 308
what do you think, what can increase the average campaign price ? I am talking about SGO tokens..
What will it result? What do advertisers must make?
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
copper member
Activity: 154
Is the ico still on going?
Hi! 🙂 A private presale is live now. Very soon we'll begin our public presale, which will start on August, 10th and will last till August, 31st. 🔜
How far are u now from reaching the soft cap? According to the private sale contributions
Team can not comment that now. I hope they will share this info prior public sale start
You are right 🙂👍
Hi! 🙂 A private presale is live now. Very soon we'll begin our public presale, which will start on August, 10th and will last till August, 31st. 🔜
How far are u now from reaching the soft cap? According to the private sale contributions
Team can not comment that now. I hope they will share this info prior public sale start
copper member
You need to add token details to permit participants to get in the plan.
 Good luck DEV's!
Thank you!  Smiley
copper member
Private sale is open now. Public sale will start at the end of the summer
Hi! Wink thank you for the answer
copper member
Private sale is open now. Public sale will start at the end of the summer
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
what can you say about the amount of future users? What do developers need?

Hello! Thank you for your question!

Any social network, especially an AR social network, needs a huge amount of active users. A thorough and rapid user acquisition is one of the most important conditions for the success and scaling of the project. This is precisely why we have a detailed promotion plan for Selfie GO Wink

Yes, attracting as many users as possible is the key to ensuring the success of the project. I think we can try to collaborate with some celebrities for marketing.

Not the best strategy. Moreover stars in the US are restricted now from any kind of ICO promotions
I guess you are mixing things up. But in general i agree it is not the right approach as stars chatging really a lot
Im curious if the team has already the plan how to do the proper marketing after ico is over?
Merit: 11

Any social network, especially an AR social network, needs a huge amount of active users. A thorough and rapid user acquisition is one of the most important conditions for the success and scaling of the project. This is precisely why we have a detailed promotion plan for Selfie GO Wink

Yes, attracting as many users as possible is the key to ensuring the success of the project. I think we can try to collaborate with some celebrities for marketing.

Not the best strategy. Moreover stars in the US are restricted now from any kind of ICO promotions
I guess you are mixing things up. But in general i agree it is not the right approach as stars chatging really a lot
Merit: 22

Pages:
Jump to: