Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SGO][Canceled] Selfie GO - AR Social Network - page 91. (Read 11479 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Will u extend your advisor board? Or it is not a plan?
If it is really needed then i guess yes. But as for now advisor board seems to be full
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Will u extend your advisor board? Or it is not a plan?
copper member
Activity: 154
Do u have any other competitors different from Instagram?
SelfieGo app is different from Instagram, and there are nothing similar to it on the market now.
According to the vr elements u are unique and pretty different from instagram but stil instagram is your main competitor

We don't consider Instagram as competitor, because Selfie GO is a social network with gamification that uses blockchain, AR technology and its own cryptocurrency that help its users find friends in just a couple of taps. And Instagram is another kind of social platform.  Smiley
Do u have any samples how photoes from selfie towers will look like? Curious about effects

Hi! Thanks for your interest  Smiley
You can check all photos and videos about Selfie GO on our channels:
📘Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/selfiegocom/
🐦Twitter: https://twitter.com/SelfieGOApp
Telegram: https://t.me/SelfieGO
Activity: 252
SelfieGo app is different from Instagram, and there are nothing similar to it on the market now.
According to the vr elements u are unique and pretty different from instagram but stil instagram is your main competitor

We don't consider Instagram as competitor, because Selfie GO is a social network with gamification that uses blockchain, AR technology and its own cryptocurrency that help its users find friends in just a couple of taps. And Instagram is another kind of social platform.  Smiley
Do u have any samples how photoes from selfie towers will look like? Curious about effects
Im also curious about that and would like to take a look
Merit: 10

copper member

Well.. It is not direct competitor. It is just the project with similar idea, thats it
Merit: 22
copper member
Merit: 11
copper member
I wish good luck for the project. A rather interesting vision, certain website, blameless plan.

Many thanks for your support  Smiley
Activity: 14
I wish good luck for the project. A rather interesting vision, certain website, blameless plan.
copper member
This will be a great idea. People nowadays love to social network sites, They have many friends, followers and etc. but they don't know who their true friends are, with this. It can help them know and build true friendship. Smiley
Thanks a lot for your feedback, we appreciate your interest ans support  Smiley
copper member
Will u have the beta test period? I would like to be one of the testers?

Very good question by the way. I would also like to join beta testers

The app will be launched in August 2018 its full version. You can follow our updates in facebook, telegram, twitter.
📘Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/selfiegocom/
🐦Twitter: https://twitter.com/SelfieGOApp
Telegram: https://t.me/SelfieGO
Activity: 42
This will be a great idea. People nowadays love to social network sites, They have many friends, followers and etc. but they don't know who their true friends are, with this. It can help them know and build true friendship. Smiley
Very good question by the way. I would also like to join beta testers
Merit: 29
copper member
May I invest fiat? If so What is the minimum purchase? Thx in advance
Hello!  I'll PM you
U may check website to know how invest fiat. As for the min amount - there is no minimum as far as i know
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: